rid scourge stickers

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tac21, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Tac21

Tac21 Member

Ebay:
    hey everyone, Im new to the forum- been collecting gundam figures and model kits for years and just got back into transformers... looking at beast wars and RID figures

not many though... just transmetal megatron and rid scourge! well I bought a brand new american verison and the stickers... weren't well put on mine. the left arm was loose and I peel off the sticker slightly to tighten it...

I know this mold is based off of a 95 back in the sticker days.... but can I find a fresh set of stickers for this guy anywhere?

2. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

Not unless Reprolabels/Toyhax has put up a set for him. The stickers are factory-applied on Scourge.

On another note, you may want to track down the Takara Metals Megatron rather than the Hasbro Transmetal Megatron - the latter has been known to shatter with minimal force. Granted, it'll likely be very expensive to acquire...

3. Tac21

Tac21 Member

Ebay:
    20170823_213915.jpg 20170823_213930.jpg

I was luck to obtain a japanese metals megatron for a decent price shortly after getting a brand new hasbro out of the box transmetal megatron- even luckier still the hasbro one hasn't busted on me and shows no signs of doing so! the waist got loose but I took it apart and left a peice out when tightening it to make it better

here is my sticker bit for scourge.... it doesn't look as bad in this picture but it bothers me since its brand new. Maybe I'll pick up black convoy release.... quite a bit of cash for a figure I already have but I like these two that much

4. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Dunno if you know but the Hasbro version of Megatron is plagued with Gold Plastic Syndrome, where the gold plastic becomes weaker and more brittle over time, so be really careful with it! Also, RID Scourge is one of the best figures ever made... great deco on a great toy. The Black Battle Convoy has shiny stickers (the RID version's stickers are flat grey), more pink on the translucent parts and his sword is more pointy.