Rider Kick Appreciation

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Hate-triot, Oct 2, 2008.

1. 13DINO

13DINO Derpasaurus

News Credits:
    That's exactly what Fourze is! Funny, goofy, and crazy shit that = epic and badass!

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i saw another one that said "F*ck the police"

this is why i am completely sold on the fourze suit, it lends itself to funny moments while at the same time being utterly badass. If the show is written this way it is gonna be a fun ride

its all that helmet! at first i hated it, then i thought about it and i love it

3. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good man.

[​IMG]
    Editing my unfinished Kabuto base to make something that should be, uh, fun to make...

Attached Files:

4. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Den-O is one of the line's best and all of the Faiz figures are great.

5. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    so now i bought myself switch #5 :)  now i got to get a belt eventually for it

6. Nanox

Nanox My sarcasm is undeniable

Ebay:
    I gotta say that Fourze is looking more promising every time I see something new. I saw the intro and it was awesome. I might have to get the fourze Driver but I'm just not sure I have the income to afford all the switches.

7. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

The lack of electronics in the switches works in your favor in that case. You get two in the sets for just 500 yen, and duplicates are plentiful between gashapon, candy toy and bath toy.

8. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    I watched a live stream of Fourze earlier. The video resolution was low quality and it had to buffer every 30 seconds or so, but I really liked what I saw and can't wait for the subs. The suit has really grown on me after seeing it in action and I like the theme song.

9. blue death

blue death TokuNation Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well I just snagged the last Machine Decader off BBTS. I went to Cooksux site to catch his review and figured as long as I'm getting the VE Decade why not get a Decader to go with him? :eek:  Good choice or no?

10. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    I actually just got my Machine Decader today along with Decade. I haven't had a chance to open Decade up yet, so I haven't been able to explore its true potential yet by putting him on it, but the bike itself is pretty nice. Though I must say that it is a little light with no diecast and sort of feels cheaper than the Cyclone or Hardboilder which weren't even exclusives. Looks pretty nice though and is detailed well enough. I also like that they went ahead and included specific handlebar holding hands for Decade even though he already has holding things hands. Hell, CycloneJoker doesn't even have holding things hands and they didn't bother to include any with his bike.

11. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

moar bugmens art. This is gonna take a while to complete... won't post more WIP shots, you'll see the finished piece once it's, well, finished.

Attached Files:

12. SearchmanDS

SearchmanDS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You could always borrow the holding things hands from Extreme for the Hardboilder.

13. ZeroEdge

ZeroEdge Geass'd

News Credits:
    You could always use his slightly splade open hands to simulate him holding onto the handle bars.

14. galvatron23

galvatron23 Well-Known Member

hi guys i gonna get my very 1st figuarts next week.

15. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    Tue, but I sold CJX, and what is CJX without his Prism Breaker? Wish they would have included hands with the dashboost unit or the hardturbler.

Yeah,
    that is what I do. And I did that with The First as well before I gave the Cyclone to Kamen Rider 1 (thankfully they included that sword as an excuse to give him holding hands).

16. Stryker055

Stryker055 History Man Extraordinare

If you look to your left, you'll see the Figuarts rabbit hole. A few more steps and you'll be sucked in by its powerful vaccuum of articulate plastic desire.

17. Dally

Dally Decepticon

Ebay:
    Anybody want to trade their Figuarts TaJaDoru for my figuarts New Den-O (Trilogy Version)?

18. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    and now my opinion on bits of Fourze 1, Im waiting for the Sub from OTime but I skipped through the episode for the opening and henshin/fight sequence. im gonna try and stay away from any actual spoilers

first off it feels wierd after being with Ozu for so long to see a new rider and cast. but beyond that that the show feels extremely light hearted and after Ozu and Double idk if ill like that. the Henshin is a very big thing alot of effects went into it and it looks cool but my god that belt is just so damned awful and there is obviously no saving that thing. the fight was okay it just didnt have the same kickass feeling Doubles or Ozu first fight did, maybe thats because alot of the sounds are either really hard to understand or are completely covered up by music or other sound effects. the Rider suit is still ugly as all hell even in motion but the monster design in the first ep is amazing. the opening is alright the scenes in it are awesome but the song just doesnt feel very Kamen Rider. also Kendo is gonna go down as the Rider with the worst hairstyle.

all in all after what I watched im extremely skeptical about the show, I think its gonna turn into a failure much like Goseiger did.

and judging by one of the scenes theres gonna be atleast 24 different switches

also new Fourze stuff courtesy of Gold Samurai on RB

[​IMG]

FMCS 02 Electric States
    S10 - Electric (Billy the Rod)
    S06 - Camera Module
    S08 - Chainsaw Module
    S09 - Hopping Module

FMCS 03 Fire States
    S20 - Fire (Hi-Hack Gun)
    S12 - Beat Module
    S18 - Shield Module
    S19 - Gatling Module

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

Those FMCS figures are gonna be hard to resist. I'm excited for this season.

20. matrixprime

matrixprime Just a guy who likes toys

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    I know this is the toy discussion and all that but I was trying to come up with a Kamen Rider OOO theme for my iphone. I found a cool background picture but can't seem to find the same picture in all combo colors. Can someone help me please?

iPhone