Rise of the dark spark gameplay!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by BloodRavenX91, Jun 20, 2014.

1. jags828

jags828 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haha what a joke. Im watching a twitch stream right now and the guy says Megatron is playable and another says the are adding multiplayer through a patch. I think they both have no clue what they are talking about.

2. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    My thoughts exactly, I played a major cash grab in the Spiderman 2 game, which was TERRIBLE, this game is 20x better than that.

3. Primacronus

Primacronus Clean-Up Crew

News Credits:
    Well, I am sorry to tell you this, but I feel entitled to the right to complain about this "cash grab" of a game. I am not grateful to the designers for creating this, and I am almost positive it won't get ANY recognition in the gaming community.

Actually, I find your moaning about other people's opinions to be MUCH more annoying than those who have rightful complaints about the game. Your profane language doesn't help either.

4. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    The lack of a review yet doesn't give me much confidence.

5. Namekjohn

Namekjohn Namekimus Prime

News Credits:
    well after reading our forums and watching a few of the vids I have a dilemma. When I found out that there were no multiplayer achievments in the game I just passed that on to that doesnt mean there wont be any pvp. now for me the pvp was the best part of the past games. WFC and FOC were the only Muti player games I considered myself really good at. I have had the money set aside for this game and even some extra to reactivate my live account for months. Do I still spend the money or maybe get the 3ds version instead?

6. The Ramjet

The Ramjet Get. Out.

Definitely pass on the main console version, there is no PVP and it's just not very good.

Haven't seen any reports or videos of the 3DS version yet, if I were you I'd wait til some people who get the 3DS version can shed some more light on it.

7. Namekjohn

Namekjohn Namekimus Prime

News Credits:
    Yeah, I thinking the exact same thing. Just kinda disappointed. I was really looking forward to this. Took time off of work, put money aside. maybe just get the 3 month gold card and pop in FoC. just Bummed is all.

8. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Gonna have to stop you right there. Spider-Man 2 was THE BOSS MOVIE GAME.

9. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    The Amazing Spiderman 2 video game was a cash grab, This is not, they actually put a lot of work into this game, it's not just a copy and paste. The interations between the bots is nothing like they had in FOC

10. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Please tell me you're joking....... They copy and pasted the EXACT city they used in The first game, they added nothing nothing to it. The cutscenes were horredous

11. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    You don't happen to mean the AMAZING Spiderman 2 game right? Because that one is the terrible one. The original Spiderman 2 game was excellent, and to this day is considered one of the best superhero games to date, and by far the best Spidey game.

12. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
    Yes the recent Amazing Spiderman game, why would I reference a game that's almost 10 years old?

13. TransFanRHX

TransFanRHX Active Member

News Credits:
    He was referring to this comment. You forgot to put "The Amazing" in front of "Spider-Man 2".

14. Primacronus

Primacronus Clean-Up Crew

News Credits:
    Oh please,
    The graphics are almost worse than this games predecessors,

Not to mention the complete disregard of anything PvP, a HUGE point in everything from ROTF, WFC, DOTM, and FOC. Escalation is also fun, but Multiplayer allows actual player against player, not stupid NPC's or AI.

The animations, weapons, and transformation sounds are near identical in both FOC and Movieverse

The voice acting for some characters was off, especially Shockwave and Sharpshot, though the character interaction was much improved.

And to gods sake we still haven't figured out whether this is between WFC and FOC (Impossible, Megatron has his new body.) , or sometime in the 6 days before the Ark launched in FOC. (Also impossible, not enough time for all of it to occur.)

They didnt have time to make a AOE game, nor another Cybertron game, so they copy and pasted ALL the Cybertron models and areas, as well as Earth components from the DOTM game, and called it a day.

Look guys, you can call me the most negative person on the planet about this game, but the negative points stack up for this game. And with the cost of these nowadays, I wouldn't want my fellows here to spend $50.00 on a game like this.

15. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Oh wow, people actually will defend any steaming pile of shit. :lol  Well good to know this game will have SOME audience at least.

16. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
  17. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits:
  18. TransFanRHX

TransFanRHX Active Member

News Credits:
    Huh, the Escalation is exactly the same (with some minor changes) to Fall of Cybertron's Escalation. The same escalation that was considered "inferior" to War's.

Huh, the one mode that some people were looking forward to and they still botched that up. Oh well, maybe Wii-U owners who may or may have not played the High Moon games will have, at least, a chance to play this---

Oh wait, they screwed them over for that. The audience is even lower than ever. Can't wait for Angry Joe to slam down on this game, wondering if Swindle turns out to be working with Corporate Commander?

19. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Anything on the boss fights in escalation yet?

20. caldo15

caldo15 Banned

News Credits: