Roberto Orci Talks TF2

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Master Fwiffo, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Well what the hell did he think was going to happen? What, was the world just going to stop and wait for this strike to stop because he is a writer? Who does he think he is...someone important? Keep kicking it Mr. Bay and make sure the movie rocks!!!!

2. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

This whole thing is getting to be pretty confusing, I'd hate to actually be involved with the production of the sequel - it's going to be hell sorting alot of these loose ends out after the strike.

I just hope we get a quality script out of it. Usually when stories switch hands too often, you end up with a discombabulated, incoherent mess.

3. axiom

axiom What the what?!?! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The leaked script you're all talking about, is this the one that had Prime dying? If so, I think that's a bad idea.
    I don't think I could handle that....... again!!

4. PanadynePowered

PanadynePowered Hyper Zoanoid

That whole thing about "really fun gags" just makes me dry heave. I just don't want to think about it.

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Okay I really really really didn't like the script on Transformers and Orci was also a writer on The Island and Mission Impossible III.

But The Legend of Zorro was sort of fun and his TV work on Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess and Jack of All Trades had some of the funnest characters on TV that made several of those characters into pop icons.

Guess that's what got under my skin about the first movie is that I know Orci and his co-writer can write so much better stuff than that first movie. Sort why I'm so willing to give them a second shot on the sequal to see if they can't get that cool heroes and villains thing back again that I used to love so much about their writing.

6. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Well, we had to wait three years for the prequel SW Trilogy movies as well ... and coincidentally (sp?) Star Wars: The Clone Wars premieres this year, three years after Revenge of the Sith.

-airfox

7. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Anything goes !!!

8. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    He and Kurtzman wrote Star Trek 11. There's a good chance the film will revitilize the franchise, especially as most of the people working on it haven't worked on Star Trek before, which was a problem with Enterprise and Nemesis - samey-feeling familiarity in terms of visuals and plotlines.

9. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

The dummy script and Ultra Magnus, etc.

I thought the dummy script was pretty cool - especially the sequence with Ultra Magnus. DAMN! If that is in the finished product, that would be hella cool!!!!

10. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    sorry for the dumb question .. but can anyone give me a link to that supposedly leaked treatment ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.