rnspctr's sale thread

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by rnspctr, May 22, 2014.

1. rnspctr

rnspctr Active Member

Ebay:
    first time posting items to sell in here and I do not have any feedback so here is my ebay id for reference: rnspctr (click advanced on home page, then search by seller)

I have the following items to sell, also willing to do trades depending on what is offered - photos already taken, can be emailed upon request.

G1
    Sixshot - (believe this is the 2002 reissue) - comes with both guns a set of instructions from 1980s release I purchased separately (no box) 65 shipped

Zauru (Saur) dino cassette (c-124) this is the KO version - complete with box 50 shipped

Dairu (Dile) dino cassette (c-123) KO version as well - complete with box 50 shipped

TFCC Subscription Service 1.0
    Ultra Mammoth - complete with bio card and instructions 80 shipped - pending

Scourge - complete with bio card and instructions 75 shipped

Third Party Items
    Wheelie Survivalist C-80 - complete with box 65 shipped

Head Robots Blood DX unused in package with ROTF Bludgeon/Whirl complete 45 shipped - may be able to do cheaper if don't want the ROTF box

Head Robots Blood kit -complete - non-KO version 23 shipped - pending

Now updated with prices - can also make offers, also I only prefer to ship in within the United States.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. rnspctr

rnspctr Active Member

Ebay:
    bump/now updated with prices

3. rnspctr

rnspctr Active Member

Ebay:
    Items have now been listed on ebay starting at 1 penny and with free shipping. Also have the option of using buy it now. Items can be viewed by clicking on the ebay link.

Thanks