Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smokeyoreo18, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Lean Mean Angry Machine

News Credits:
    Yeah that's pretty fuckin' baller man.

And yet I'm the one who was saying TLK was going to be shit before anybody else back in 2016 or whenever we first learned medieval knights were going to be involved.

But if Bay was a producer, why didn't he just bring Travis back? The reasons Travis couldn't immediately return to do a sequel were hardly things that couldn't have been worked around. Bay himself had a five film run with the bayverse films, so the idea that couldn't work again with Travis for a new continuity based out of Bumblebee...that just doesn't make sense.

An established pattern of behavior isn't exactly "no proof of their legitimacy," nor is all the red flags I've been regularly pointing out. There's a bigger story, you all just choose to ignore it, but even then I don't know how this will end up if they are rewriting the script though I do doubt the film is salvagable if there was even a grain of truth to what Aleximus said.

Didn't you all just fucking get over Doomcock and you guys are starting it up again? I know another user asked about it but for fucks sake when half your posts turn into personal attacks on me, it comes off less about Doomcock and more about how much you all hate me and will use any and all avenues to belittle me.

Plus, yes, I believe the ROTB leaks from Aleximus (and only from Aleximus, as you all seem insistent on thinking I believe the trash from those other sites) because they sound stupid as hell, and I think Lorenzo di Bonaventura who has way too much influence over these films is a fucking moron who has been doing this for years - in case anybody forgot he was involved in the Snake Eyes movie. The things in Aleximus's leaks are exactly the kind of bullshit I'd expect from a Lorenzo-involved production at this point, while at the same time I have no reason to believe Aleximus is telling things he thinks are not accurate. The information may be bad, but Aleximus told them to us in good faith. And I do have a little more information from side sources of my own which support the idea that whatever the film was before the delay, it was not good, but I can not reveal my sources for the same reason Aleximus can not reveal his.

That, and they're in goddamn ancient ruins. Why they fuck are they in ancient ruins if it's not going into the same territory as bayverse shoving alien shit in human history? Unless now you people are going to tell me they're not even filming in Peru.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sooo, better late than never... a couple of pics of Battletrap and Nightbird (Wheeljack's snuck in too) I'm sure haven't been posted on here. They're on a few different sites, including here.
    KLRRJGXQCRF2PA3XGI3TOAT5EA.jpeg HGJZDX7MERG3RGOG3VR45BU2JY.jpeg

• Like Like x 17
  3. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Well-Known Member

YouTube (Old):
    There was a video of the same area from different angles, but yeah thanks

4. Nate98

Nate98 Well-Known Member

Ok and your point? Considering Bay at the time was involved pretty heavily in terms of directing and writing, like he was with the the previous 4 films then it's logical to say that TLK might not be good but hardly fair to ROTB and Steven when it's done by a different person and bay is only a producer. Again he has the same involvement as he did with Bumblebee.

Bay doesn't make the decisions on who works on the films, usually it's Spielberg or someone else who does. Spielberg chose Bay to make the 1st film and Knight to make Bumblebee. Bay just gave Knight pointers on how to do it since he made the previous 5. I would've liked to see Travis come back, not sure why they didn't ask him back probably because they wanted someone else to have a go or maybe he wanted to go back to Laika and do more work there since that's his studio too.

An established behavior only really applies here if bay was back in the director and writing chair, you're just forcing connections through sheer coincidence and acting like you're the only one seeing some grand tapestry being woven here when all it is is just looking for things and going off leaks from people we have no proof of their legitimacy. Also we don't know if re-writes are even happening, the delay seemed to be more for paramount to release it at a better time since the box office is still mostly shaky during Covid.

I mean I still think it's super funny and tracks that you believe him haha. It's not a personal attack, it's a criticism and joke over the fact that you're believing utter wild and unproven shite yet when presented with more logical information and common sense like a producer...visiting...a set....for the film...they produce. That doesn't seem to register with you at all. Also belittle? Pot meet kettle.

Im not saying to believe other leakers, no one is. I don't believe any leaks about plot points as we don't know how true they are. Bar the ones from the set directly about the maximal cave, Cheetor and VW Van is Wheeljack. Uhh Lorenzo was involved in Bumblebee and talked about it a lot yet it turned out fine? It also comes down to the writer and director too not solely just some idiot producer too.

Yes and I and many others have no reason to believe Aleximus has he has no real track record, Im sure he's a nice person but him telling us in good faith isn't enough here. It's like if I started believing a leak someone told me tomorrow that the film is secretly a Doctor Who X Transformers crossover just because they said it in good faith really nicely and we potentially know ROTB has time travel, that doesn't mean anything.

Unless we see a decent track record, source, some solid evidence that confirms his leaks or anything like that then you're only really buying it because it confirms your bias and your doom and gloom outlook about the film. Also again it ties back into you liking Doomcock, your judgement isn't sound here, hence the apprehension

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  5. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    Time to settle down and drop all of the hostility and silly jabs.

• Like Like x 9
  6. Azuzu98

Azuzu98 Still hyped as fuck for Rise of the Beasts

News Credits:
    Oh boy what are we bitching about this time?

• Like Like x 2
  7. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Waiting for TFA Legacy figs and 3A Bay Ironhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I honestly forget lol same old shit we bitch about for the past week.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Optimus Primal BW

Optimus Primal BW Remember the Great War, Rattrap

News Credits:
    Killed , and passes the touch to Megatron and Unicron.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Optimus Primal BW

Optimus Primal BW Remember the Great War, Rattrap

News Credits:
    So far we haven't had any more from the animated film of Transfomers, I hope they show the Quintessones enslaved the Transfomers and they freeing themselves later and building a society and the ogiren of Optimus and Megatron, One archivist library and another a Rebel Gladiator, if that's how happen I am satisfied.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    I would love a modern SS Longarm figure. Maybe a bit closer to the game design than the original toy. If I recall correctly, the designer of the toy didn't have any reference images, and had to guess. Hence why the toy doesn't look very much like the game design.

But I always liked that toy. Not really sure why, but it was fun to recreate the scene where Bumblebee was pulled by the truck. Unfortunately that toy suffered from major breakage issues, to the point where it's basically unusable in vehicle mode now.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Well-Known Member

YouTube (Old):
    Quite sad that it suffered from breakage issues as the toy is in SS Scale.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Wonder if it would maybe be a mashup of the two designs.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    When they say Nightbird, do they mean kick ass ninja girl? Or is this just a name slap like Blitzwing and the majority of Bayverse robawts?

• Like Like x 2
  14. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    They mean the ninja girl.
    Screenshot 2021-11-18 8.58.56 PM.png

• Like Like x 3
  15. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Lean Mean Angry Machine

News Credits:
    And of course the 'chicken legs' as described by Lazlow.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    the cheese touch?

• Like Like x 4
  17. Venixion

News Credits:
    Yay! :buttrock 

Also I don't see Wheeljack in that picture.

18. octobotimus

octobotimus Lost in space

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Find it weird the multitude of people/sources who actually saw the concept art make no mention of chicken legs yet people keep repeating it here for some reason.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde シン・ブリュンヒルド

News Credits:
    Parked behind "Battletrap" here:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Venixion

News Credits:
    Erm...do you mean the hippie bus?