Robot Paradise RP-01/01B Acoustic Wave (Formerly FansToys FT-02) G1 Soundwave & Cassette

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Seth Sunthay, Jul 13, 2019.

1. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Not by a long shot.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Shady boi

Shady boi Banned

Ebay:
    Anyone got Diecast Fans Toys shoes in a Size US 15 4E?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Wh33ls

Wh33ls Original G1 kid, and loves Beasties as much, eh!

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    That'll teach you! I just dialed I phone number that I knew would have me on hold for a good long while, just to make it appear that I was on a business call, and quietly refresh the A3U page on my cell phone until it went live, then I preordered both within the minute.

I didn't get a lot of work done, but I at least snagged a set.

Jokes on me, I had more work to do the next day, that'll teach me to slack off, though it was worth it.

• Like Like x 7
  4. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    "Thishh shhtuff is shherioushh, guyshh!!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way... The entire point of the boards is to interact and to share information. In an industry notoriously sparse of it and downright secretive most of the time.

People love to complain about shit-posting, but without it, this place would be noticeably droll.

This is awesome.

• Like Like x 7
  5. Marcelo Antunes

Marcelo Antunes FansToys Historian/Scholar

For those that missed the POs, I will probably have some units available as I had more POs in China than I remembered, but I still need to calculate the price (will be more or less 160 for RP-01 and 95 for RP-01B plus shipping from China).

• Like Like x 3
  6. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    "I BET HE'S GUNA ADD IN SOME FEES RADDER DEN SHIPPING IT TO ME FER FREE!!!!"

• Like Like x 4
  7. Meister61

Meister61 Starscreams Ghost

Logic doesn't work with fanatics. Fanstoytics or whatever.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Marcelo Antunes

Marcelo Antunes FansToys Historian/Scholar

Forgot to put it here, but I just informed that one of my POs for RP-01 is from the first batch (the original POs from a couple of years), so the price will be even cheaper - 820 Yuan/125 USD.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Banned

I am gonna wait..Its price 200 plus bucks everywhere else, in addition all pre orders are sold out...The divorce from fans toy is finalized.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lord Mechatron

Lord Mechatron Supreme Commander

Instagram:
    Completely missed out on this. Haven't really been on the computer this week. Does anyone know where to preorder this?

11. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Spelling Chekcer

【Pre-order】Robot Paradise RP-01 Acoustic FT-02 Soundwave Still 20 available. You may have never heard of Heat Toys/Bombusbee before, but most everyone else will probably say they've been good this past 6 months.

• Like Like x 3
  12. 4249david

4249david Click my avatar, you won't regret it...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I like the new approach! Potentially saves about 5 further messages. This might need to be a copy/paste thing. Or in everyone's signature (with xxx in place of the company name and time period)!

13. ferrari35

ferrari35 Well-Known Member

Nothing says premium more than price, add another 100 bucks and it will be even better:lol 

14. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

waaait, im so confused ... i thought FT said they were revising the original acoustic wave under their own label?? thats why i didnt even click on this thread thinking this release was some rando Chinese KO garbage, goddamnit this hobby is a bitch ...

15. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Thinking this soundwave was random KO garbage kinda says a lot about what you actually think of their soundwave without having the FT label bias everyone’s got :lol .

• Like Like x 7
  16. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    Why!? It was a very interesting reading.

:yuck 

• Like Like x 1
  17. RebelM

RebelM Well-Known Member

Yeh I agree, the first couple of times I read about it - but by the 75th time over 6 months later and the same tune is been sang it slowly grates and no amount of 'skimming or skipping' can stop that. o_O 

18. MV Steve

MV Steve Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Since TFS Express and their shipping was a topic a few pages ago and involves my PO for Soundwave & tapes, I wanted to write this here. When they put up preorders I got mine and added a Maketoys Screamer since I was eyeing it in their clearance. It added the normal shipping, cool! I had a previous order that got put on hold because I chose the wrong shipping option at first, and then prepared to ship a few days late because of their new warehouse that they are setting up and they kindly let me know could be a 2-3 day delay. The orders came up for dispatch around the same time and they took notice, decided to double check if it was good to ship together, figured out it was and informed me that it was much cheaper so they were giving me $23 back in store credit!o_O :eek: :D 

When I read that message from them it honestly confused the hell out of me because who does that! I know this scenario doesn't come up often but if and when it does the store looks out for you to save money is absolutely amazing! For being the better of the stores that charge shipping when it comes to total price, they could've just shipped those orders as is because everything was still cheaper than any other store, but they gave money back, so cool! I'm not sure what they did but I'm pretty sure the shipping came out cheaper than if I would have added all the items together.

Just wanted to share a very good experience with a store, their communication is awesome btw!

• Like Like x 7
  19. 4249david

4249david Click my avatar, you won't regret it...

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are great to deal with in my experience. Glad to hear a similar story from the Chinese site side of things

• Like Like x 1
  20. JayD16

JayD16 LetsTryThatAgain

Except they said they didn't click on the thread because of the name change so they wouldn't have seen the design. They didnt say anything about them thinking the design was a chinese ko.

• Like Like x 7