Robotoy Base opinions?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Johntimus Prime, Jan 16, 2018.

1. LBock

LBock Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It might actually be cheaper to ship each figure separately. There’s a size/weight limit for cheaper shipping from Hong Kong, and if you go over, it’s much more expensive. I prefer to get a lot of my legends figures from Robo because it usually ends up being a couple bucks cheaper, they get them in sooner, and shipping isn’t that expensive for smaller items.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tef

Tef Well-Known Member

I buy 90% of my stuff from Robotoybase... great service, speed of shipping... and its THE site that has the new stuff before ANY OTHER site out there...

3. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    T O T A L L Y F U C K I N G A W E S O M E !

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zeke1

Zeke1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I gave your idea a try and you're right the shipping is less when separated but it's still higher then everyone else and the products aren't any cheaper to offset it.

It's too bad they don't off something like the $150 free shipping other stores have because they have a ton of stuff I'd get (seriously they have a great selection) but it's still cheaper for me to order all those items from different locations.

I'm sure they're more cost effective if you're shipping to Europe or Asia. Not everyone's business model is built around satisfying us in the US after all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mr.Deflok

Mr.Deflok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Word. Tony is always my first seller I check.

I am based in New Zealand so ordering from HK works out far cheaper, so yes, you are right. Depends on your locality.

• Like Like x 1