Robotkingdom/Dr. Wu Orders

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Arashistorm, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wasn't sure where to put this thread, but if I remember correctly, there was one like this somewhere in the toy discussion, since it was kind of toy related, but if I'm wrong, I apologize.

Anyways, I ordered Dr. Wu's Sage and Blade heads from Robot Kingdom and it's been about 5 days since they entered customs in the United States according to the tracking information. I've only ordered from Japan prior and none of my figures have gone through customs before, so I'm wondering, is 5 days a long time?

Have any of you ordered this set and had tow ait that long for customs to clear it? Thanks

2. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm assuming your in the States (?), but can't say for sure...I am, and for me stuff only sits in Customs about three days. However, some things have took longer to clear, so it's not completely out of the norm for Customs to release things after five days or so. A few things have taken nearly three weeks to be released, but each time those packages were rather large (one being the Car Robots God Fire Convoy set).

What shipping service did you use when you ordered from RK?