Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by mn_128875, Jul 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrimeBot

PrimeBot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wont, its staying in its original june 2022 release.

• Like Like x 2
  2. HAZARDZONE

HAZARDZONE Well-Known Member

If this is true, I don't know how I feel about it. because when I try to find what date, its usually the 23, which is awesome, but also, thats my Birthday and my family always wants to celebrate, when tbh, I couldnt care less for the 5th day that would live in infamy

• Like Like x 2
  3. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don’t think Avatar 2 will be much of an issue. Part of Avatar’s success was because of the visuals. I don’t know. I just don’t see it having as much influence as it did. It’ll have been 13 years since the first by the time the sequel is released. Maybe I’m underestimating it, but I don’t think the competition there is much to worry about.

• Like Like x 2
  4. heltskelt

heltskelt Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    ¡Viva el Perú carajo!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    I'm seeing way more Michael Bay than I'd like with this movie xD

• Like Like x 10
  6. TF Hot Rod

TF Hot Rod Legacy TFA enjoyer

News Credits:
    I think the main two will be Prime and Mirage but I still thing ALL the Autobot minus BB will get their time in the sun (BB still will but not as much since he has his own movie). He definitely could be and or help WJ with stuff. Also could be Elena's partner bot since they're both into "deep geeky" stuff and I won't be suprised if that favorite character Steven was talking about was Wheeljack (which if so I like you even more).

• Like Like x 5
  7. Darth Gonzo

Darth Gonzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well the does have red on it as well with the words on the side.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Again I 100% doubt it since Shang Chi is doing wonderful (first #1 movie for 4 weeks since Tenet) biggest movie of Memorial day weekend, caused Venom 2 to be pushed up and Venom2 is great and it's not even open everwhere same with No Time To Die and Dune.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Gojimus Prime

Gojimus Prime Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    If Steven's favorite character is wheeljack, then I can see why he's so different from the original cartoon, I believe he wants to make the character even more unique and make him a fan favorite to the general audience

• Like Like x 9
  10. Gojimus Prime

Gojimus Prime Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Imagine having a solo wheeljack movie lol

• Like Like x 6
  11. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    Lol, dude I'd take it. Same with a Grimlock and the Dinobots (or even a DJD) CGI animated film.

• Like Like x 7
  12. XenoXX121

XenoXX121 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good spot! I looked into other Peterbilt models, and based on the style of hood, fenders, and dashboard, it seems that Scourge can only really be a Peterbilt 359!

Here's a few 379 dashboards for example (source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6):

0316d5a26d63d3621ddb1250b07326bc.jpeg img (2).jpeg Peterbilt_379_Dash-Assembly_1821960_6_24423676_1.jpeg Peterbilt_379_Dash-Assembly_1821960_6_24800248_1.jpeg 1999-peterbilt-379-144-sleeper-recent-3406-cat-platinum-rebuild153038307067-5.jpeg phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpeg

Some 359 dashboards (source 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5):

Pete86Int9.jpeg display.jpeg img (3).jpeg Pete86Int2.jpeg 1985peterbilt359-99.jpeg

And here's Scourge's dashboard (source):

0DEE360A-A0DD-4B0F-9183-CC2D1D40EB05.png

• Like Like x 8
  13. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    I would lose my mind! As it is, I just watched the video where they mention Wheeljack on set and it made me so damn happy to hear his name over the loudspeaker and to know he's getting some love. I reeeaaally hope they don't kill him off in this movie and that he has a sizeable role.

I doubt it. Didn't Steven say he was a huge BW fan or was that just Anthony Ramos? Plus, if he was a massive Wheeljack fan then he probably would have wanted to be as faithful as he could to the look of the character which is already completely out the window for vehicle mode. I'd love to be wrong of course, It'd be awesome to get a movie from a fellow Wheeljack fan.

• Like Like x 7
  14. TF Hot Rod

News Credits:
    I'm sure they'res a reason WJ isn't a car or even a Lancia that why I want to hear more from Steven especially about the alt mode change. Maybe their's a reason story wise for that or even he just thought for the movie (or just in his head for years) it would be cool if WJ was a repair van. Also hope they don't kill him off and I don't think they will whether Steven is a big WJ fan or not.

• Like Like x 2
  15. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Steven specifically said that he likes to give new ideas to franchises and do a mix of familiar and brand new when dealing with nostalgic material. Him giving Wheeljack a new alt mode does not mean Wheeljack is not a favorite of his. In fact, he actualy specifically told us his favorite character was not revealed at the event, which means it could be either Wheeljack or the Orange Terrorcon.

• Like Like x 10
  16. Gokai Rod

Gokai Rod Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    This shit looks awesome, I hope after the film releases there will be a diecast scale model of this truck.

• Like Like x 1
  17. BeeTwo

BeeTwo ~~Bzzz Bzzz, i'm a bee~~

I think it would fall in the same case of Mirage since it is illogical to see a Formula 1 vehicle on the streets of Peru. (and Wheeljack's vehicle mode on g1 doesn't look like a good camouflage for a robot dressed up for a live action movie, it's very striking in the eyes of a Decepticon)
    I mean, Wheeljack has a really good costume (we never suspected VW was him). I also like that concept of seeing the Autobots in different vehicle modes than their g1 counterparts.
    (I mean, Bumblebee is no longer a Beetle, Arcee is a motorcycle, Mirage is a Porsche, and Optimus is not very g1 with those accessories in his truck) Wheeljack's vehicle mode I find perfect for him.

• Like Like x 11
  18. ToaDraco

ToaDraco Lightning Strike Coalition Force

Ebay:
    I imagine they just changed it because it makes sense for the character. I'd love to hear the reasoning fo the color scheme change though. Whatever the reason, I just hope his bot mode is accurate to what we saw in Bumblebee and that his characterization is on point. I agree, I'm hopeful they will give him a decent role and won't kill him off.

One of the many things I love about Wheeljack is how he's usually dedicated as a super friendly, jolly character with a healthy fascination and child-like wonder for science and innovation. Not only does it make him a super likeable and compelling character, but I think it makes him a good role model for kids to help get them excited about science and technology.

• Like Like x 13
  19. Gokai Rod

Gokai Rod Banned

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Get prepared for a five-paragraph essay that disagrees with your statement

• Like Like x 16
  20. BeeTwo

BeeTwo ~~Bzzz Bzzz, i'm a bee~~

I have invoked the devil

• Like Like x 6
Thread Status: