Rise of the Dark Spark: Lockdown Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by optimegatron, Jun 20, 2014.

1. WreckerZero

WreckerZero Starring Jason Statham as Impactor

For a grown man your attitude towards others is absolutely asinine. If you're going to spout stuff like kill yourself and sheep you need to step back.

Anyway on topic, whoever handles the trailers for this game is absolutely awful, dude needs to find a new profession. As for the game itself, I was watching some gameplay and well it's pretty average, it didn't look awful, just very basic. It's pretty much more of the same from the two previous games. I did however like the dialogue between the characters. I'll probably get this when it comes out because I have vouchers but at full price I honestly don't think it's worth it.

Best bet is to wait till it goes down in price.

2. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    Anyone the song during the trailer that starts after Lockdown grapples with Optimus? Sounded good.

3. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    What a tool, I didn't see any campaign maps re - used in the first 6 missions. As for sales of this game its going to sell well since it's available on almost every console. This is one of the first movie tie in games that is actually decent. Positive Word of mouth will help sell many copies of this game

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Jesus dude.

The game looks like shit, get over it. You're going crazy.

5. MindChamber

MindChamber Multi-Media-Masta

all I hope for is 60fps on the next gen systems, please..

6. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    I don't know why, but for some reason this autoplays on the front page. When I open the website and stop to read the front page, this trailer starts blaring at full volume with no provocation. To be fair, I shouldn't have had my headphones at a such a high volume, but as I was reading the news piece of Botcon, without any warning my ears were hit with a full blast of FWOOOOOOMCHUKDUNNDUNDUNCHOOOGUCKGUCKGUCKGUCK and I was blown clean off of my chair as I didn't even knew what just happened.

I don't know who composed the sound for this trailer, but I hope the person responsible for concocting this cacophony of percussion and aural shrapnel suffers to death. Now by that I don't mean that they merely die while suffering. I mean in in the literal sense that they suffer so hard, so intensely, that the sheer amount of suffering wracking their soul causes their heart to stop beating and their brain to shut down.

7. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Nikkistyles is making a fool of himself on youtube too, copying and posting the same crap, but he goes as MrNikkistyles on youtube, here's a sample;

"WTF is Sideswipe doing with a grappling hook? Jazz better in the campaign. No wonder Edge of Reality tried to hide this game no co-op, boring gameplay and same weapons from FOC; this should be DLC for FOC"

Sound familiar? He's been posting something similiar on this board, here's another

"The only reason this game is going to sell is because of the movie. WFC/FOC did not do a lot of numbers but is was better than this game fan boy."

Can't he type something new? so unoriginal

8. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Found this on 3 seperate videos

"No wonder Edge of Reality tried to hide this piece of shit game. This is what happens when people bitch about Highmoon you get this! "

what a troll

9. nikkistyles

nikkistyles Active Member

Your posting my youtube comments now, who is the real troll. Again your defending this game like you work for Edge of Reality? I'am going to continue to give my honest opinion about this game, because I hate when game developers try to fool the consumer.

10. nikkistyles

nikkistyles Active Member

Is this a site were you comment on the Transformers? You see if Transformers fans don't speak up bad TF games will continue to be made.

11. DARTHoptimus

DARTHoptimus New Member

How is lockdown as big as optimus??

12. Fox13

Fox13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's much slimmer whereas Prime is really bulky.

13. Fox13

Fox13 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It isn't, they keep putting slow-mo effects on these trailers and it looks awful.

14. Shatterpoint

Shatterpoint Neato

News Credits:
    Lockdown's always been pretty tall.

15. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    *cough*WarForCybertron*cough*

16. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I can't believe you're the only other person mentioning how god awful the autoplaying trailer is. Seriously, can anything from GameTrailers not be linked directly on the front page? RotDS trailers have been supremely annoying in particular, and I always forget it's TFW causing the sudden noise.

17. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    that's where you're wrong, it's not a bad game, yes they re-used models but they put some serious work into the Campaign and Escalation

18. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Strange - the trailer is not autoplaying for me at least, but we'll fix it and keep it in mind for the future. Thanks!

19. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Armada game is miles better in my opinion.

Campaign looks like FOC rehash, and the Escalation is the shitty FOC version and not the amazing WFC version. "Serious work" is a major overstatement.