Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smokeyoreo18, Jul 7, 2021.

1. TheSoundwave

TheSoundwave Bounty Hunter

News Credits:
    So the leaks have pretty much been confirmed to be fake?

I think the plot of ROTB will likely be more low-key than the leaks are making it out to be. Crazy timeline altering time-travel stuff also got rumored for TLK, and that obviously didn't happen. Heck, people said the same stuff about Rise of Skywalker. I think most of the plot will revolve around the Beasts and fighting the Terrorcons.

I do think Scourge is working for Unicron (mostly based on his faction symbol looking like Unicron's head), but it doesn't have to be via time-travel. And if it is, I think it will just be a quick vague line like "I was sent from the future by my master". I expect Unicron to be more of a tease than anything. I actually think the idea of starting the movie post-TLK then going back in time is a fun idea, but I don't see it happening. It just seems too crazy and confusing for general audiences. Especially all the supposed alternate dimension stuff.

• Like Like x 4
  2. zark225

zark225 The Day Fukr

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ahh gotcha, I didn't know about those. Thank you for telling me!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Waiting for TFA Legacy figs and 3A Bay Ironhide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Honestly it is a cool concept (would be interesting if TF decided to do something like that).

It seems that the leaks have been confirmed false (which while I haven't read them really - just in case they are real) which I kind of thought were probably fake. And I do also think Scourge and the Terrorcons work for Unicron,

Also, I think the plot will be a bit simpler than we think (also it's all in the execution of how things are done cause you could have a great script but mess it up by not executing it well or vise-versa). Autobot's try to find the Maximals and Predacons for some reason, Terrorcons are introduced and attack the Autobots in NYC and are also probably after the Maximals and Preds as well or are just after Prime and the Bots and just so happen to follow them to the Maximals and Preds. With Prime being the main character and him trying to connect to Earth. Something similar to this but a bit more to it.

And I think the screentime will be way easier than we think
    1.) Autobots
    2.) Terrorcons
    3.) Maximals (introduced later on in the film)
    4.) Predacons (before final fight)
    5.) Decepticon (barely in it most likely a post credit scene or something that short)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Fallout

Fallout Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    so disney bought marvel's movie sector and star wars, marvel comics makes star wars comics, but then kid friendly star wars comics are outsourced to idw :lol 

5. Optimus Primal BW

Optimus Primal BW Remember the Great War, Rattrap

News Credits:
    I just want Maximals concerprt art

• Like Like x 2
  6. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Luckily we have fan art of what was shown but same and unfortunately that probably not gonna be for a while unless it’s leaked art or the film gets pushed up to late 2022 (which will most likely never happen).

• Like Like x 1
  7. decepticon seeker

decepticon seeker Sixshot

So in 2022 all we have is the nickelodeon tv show and the comics of course.I wish we had some straight to dvd animated movies like dc or some games.

• Like Like x 2
  8. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Yeah unless ROTB where somehow pushed back up or the Cybertron prequel released this year instead of next (which is incredibly unlikely) would be nice if Hasbro did animated movies based on IDW comics like DC does with they're animated movies.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Prime4ever

Prime4ever Member

Andysupreme99 is a supposed transformers fan all I'll say is he's not the nicest and he has a pure dislike/hatetred for Peter Cullen and Frank Weller I've called him out about it several times he never answers my best advice is this stay away from him and he's not a reliable source he's just a mean guy

10. Nate98

Nate98 Well-Known Member

You know out of this whole mess over the delay, the supposed "leaks" that obviously sound super fake and are pointing that way, the fact Hasbro are apparently pissed with Paramount about the delay and the overall panic in this thread.

The funniest thing to come out of this is Autobot Burnout actually believes Doomcock and the whole "duhhh they're actually decanonising this, I swear!!!!?" You can't make this up haha, makes sense why he believes these new leaks for ROTB then.

• Like Like x 11
  11. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Really? why does he hate them? I do remember following him in 2017 and him saying stuff like Primal might appear in Cyberverse and stuff about the animated Cybertron film at the time. And the stuff about Prime in the BBM appearing and arriving on Earth and helping Bee defeat Shatter and them trying to find teletraan 1 or the Ark as a tease for a sequel or something which were clearly fake.

You know I wonder if something like the HBO Max and it's creators/filmmakers happens with Hasbro and Paramount and I wonder if Paramount might try to compensate Hasbro or something (maybe push the film up to late 2022? Incredibly impossible but a man can dream about the impossible).

12. Senator Magnificus

Senator Magnificus Decepticlone: Politician, Scientist & Fugitive.

YouTube (Old):
    Another overstuffed cluster fuck in the making.

• Like Like x 1
  13. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Lets just have to wait and see (also it does sound like those leaks are fake - obviously).

• Like Like x 11
  14. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Did you unironically just tell someone to watch a Doomcock video bc they’re “misinformed” lmfao

• Like Like x 12
  15. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Don't take the leaked plot into heart. Back during the day TMNT days, an entire script leaked. Not snippets, an entire freaking script.

Michael Bay himself confirmed it to be an early draft. In fact, none of the content went into the final product.

But you'll never know. Actual scripts can leak.

This ROTB leak feels disjointed, even for a franchise known to jump the sharks in the most spectacular way. :D 

• Like Like x 16
  16. Lazlow007

Lazlow007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Pretty much! Also, Steven Caple Jr. seems a lot like Travis Knight. He wants to do it right. Not a Bayverse 2.0 on crack.

• Like Like x 11
  17. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Add on top of that he’s said he’s a fan of the franchise (and it shows by Nightbird, Arcee, and Prime are described as very G1 in robot mode I mean Prime is still a flat nose) that excludes him from being like Bay or bayverse 2.0

• Like Like x 3
  18. 2Sixshot

2Sixshot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember this situation with Godzilla Vs Kong and that fandom freaking out like yall and when the film came out it was mostly positive so Ima just wait it out and if anything its going to be an okay film

• Like Like x 10
  19. Mglaighton120

Mglaighton120 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    Yeah honestly I think some of y’all need to calm down. First off, we don’t know if any of the leaks are real. Second, even if they are real, maybe it won’t turn out as bad as it sounds? We’ve seen plenty of leaks for movies, games and TV that sound “bad” on paper, but are executed wonderfully when it actually releases.

Idk if i believe it’ll be executed all that well, but it’s not worth calling the film a total disaster and a mess rn, especially when it’s over a year and a half away lol

• Like Like x 9
  20. TheDude810

TheDude810 I have an unhealthy obsession with the RotF Game

upload_2021-11-14_18-21-11.png

• Like Like x 18