Rise of the Beasts Trailer predictions

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lord Kaukazus, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Yellow Shirted Kid

Yellow Shirted Kid His name is Devastator, not Brawl

YouTube (Legacy):
    I think the first trailer will show the movie's title and some characters.

• Like Like x 2
  2. LordMegatron2007

LordMegatron2007 #1 Decepticon Human Collaborator

I want the Terrocons to kill most of the Autobot/Maximal cast in this movie. The Decepticons have essentially become jokes since Age of Extinction, so I want this film to show the Terrocons in a horrific, deadly fashion. Don't just have them be mindless drones who die in 5 minutes, give them brutality, give them character, show how violent they can really get. People complained that in the Bay films the characters were too violent, but it makes more sense for someone like Scourge to rip someone's face off and feed them their own spark than for Optimus to brutally rip someone's head off and tear their spark out, then crush it. Someone like Scourge or Battletrap would glorify war and brutality, and show their violence for a greater cause, such as showing dominace, or simply because they enjoy it. Make Scourge a menace in this film. I want him to tear Arcee in half, and slam her to the ground. It would show how brutal he really is. Have Battletrap shoot Wheeljack's head off, then take his lifeless corpse and mock him. People might say "that's out of character" or "they would never do that," but when you're essentially a soldier to Unicron, you've pretty much known violence your entire existence.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lord Kaukazus

Lord Kaukazus Banned

Why

• Like Like x 11
  4. Burnout00012

Burnout00012 SKREEEEEEEOONK

Are you alright? This is getting way too "violence fantasy" for my tastes.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Unscrapped Junkion

Unscrapped Junkion Banned

News Credits:
    Not even Bay could write a horrifying (yet somewhat cool!) story like this.

• Like Like x 1
  6. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Sir, this is a Wendy's.

• Like Like x 19
  7. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Have a Snickers. You're not you when you're hungry.

• Like Like x 14
  8. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah and I hope Bumblebee takes out his robo-cock and pees all over a government agent!

• Like Like x 9
  9. Lord Kaukazus

Lord Kaukazus Banned

Tomorrow...

10. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I totally get what you’re saying and I agree but… you gotta remember this is still supposed to appeal to kids and families! I also want brutal moments but I think they can only be so “brutal”. Also I doubt they’ll kill off any of the autobots. Unless there’s fodder bots for the cons to kill, the only deaths, or death, will probably be one of the maximals.

12. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

I think we'll first get a very bare-bones teaser, that will slowly fade in on the ROTB logo with the circular stone structure with the glyphs on it, with a crescendoing musical cue. Then, cut to a title card with the release date.

The first proper trailer will probably contain longer edits of the sizzle reel shown at the investor's-only event.

The 2nd trailer will probably be a variation of the first one, possibly starting with a zoom out of the Paramount mountain logo, revealing it to be in Peru, where we see Primal and Cheetor fighting against the Terrorcons(will probably be some generic scorpionbots like bayverse Scorponok). Then we'll see shots of Noah & Elena at the museum, Noah inside Mirage during the car chase where Mirage speeds past some police cars, Scourge slamming into Optimus and then they both transform to finish fighting, Arcee holding on to OP (in truck mode) shooting at something while using her feet like rollerskates(similar to the sizzle reel footage), Airazor flying downwards over the Peruvian jungle then she transforms, a volcano erupting while we see Maximals, Autobots and Terrorcons fighting, then the lava flow dissolves into the title card, with the release date.

If there is a 3rd and final trailer, it will be a combination of edits from trailers 1& 2. We shall see.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
  13. Bumblethumper

Bumblethumper old misery guts

News Credits:
    I predict they'll show just enough to make people think that maybe this time a Transformers movie might actually be good.

They've had a long time to play around with this trailer, find the most effective approach. Michael Bay was able to make his trailers look like they were for good films. I have faith that they can do the same.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I guess those Pacific Rim style bass notes take the place of the Wommmmmmm these days.

15. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Agent of Unit:E

The Axiom Nexus channel (which was AndyUnicronus99, and is probably still the same person as well, just pretending to be from a different universe) still seems to insist that this new film will be connected to Bayverse.

16. IDWDrift

IDWDrift Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Sounds like an edgy kid’s fantasy.