Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by mn_128875, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    That's why the leak is definitely fake. There would be no reason for ROTB, a sequel to BB, to involve things from a shitty, garbage, poorly recieved film. If the leak was real anyways, there would be several YouTubers getting vids taken down by Paramount or Hasbro. So far no YouTuber has gotten sued, banned or had a vid taken down.

• Like Like x 5
  2. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's another reason It's most likely fake it will be 6 years since TLK, and that film was and is still heavily bashed, and not well received by both fan and critics/GA and bombed badly and could have almost killed Paramount. Also I feel like they would say that the film addresses TLK in the announcement stream - they only mention it as a sequel to Bumblebee. I know Paramount makes dumb decisions but I doubt they'd go this far. So why would they want to reference a movie that's again 6 years later that most people have forgotten about?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Jalen Frisby

Jalen Frisby BumblebeeLover

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheorie...sformers_rise_of_the_beasts_rotb_is_a_reboot/ This where they got it from?

• Like Like x 2
  4. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Jalen Frisby

Jalen Frisby BumblebeeLover

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    From what i see it's only on the fan specluation reddit

• Like Like x 3
  6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Wouldn't that just lead to the Streisand Effect and just confirm this stuff even harder? I mean, if Paramount really wanted to squash this rumor, all they'd have to do is...nothing. You're all literally doing it for them by convincing yourselves there isn't a chance in hell any of this could be true because of how stupid it all sounds. Isn't reverse psychology great?

• Like Like x 2
  7. TheDude810

TheDude810 I have an unhealthy obsession with the RotF Game

News Credits:
    upload_2021-11-15_11-24-29.png

• Like Like x 13
  8. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's not like I'm trying to get interviewed for a job at Paramount/Hasbro. I'm just saying that if the leak was real, then probably Paramount would have taken down videos to avoid spoilers.

Oh, and one thing: A popular guy on the internet telling you things on the internet doesn't mean what he told you is true. Imagine if the same dude told you "Transformers originated with Cyberverse" and he gives you a LOAD of paragraphs on the topic he told you. Would you believe him?
    You see, it's easy for anyone to type something on the internet and make it convincing.

• Like Like x 4
  10. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    So I decided to start digging back to see what generated all this excitement.

Eh… I’m not buying the leaks.
    One way of the other I don’t think it’s worth getting all worked up over.

We’ll see what happens in a couple years.

• Like Like x 8
  11. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Do you even know what the Streisand Effect even is?

False equivalence, since there's a difference between unverified rumor and blatantly false statements that can be fact checked against multiple sources like wikis, print books, etc.

I could say the same thing about how everyone who thinks ROTB is going to be good simply believes that Steven Caple Jr. is a fan because it got stated a couple of times. Just like how Michael Bay was said to be a fan a couple of times back during the production of the 2007 film.

There's definitely some double standards going on with regards to what people are actually willing to believe in this thread. Sure, the leaks sound terrible...but you all thought that TLK was going to be good back in 2017 before it released didn't you? All of a sudden the same people more or less are making another film and just because Bumblebee happened suddenly TLK doesn't even matter anymore beyond simply being 'that' film which was so bad you all seem to forget all the major players behind that film are still involved? While the one major player responsible for BB being good...isn't? And then there's, y'know, the whole aborted TFCU thing because Paramount doesn't have something on the level of the MCU, but since Transformers isn't quite dead yet, it makes sense they'd want to try a second attempt here. But no, apparently that's entirely beyond the realm of possibility.

• Like Like x 2
  12. AleximusPrimus

AleximusPrimus Well-Known Member

Saying it for one last time , I for one didn't take any leak from any TFW forum , Reddit post or whatever , I checked the dates and i exactly got my info 2 weeks before all of this on reddit and all. Now as i said they are rewriting stuff , i have no idea if the bay stuff is going to remain or whatever but I do hope they remove it all. I am not here to troll people or whatever ,maybe the info that was given to me was fake but I have proof to believe otherwise. Either way , I'm not saying anything anymore regarding the bay stuff here because it seems it starts some pretty long kinda useless convo's lol ... best is to just wait and see for yourselves when it comes out.... if it does uh... ahem.
    In other news.... as laszlo stated , there are 50/50 chances that the Cybertron Animated Movie will come in December 2022 , not exactly set in stone yet.

• Like Like x 6
  13. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    ok i have leak about rotb: optimus primal flings poo

• Like Like x 2
  14. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    I’d fricking love that but I wonder if they're not enough time for that since they're working on it right now and voice acting isn't yet probably and I wonder if a toyline would be ready

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. AleximusPrimus

AleximusPrimus Well-Known Member

When did I ever say that XD? I know Andy as a friend but nothing more than that really , barely talk with the guy anymore.
    If you think Im here to troll around or to ruin the movie for other people , you're damn wrong. i said the thing once , people came in my PM's and told them just very little, why you might ask? Because I dont want to be one of those ''leakers'' who just does this for fame and ruins the movie for people.|
    Anddd again for one last time , rewrites are happening , it might be removed or might not , I for one wish its removed.

• Like Like x 5
  16. decepticon seeker

decepticon seeker Sixshot

I have another leak:D dropkick is actually barricade and he will kill bumblebee in this movie but he will be reformatted as barricade by unicron.

• Like Like x 9
  17. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Yeah, I think a lot of the animosity that's sprung up regarding your leak (and only your leak despite what everybody else seems to think, including amazingly enough a failed trolling attempt from another user) is people really don't want to accept the possibility that ROTB is going to be anything less than amazing. To the point they're pointing fingers at unrelated things and downright being hostile.

Admittedly, that's kind of what the TF movie forum always has been and it's still not nearly as bad as it was ten years ago. TLK took a lot of wind out of people's sails and frankly I think some are still in denial about it since they're convinced that TLK somehow couldn't happen again.

• Like Like x 3
  18. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    My god, I can't think of anything worse than screenwriters letting the vocal doomsayers here, who would never be satisfied anyway, have any kind of influence on any rewrites. You've gotta remember that these are simple TFW users. These are people of the boards. The common clay of the internet. You know... morons.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Slimeformerzaa

Slimeformerzaa Banned

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    TFW2005 threads, summed up in one quote

• Like Like x 7
  20. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    "Don't listen to the critics because they'll never be satisfied" - sure, how's that strategy you outlined working for something like, oh I don't know, Blizzard who didn't even bother listening to anything the WoW playerbase was saying until they all started migrating en masse to FFXIV because that game doesn't treat its target audience like shit?

I mean, you're also ignoring the fact Bumblebee was generally good. Yes, I admit that I was very vocal about that film, but I also was very clear to the point of being a broken record that most of that was because Paramount was too chickenshit to publicly commit to calling it a reboot. That's all I, and generally I'd like to think many other people who share my sentiment about the movieverse at large, ultimately wanted, and right now I'd assume all we want is something that's on the level of Bumblebee and not this overstuffed mess that ROTB is shaping up to be. Otherwise, not having an opinion and just taking whatever gets thrown at you?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.