RID S2EP05 "Cover Me" - Episode Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by BumblebeeFan71, Mar 18, 2016.

1. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    Yup hope we see Arcee and team prime appearing

2. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    If Ratchet were to return, I believe that he would use this design.

(Not the toy, but the concept art on the packaging).
    [​IMG]

3. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    If just one of the Prime characters had to return, I'd definitely hope for Ratchet and also pray that Jeffery Combs would be back in the role.

4. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    If they want to keep continuity then it would have to be him.

5. AshleyCuadra

News Credits:
    I wonder what wheeljack smokescreen are doing

6. User_136440

User_136440 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    But the away/stealth team were mostly all the same colour to start with (well apart from Drift, though his Minicons are mostly red). It's almost as if they put those characters together because they already colour-coordinate lol

7. Megano

Megano Well-Known Member

I liked the episode..razorpaw seemed more like a minor region..did they run out of decepticons ALREADY? , glacius and swelter gave me a jetfire-jetstorm feeling...I think this is the best episode to perceive windblade...sideswipe seemed alright and drift was funny , though..I like that they finally got in contact.

8. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sideswipe won't ever admit,that he misses Strongarm or has a crush on her, his pride won't let it

9. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Lord High Governor

News Credits:
    I enjoyed this episode. After looking back at the Decepticon Windblade fought in Season 1, they don't look 100% the same. They could just share a similar body type. Nice interactions between the characters, and more cool camo color's.

Glacius and Swelter were pretty cool, as was their jerk boss, Razorpaw. Maybe Windblade still has a chance to lose her Sue status, maybe. She's still more of a Sue than Drift ever was, even if there are people refuse to accept that.

At the end of the day, there are still gonna be people who don't like the character, but that's entirely the fault of Hasbro and IDW for pushing her so hard onto people. Her being "fan built" isn't an excuse, either. She's done nothing to earn being so popular other than being the supposed result of a poll that anyone, literally anyone, was allowed to vote in. Her being female also isn't a reason she should be so popular, nor should it expunge her of any criticism.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I never realized there was a difference.

looks like we jumped the gun then.

anyways it was a great episode.

I loved the minicons. Swelter's design is awesome and his voice fits him perfectly.

Jonathan Adam's Razorpaw is a bit strange sounding, I never thought he'd have a voice this deep and epic....still nice to have Kang the Conqueror join Transformers.

Sideswipe was actually alright in this episode, he actually saved Windblade and the scene at the end with him finally shutting up. :lol 

Windblade actually learns a good episode and Optimus has actually started acting based....I guess being dead does change a person.

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I rather enjoyed this episode. There is nothing more entertaining to watch than someone suffering for their stupidity. Windblade falling off a cliff because of a gopher was great. Plus, Sideswipe got to perform an awesome rescue, even if it shouldn't have been necessary. She should've been able to catch onto that rock, then fly out of the water.

Optimus' reactions to Windblade's antics were amusing. Also good to see him using some tactics, as well as kicking some ass. Then he went all Prime Prime with his speech to Windblade. Who says "egregious"?

Weird that Razorpaw looks so similar to... Fancyclaws?! OK, who put that as his name on TFWiki? Still, Razorpaw was a fairly cool villain, as were his Minicons. It was, however, strange that their powers barely effected Slipstream and Jetstorm, yet overwhelmed Swipe, Drift and OP.

Overall, not the best episode ever, but certainly enjoyable. Better than the last episode.

12. Nis Randers

Nis Randers Ich bin ein Gänseblümchen

News Credits:
    Never saw that. At least they could have give them both other names xP

13. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    IIRC, Fancyclaws was the nickname Windblade gives him.

14. BlitzBugz

BlitzBugz The Green Seeker

Razorpaw and "Fancyclaws" debate

Alright, so after looking into the different cats, i think i can finally shed some light on what animals both cons look like. The real razorpaw is definatly a puma, he has the right colour, and his face also looks quite accurate. Fancyclaws, the bot in A Buzz On Windblade i believe resembles a pather. If you look at him when he is in his stasis pod, he is mostly black, and also has brown squares on his arms. This greatly resembles this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=p...hVBFg8KHfYoCcMQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=HmQQpwgWrDur7M:
    I hope soon we get another look at fancyclaws, and get a real name for him, as i feel he is a really underused charactor. The good thing about this is that we may get to see Prowl and Ironhide, as they also appeard on the RID app. Anyway, please say if you think im correct or not.

15. BlitzBugz

BlitzBugz The Green Seeker

Screenshot_2016-03-19-22-48-10.png
    Screenshot_2016-03-19-22-48-57.png
    These are some quick screenies to what i was referring to. Also, i think the only difference between razorpaw and fancyclaws, besides from the colour, is the tail on fancy claws. Anyway i really like the model, and both colour schemes, so no complaints from me!!

16. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I know where it comes from, but using that as his name in his TFWiki article is silly.
    Which is exactly why I love TFWiki.

17. Nis Randers

News Credits:
    ...and after rewatching the Episode from season 2 there was some bot mentioned called "Look-Out"? So maybe that could be him? Idk just a guess. Don't slap me if I am wrong.

Attached Files:

18. Gayformers

Gayformers writes bad fanfiction

News Credits:
    "Look-Out" is one of Zizza's mind controlled humans, the one with the binoculars that spots Strongarm, Windblade, Sides and Grim. It's not exactly a name, just what that guy was doing.

19. Nis Randers

News Credits:
    Aaaaah okay sorry then for the misunderstanding :) 

20. AshleyCuadra

News Credits:
    Ain't u guys talking about episode 5 TF RID season 2