Rise of the beasts set photos, leaks, and interviews thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smokeyoreo18, Jul 7, 2021.

1. JD The Last Autobot

JD The Last Autobot More Than Meet The Eyes

It is not a bad premise, you just have to develop it well

Now the question why Noah helps the Autobots and goes to Peru, what is his reason just for friendship just like Charlie helps Bee, and another thing is how they get to Peru maybe with the Axalon (which makes me doubt where they are the Maximals asleep in the USA or Peru)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. lonewolf96

lonewolf96 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly thinking about how they might get to Peru isn't Noah sopossed to be former military maybe he convinces someone to transport the Autobots.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Dukeup Nukhead

News Credits:
    On its own as the whole plot of a film, maybe, but even then it would be weak considering it's effectively a retread of an already executed plot.

In ROTB in addition to everything ELSE? It wouldn't have a chance. Time travel, THREE new factions on top of the new Autobots, the expected human bullshit, and of course ancient alien shit already buried under Peru apparently. In addition, this still might potentially NOT be separate from the bayverse, which sticks all the baggage of successive nonsensical retcons that don't mesh with each other AND the fact the 2007 film will not acknowledge anything that happened literally a decade previously in-universe since ROTB is in the mid 90's.

• Like Like x 5
  4. JD The Last Autobot

I would like Agent Burns or Simmons (less with a cameo) to be whoever is friends with Noah and helps the Autobots go to Peru, incidentally that somehow ties the movie as a sequel to Bumblebee, since now frankly I could be just a standalone movie only with the only connection to the Bumblebee movie that the Autobots are on earth

• Like Like x 1
  5. 96megatron

96megatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not likely, but maybe the "big beast" is a chimera Transformer, and that Snake Transformer is just it's tail.

• Like Like x 1
  6. XenoXX121

XenoXX121 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Filming in Montreal (at least the stuff that we can see) seems to be over now, so I won’t be able to visit any more sets while they’re still filming. However, I did visit the abandoned warehouse today and took some pictures of the area Optimus and Bumblebee were seen coming and going from:

241345C4-A5E8-475E-9577-E633AD50E74E.jpeg 3267F84D-F001-4D6E-BBED-82B7DFD8889D.jpeg 0CC58B65-F7F8-41C6-BC47-A5823342C269.jpeg 5D33D098-EFE0-46D7-926D-4C9D2F2405FA.jpeg

And this is the gantry crane area just outside the warehouse, which is where Mirage and Optimus were spotted together:

E1EC9F46-5524-48E1-93E5-8FA1F085291C.jpeg F09CD691-5ED1-451F-8514-73A118CF3D9C.jpeg 0D6719F6-EF8C-4BA0-A94A-845B5252D138.jpeg

Sure hope this is the Autobot hideout in New York. It definitely seems like an appropriate place for that.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 7
  7. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I'm fairly sure there is miscommunication involved here. From what Caple has said, it seems like the the Autobots and Maximals will team up with the Predacons as he mentioned the Predacons also dislike the Terrorcons.

Essentially, you can break the plot up like this:
    1. Unicron sends the Terrorcons to destroy all Cybertronians.
    2. Terrorcons first attack the Autobots in New York. Maybe they'll show a couple Decepticons getting attacked on route to Earth (also some may be recruited onto the team to serve Unicron).
    3. Autobots go to Peru and end up finding the Maximals.
    4. Maximals get help from Predacons.
    5. Autobots, Maximals, and Predacons team up to take on Terrorcons.

The big beast is Unicron and will probably possess Scourge who will get stronger (aka TFP style) for the final battle.

This sounds horrible so hope I'm wrong, but that's all I can come up with the info given.

• Like Like x 10
  8. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    Don't forget this is potentially in continuity with Bayverse, meaning if you're right, then the entire plot of TLK was pointless.

• Like Like x 7
  9. TheDude810

TheDude810 I have an unhealthy obsession with the RotF Game

I mean if anything overwrites that piece of shit I’m happy lol, but the constant fence-sitting and lack of commitment to this new continuity is frustrating. I hope it doesn’t have too much of a presence within the film itself and is more of an executive/marketing thing similar to Bumblebee.

• Like Like x 1
  10. JD The Last Autobot

Perhaps the Maximals and Predacons have traveled from the future (where the earth was destroyed) and by traveling they have changed the timeline and removed the Bayverse movies from the timeline.

this makes a lot of sense, and I hope it's like that or something like that, I can't imagine the Terrorcons helping the Autobots as they are supposed to be the main antagonists

I think Paramount does not trust ROTB, and they think if this film fails at the box office they will say that it is part of the Bayverse with Bumblebee, and in a few years they will do a REBOOT with all its letters, and if the film is a success they will say that this tape is part of reboot initiated by BB (2018)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    You can't undo the Bay timeline though, since the bayverse goes back billions of years. There is no single event that could be stopped and thus prevent the bayverse timeline.

No, that's not how this works - if Paramount didn't have faith in the film, they wouldn't be making it. They might not even survive ROTB failing due to continued financial woes and Hasbro likely will take their franchise elsewhere after repeated failures.

• Like Like x 5
  12. JD The Last Autobot

the maximals and predacons traveled to the prehistoric era before human existence and maybe there they changed something that altered the whole future, and somehow stayed in stasis until 1994.

13. Autobot Burnout

News Credits:
    THAT DOESN'T FIX ANYTHING! In case everybody's forgotten, TLK established Unicron is Earth. They would literally have to stop the formation of the Earth. On top of preventing every single instance of cybertronians being on the planet for any number of stupid, arbitrary, and unrelated reasons.

• Like Like x 5
  14. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde シン・ブリュンヒルド

News Credits:
    They need to shut down Unicron when he was just a fetus.

• Like Like x 7
  15. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I mean if there some there it be interesting if they called these guys like a urban legend and it turns out be true cause come a giant robot dinosaur and a giant ape they're not pretty easy to hide if they are around humans

• Like Like x 2
  16. Gojimus Prime

Gojimus Prime Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    Maybe the 'big beasts' is abominus

• Like Like x 2
  17. SamuraiX

SamuraiX Autobot Burnout is out Lord and Saviour

YouTube:
    The great beast is actually TonTon, who attempts to steal the Transformers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Gojimus Prime

Gojimus Prime Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    If the human characters doesn't take the main focus, I can see that all of these could work. I remember that the director has said that his goals are to bring the hearts of the transformers characters to the point that why do we even needs humans, if he really manage to do that, I believe the movie would be great.

• Like Like x 5
  19. SamuraiX

SamuraiX Autobot Burnout is out Lord and Saviour

YouTube:
    I can imagine only Nightbird would help the Autobots, and then she would revert back to her old ways (kinda like Diabla from the BB prequel comics, don't you think?)

This makes a lot more sense, and I kinda think this is going to be what's actually happening, although this would contradict the Bayverse as this movie is still in Bayverse timeline. I don't think the giant beast is Unicron though. Probably Scourge gets upgraded into a giant beast and the Autobots, Maximals, Predacons and some Terrorcons team up to take him down.

• Like Like x 2
  20. changoferoz

changoferoz Member

News Credits:
    upload_2021-9-25_0-37-16.png wheeljack have been confirmed :D  (translation: 11 hours of shooting, including optimus, rhinox, wheejack, mirage and arcee´s patterns, drones flying and many other surprises)

• Like Like x 16
    • News Credit News Credit x 1