Richard Roeper is Inconsistent

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by BluRayHiDef, Oct 9, 2011.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Given some of the things fans have said about film critics and the people who read reviews before they go to the movies it would appear that fans can say almost anything.

I don't remember which members said it but a few of the fans here said that all movie critics hate every big budget summer action film. If you can say something that crazy when there is a ton of proof against the statement then you can say almost anything.

2. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

good point

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are what they are. I don't think people should take reviews too seriously either positive or negative.

If a movie is critically acclaimed an you don't like it, awesome it is not for you. Same thing goes for negative ones, if you love it, great.

4. WreckNRule426

WreckNRule426 Autobot

Not here. But it probably would on some Fast Five forum somewhere. :p 

5. Altimus Prime

Altimus Prime Shift perceptions

Problem is, if you want to counter argue or legitimately comment and/or criticize his review/comments, you need to at least read and/or watch what he says, otherwise you have no basis upon which to say anything.

And as for "forgetting certain parts," that is often used, I think, by die-hard and hardcore fans of things, who are way too close to the subject to realize there are people out there not into or obsessed the the minutiae they are.

A lot of the people here can't form a complete, proper sentence. I'll take Roeper's reviews over their half-formed thoughts any day.