Rhode Island Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Super_Megatron, Jul 29, 2007.

1. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 07/30/2017

Sunday July 30th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is July 30th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon July 30th will entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Transformers The last Knight What was wrong. What was right it's movie roast time who wins the big fight! (2) Ok so Trypticon is a done deal. Who is the next Titan to return! (3) does Hascon have you fooled into buying in. Let's talk about it.. Keep an eye out for our other great event this year the dates are listed here. 9/24/17, 11/26/17

• Like Like x 1
  2. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

Hello everyone The New England Transformers Collectors Group is proud to present our 2nd mobile event "Steel Haven" A safe meeting spot for Collectors and Bots. This will be hand out session for this format as the time line is super short. We will just be catching up and hanging out for a bite to eat. All are welcome. 3-2-1- blast off the landing spot for this event will be the The Union Station Brewery in Providence R.I. Let's meet near the entrance into the mall from the convention Center. Display Bots are not necessary as this is not a 100% secure location. This is more or a light meet and greet. All are welcome and the end time depends on how much fun we are having. Contact me for further details. Maybe some of you could carpool in together. Well until we see each other next. Peace "until all have one" JETFIRE-XL is over and out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 10/29/2017
    Sunday October 29th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Merrymac Games and Comics at 550 Daniel Webster Highway Merrymac NH. 03054 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date is Sunday October 29th from 3:00 pm until 6:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon October 29th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Happy Birthday! Oh yeah it's that time of the year again. Five years ago I started this group up. Thank you all for all your support let's keep this thing going. (2) In celebrating our five year anniversary lets take it back way back. Transformers Prime, and War for Cybertron figures were all the rage. Let's see them throw back robots. (3) Well that was Grotusque! What did you think about Hasbro's secret reveal and release of this figure. Is this the start of something awesome? Let's talk about it. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Untill all have one

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lazeric

Lazeric Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Just grabbed Wingspan and Cloudraker from the Walgreens on North Main St in Providence. I didn't bother to count, but I left behind at least 3 sets.

• Like Like x 1
  5. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  6. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date January 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 28th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Power of the Primes. The next wave of generations is in full swing.who's geting them and why.
    (2) The art of display. Plastic crack, glass, lights, wood, MDF, and dust. How do you display your bots? What's next in collection displays. (3) 2018 new year, new bots, and new members. What should be our next move? What would you like to see next. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 01/28/2018
    Sunday January 28th

New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date January 28th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon January 28th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be (1) Power of the Primes. The next wave of generations is in full swing.who's geting them and why.
    (2) The art of display. Plastic crack, glass, lights, wood, MDF, and dust. How do you display your bots? What's next in collection displays. (3) 2018 new year, new bots, and new members. What should be our next move? What would you like to see next. Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Isaac Hill

Isaac Hill Systems Analyst

I found PotP Rodimus Unicronus at the Newport, RI Walmart. There's 1 left. I also saw Roadtrap and Battleslash, but they only had 1 of each in stock, and I bought them.
    roddyU.JPG

9. triKlops

triKlops New England Transformers Collectors Group member

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Nice find Isaac!
    Glad to hear they are turning up!!

10. Lazeric

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Providence Wal-Mart has a lone Elita-1 on the shelf as of 5pm today.

11. Isaac Hill

Isaac Hill Systems Analyst

5 Below in Newport has Titan Masters (including 1 Ramhorn) for $3 each.

12. triKlops

triKlops New England Transformers Collectors Group member

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    I was hoping they would end up at 5Below.
    Gonna have to check the one near me tomorrow.

13. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/25/2018 "A Day with Rik Alvarez"
    Sunday March 25th
    New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date March 25th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 25th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be "A day with Rik Alvarez" Who is Rik Alvarez you ask?
    Rik Alvarez is the former Creative Manager of the Transformers and G.I. Joe brands. While at Hasbro, he impacted many different facets of the brands including film, television, toys and intellectual property development. He was an integral part of developing the series Transformers PRIME and GI Joe Renegades. Before joining Hasbro full time, Rik worked with the Transformers Collectors Club to develop exclusive products and assist with various parts of Botcon the official Transformers convention. Since leaving Hasbro, Rik has authored a new book The Unofficial Guide to Vintage Transformers 1980s through 1990s. His previous works include The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers and Beast Wars Transformers An Unofficial Guide. There will be a official book signing event from 2pm until 4pm prior to our meeting. I hope to see you guy's on the 25th Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. JETFIRE-XL

JETFIRE-XL Robot Hunter

New England Transformers Collectors Group Meet and Greet 03/25/2018 "A Day with Rik Alvarez"
    Sunday March 25th
    New England Transformer Collectors Group Meet and Greet. Comicazi @ 407 Highland Ave in Somerville Mass. 02144 has been nice enough to donate us a space to hold this meeting. The scheduled date March 25th from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm. Please consider this a formal invitation. If you would like to attend please PM me to RSVP. This is a free event; first come first served due to limited space. Also, feel free to bring a few bots to show off and display. So come on down and meet some fellow collectors. This event is hosted by JETFIRE-XL. Please feel free to pass this invite along if there is someone you know that might like to attend. Anyone who RSVP's by noon March 25th will be entered into a raffle for a free Transformer figure. Raffle tickets will be issued at the event. The Topics for the next meeting will be "A day with Rik Alvarez" Who is Rik Alvarez you ask?
    Rik Alvarez is the former Creative Manager of the Transformers and G.I. Joe brands. While at Hasbro, he impacted many different facets of the brands including film, television, toys and intellectual property development. He was an integral part of developing the series Transformers PRIME and GI Joe Renegades. Before joining Hasbro full time, Rik worked with the Transformers Collectors Club to develop exclusive products and assist with various parts of Botcon the official Transformers convention. Since leaving Hasbro, Rik has authored a new book The Unofficial Guide to Vintage Transformers 1980s through 1990s. His previous works include The Unofficial Guide to Japanese and International Transformers and Beast Wars Transformers An Unofficial Guide. There will be a official book signing event from 2pm until 4pm prior to our meeting. I hope to see you guy's on the 25th Keep an eye out for our other great events planned for 2018 at this location. "Until all have one.

15. Lazeric

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    1 Elita-1 and 1 Hun-Gurr, 2 Optimus & 1 Rodi Uni at Providence Wal-Mart tonight.

16. Lazeric

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Just picked up Cyber Battalion Shockwave at Walgreens on North Main in Providence. They only had the one, along with a Jetfire (which I left behind.)

17. Fast_Draw

Fast_Draw Pretender

News Credits:
    Thanks for the tip. I found one yesterday at another Providence Walgreens. I grabbed a Darkwing at Walmart and a Dreadwind at Target today, too.

18. Lazeric

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Inferno was at Lincoln Target around 8pm last night (I didn't get him, he was still there when I left.)

19. HereticalHeresy

HereticalHeresy Decepticon

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    There's an Inferno at Target in the Warwick Mall as well, left him there

20. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Anyone see this set at their local Walmart or Target? I'm looking for it.

IMG_2534.JPG