Robots in Disguise season 3 and beyond

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Chris McFeely, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Slingshot

Slingshot Back In the Game

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yes, I've known about the allegations of a Season 3. What I was asking, was what source informed him that Season 3 would be 6 episodes.

2. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    Er……that's the translations of S2, not S3 or S4……And yes, it'll be 6 episode according to that staff. I'm a bit disappoint though. Would S4 be as short as S2 ?

3. Weezie

Weezie Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't mean to be rude, but I think you've misunderstood what the article was saying. It doesn't mention anything about the name of the new movie, it just states the name of the previous one.

So far, we have no idea what the RID 2015 movie is going to be like or even what it's going to be called.

4. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No way to know until it's announced. I was just pointing out that what your friend told you fits what Hasbro has said.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I think you might be right actually.

6. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Okay IS there a season 3 or not? I hate being confused. We have people saying its not happening then we have others saying its happening and I'm getting more confused as the discussion goes on. If no one is sure then we'll have to wait and see in the fall when the slated 'movie' comes out.

7. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    It is. It was Confirmed Back at this year's Botcon.

8. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Thanks Autovolt.

i also have a theory that the recent update to the R.I.D. app has revealed all the upcoming toys however all of the figures related to Season 3 and maybe (similar to how Fracture and Megatronus released in the 1st 2016 wave of Warriors.) Certain characters like Saberhorn and Glowstrike will release in 2017 before the TF 5 toyline starts in summer. i also think (similar to Predacons Rising) any figures related to the movie will be exclusive to either Target or TRU.

9. Shattered Sky

Shattered Sky Decepticon Air Commander

News Credits:
    I don't know how much more my heart can take... :(  I really hope the third season (or other half of Season 2) has 13 episodes. Would an official announcement be made about the future of RID at SDCC?

10. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    Oh uh……I got misunderstand, sorry!

11. DJsFromCtron

DJsFromCtron Wolfman77

News Credits:
    You'd think so - Hopefully they will - Not to mention they might release a Teaser Trailer for the Final TV Movie which is out later on this year

12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I hope later on in the next season we can finally get some idea of what kind of backstory Grimlock has because aside form being on the ship we know little of what he was like before the events of the show happened.

13. Tristich

Tristich Planeteer

Well, that was an interesting season. I wonder how the new Cybertronians going to react to Optimus being alive. Hopefully in season 3?

14. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

I have a big theory about the season.

While I don't know what the Bee Team will do I believe Optimus, Windblade, and Ratchet will be arrested by the Council who is being led secretly by Starscream, Shockwave, and the Predacons. Jazz was also captured when he returned to Cybertron. Steeljaw and the other Alchemor Prisoners will be taken to a Cybertronian Prison however Stelljaw and a few others will breakout. Steeljaw's gang of escapees will team up with Starscream'ss Team and Prime, Windblade, Ratchet, and Jazz will try to find the other Team Prime Members to fight the corrupt council.

15. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

I was actually looking at an old threat that asked the question of why he acts the way he does in RID, and I'm thinking, what if the council, who blames the Autobots for the war, saw Grimlock as a threat, and reversed Shockwave's engineering that made Grimlock so powerful at the expense of his mind, and then erased his memories. However, they were still paranoid he'd pose a threat, so they locked him up on the Alchemor under false pretenses of "property damage".

16. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Funny Little Man

Honestly, I'm pretty sure we've seen the last of Steeljaw... He had a good run, but honestly, I think the series could stand to move away from him being the main threat now. Also, I don't think the Predacons would ever side with Starscream again.

17. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    At present, I'm betting that the so-called "movie" is simply a three-parter that will kick off the third season, a la "TransWarped," and is the "TV event" recently promoted by Hasbro as happening this fall. There's no way a season will only be 6 episodes - that number is derived from the 45-episode count promoted by Hasbro at an industry show a while back (45 minus 26 episodes for season 1, minus 13 for season 2, leaves only 6, and that includes the "movie"). Everyone was soooo suuuuuuuure that meant that season 2 would be 16 episodes, but surprise, it had 13. At this point, literally nothing about that episode count makes any sense, and can safely be assumed to have referred only to the number of finished episodes in the can AT THE TIME, and the only reason anybody even thinks the show is ending is because TFW2005 jumped the gun and decided to report that number.

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  18. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  19. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Does that article at any point state how long the seasons are, that the movie is the finale, or that the show is ending with it?

20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    That's how it was commissioned for. As far as I know, the project was for 45 or something episodes. I had some info with me confirming the Sales Guide info which was front paged. I acted upon the info I had with me. We can front page if we think it's worthy to do so. We have that liberty.

Then we learned that episodes were split from Season 2 to give a Season 3 feel. I do believe a member here stated a similar story form an overseas dubbing artist, including the episode count handed over to them.