Robot Deviants - 8bitboy's attempt at some humor

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by 8bitboy, May 19, 2013.

1. Venixion

Venixion Resident Feather-brain

News Credits:
    So.much for that.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Dropkick

Dropkick Slightly More Festive

Google+:
    :popcorn 
    Prowl's in for some trouble now.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Done with all the hate

I like how Offroad is still trying to look cool standing next to Menasor. :lol 

• Like Like x 3
  4. Mega Prowl

Mega Prowl General artist

hmm, so you have older figures of Windcharger and Sideswipe? I have their newer figures, for Brawn, I have both his Titan Master and Legends class figures.

But still, Menasor going on a rampage, already? Couldn't Breakdown try to be Motormaster's conscience while they're merged as Menasor?

• Like Like x 2
  5. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Literal front row seat! Someone call another combiner team or Godzilla!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mega Prowl

Hey, 8Bit, I finally have my own combiner.

• Like Like x 2
  7. 8bitboy

8bitboy Well-Known Member

Was worth a shot at least. :) 

He is! He better watch out too!

He will try anything to fit in! He'll even tail them! Gotta love pure loyalty :D 

Yea. I still have older figures of Brawn, Sideswipe and Windblade. I haven't updated them yet and probably won't. Probably. Menasor is under the influence of the manipulator round. Having a central conscience is out of the question in his case. However, if Breakdown were to be his central conscience, he would make the worst conscience. Believe it or not, Offroad is the best candidate for prime conscience in Combiner mode. Reason? He's described as the most level headed and functional of the Stunticons in his bio. It's the reason he doesn't fit in. He doesn't have any personality problems haha.

Ah. I didn't have another Combiner team back then. The closest thing to combat that threat would be the Phase Sixers or Fort Max. Poor Huffer. Took that kick all the way.

Dude. How's your Combiner coming along? Did anything interesting? What name did you come up with for it?

November, 2019 was the last time I posted anything. So a January issue isn't too far off. At least I didn't take years to come back hehehe. For those not in the know, I am still working on my research so it's difficult to do any kind of updating. However, as we have arrived in 2020, I am determined to wrap up this story. I cannot, CANNOT leave this dangling like so many other stories have in this forum. It shall continue! RAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Robot Deviants 180

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Notes:

- Ok, so for those of you following since the beginning, Arcee was in the hour long war and was nearly destroyed by secret war weapons like the manipulator round. Not that this fact matters any longer, but she really wants to destroy these things.

- The "shower of pew-pews" scene was really tedious to get through. Anyone animating can identify with the struggle for pretty colours.

- I was really scared of the force field effect for Trailbreaker. I had no clue how to do it. I tried... something... eh. It's ugly anyway.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Venixion

Venixion Resident Feather-brain

News Credits:
    Epic fight time!

• Like Like x 1
  9. LegoLover58

LegoLover58 Bumblebee Gourmet

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Roll for dexterity, Arcee!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Dropkick

Dropkick Slightly More Festive

Google+:
    I truly comprehend your pain.
    But still, good update.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee Done with all the hate

This is so cool. I love Combiners, but I'm down for Arcee to kick his butt!

• Like Like x 1
  12. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    We'll be seeing some Attack on Titan action soon. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  13. nobleboivin

nobleboivin Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm just going to leave this here :D 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Optimax Prime

Optimax Prime The 14th Prime

Fort Optimax (which is more than meets the eye)
    Just got caught up and I believe I have the perfect idea for what Menasor's gonna do to Prowl

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ysbal

Ysbal Kre-o hoarder

News Credits:
    :popcorn  Cue the epic fight music! Or yakety sax. Whatever might fit better.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mega Prowl

It's great I added it to a team consisting of him, Siege Bluestreak, Siege Hound, Siege Sideswipe, Siege Sixgun and Studio Series Optimus Prime in the leader class category after replacing my deluxe FOC Prime figure, that Prime's arms finally wore out on the shoulders, I also wrote bios for each of them, the Siege bots and Prime:

Optimus Prime: Coming from one part the Uniend universal cluster, Prime was battered and damaged, but not offline, he ended up in the Axiom Nexus, he ended up reformatting himself in the process, looking like his counterpart from the Tyran universal cluster, or rather, his counterpart's previous appearance, in this form, Prime has an Energon sword and ax, a shield, an ion blaster and two cannons he can use with his jetpack, in short, he is a one-bot army, and with every other counterpart, even Optimus doesn't know where his trailer goes when he transforms, though he's had no time to worry about such things unless it matters.

though wise and compassionate, Optimus is hardened by his experience in the war from his home universe, and has had no time to participate in the activities his soldiers partake in, often distancing himself from those under his command, but there are those who respect his wishes and seek counsel with him when his guidance is needed.

Sideswipe: A member of the Security Operations task force of Iacon, Sideswipe is eager to bust some heads and would rather bend the rules rather than break them, it was once rumored that he was an athlete, but he hasn't confirmed or denied that bit of information to his fellow members or the public.

Sixgun: a bot who is part of the titan, Metroplex. Sixgun is triggerhappy as many view him to be slightly unstable, if anyone would claim to be more stable than the bot in question, Whirl would be the rival to Sixgun as the two argue about who is more stable, some know better than to stay out of their way if they start fist fighting each other.

Hound: Hound was once part of a crew of entertainers, his role was to use his holograms for special effects in any event, then the war came, and he found a way to use his holograms to deceive his enemies, he wishes that the war would end so that he'd entertain those with his holograms again.

He is also partners with Bluestreak due to their friendship.

Bluestreak: Bluestreak was a young merchant in the days before the war, where everything was peaceful and he would sell goods to the populace, but his home was destroyed and left as the sole survivor, the best he can do to remove the memories of his deceased friends and destroyed home is to talk (which keeps him sane if he wasn't already traumatized enough) about other things, this often annoys bots who don't know him well enough, only his friends in the Autobot army know of his past and how far he'd go to end Decepticons once and for all.

Bluestreak knows the difference between him and Blurr, the bot in question would talk so fast to the point where anyone would barely understand him, Bluestreak on the other hand would talk a lot. Lots of bots understand what he talks about, but not a whole lot of them would understand the trauma and pain he went through.

If there was one thing Bluestreak would have been, he could have been a Wrecker, but he insisted staying under Optimus's command as a gunner and a courier, it's hard to tell which one he really is.

Bluestreak is an extraordinary marksman, but he hates war, yet he fights the Decepticons with a deeper hatred, Hound knows Bluestreak better than anyone, knowing that Bluestreak has demons that torment him to no end, one has to wonder how a bot like Bluestreak would hate war but hate the Decepticons even more to hide what he went through, at that matters to Bluestreak is that he has a score to settle.

Talk is cheap, but it keeps him sane.

That's their bios, it's a little far fetched, but it makes sense for Sideswipe to be based on his newest incarnation from the newest series, the others I made bios for because I was inspired by the Comics In Disguise web comic for Bluestreak's origin, I saw Hound as an entertainer, Sixgun was slightly unstable and triggerhappy, Prime's a mix between his FOC & Bayformers counterpart since he is what he should be.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2020 at 4:10 AM
    • Like Like x 1