Rewriting Season 3 of The Transformers G1

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by feenetron, Mar 31, 2022.

1. feenetron

feenetron Fan Art Enjoyer

Twitter:
    I created this series fanfiction for training my english grammar skill at writing before I went to college. This fanfiction series was taken after The Transformers: The Movie as rewritting Season 3 of The Transformers G1. Don't get me wrong, I like the original stories of the season 3. Even most of my memes are based on it. But they were lack of both season 1 and 2 characters and few of the episodes had missed some good opportunities. So I tried to (a little bit) improve it just for myself. But if you interesting on my ideas, that's okay. But honestly, I didn't good at writing a fictional story. So I apologize if this was kind of awkward or something like that.

I prefer seeking for grammar correction than story correction. Again, this fanfiction series was created for training my english grammar skill on writing because I would take english translation program next year. So please find my grammar mistakes.

2. feenetron

feenetron Fan Art Enjoyer

Twitter:
    Chapter 1: Five Faces of Darkness
    by Feenetron/Feanorimus

The darkest hour vanished by only gentle touches of the matrix. Unicron was destroyed. His big head, the only remain, floated lonely and orbitted a big metal planet called Cybertron. Decepticons disappeared as Cybertron was took over by Autobots. War was over, for now. But the cost was too much. Their comrades and the former leader of Autobots, Optimus Prime, sacrificed their lives only to reach their longing dream. Now the dream was here by the hands of a new and young prime named Rodimus Prime. Cybertron was saved and they were back to their longing home.

In Iacon, there will held the inaguration ceremony of Rodimus Prime. The ceremony will held in Prima Church, the first and the oldest church in this planet. Cybertron itself was not in good condition. Decepticons ruined most of important and sacred places. So it needed some quick reparations for the church. Well, it was so hectic day.

Rodimus Prime sat on a chair which facing on the big window in his quarters. He watched the flickering stars, while deeply thought about the big mistake he did in the past. A mistake which took Optimus Prime’s life. He blamed himself for being reckless at that time. He wanted to help him. He tried to save his life from Megatron. But his interfere was twisted. He did not save him, killed him instead. Rodimus greatly regreted his rash act. If he listened Kup to stay out from Prime’s fighting, all these never happened. This mistake hurted and haunted him like a wandering ghost.

And it was not the only thing which suffered him greatly. The burden of living in expectation of his people. Trying to act and think more mature and more wise enough while forcing to hide his young spirit. They wanted his charm, his wisdom, his power. But those demanded him, so he became restless. Giving him no room to express his true sentiments. He ‘begged' a help from his friends. But none of them could understand his burdens. Even Arcee and Springer did not catch it well. So here was him, suffered from it lonely. Like freezed in wild winter without sunlight. No one would accompany him through the winter. Only himself who could understand the burdens.

He feared of failure and burden. But he created it in the first step as he intefered the prime’s fight. How he leads autobots without making a burden like Optimus way. And how he faces the future without looking to his own hands which covered in his blood. He wished these all never happened on him. He would pay everything to change the past. But there was no way to do it. He fated to embrace all his fears alone.

‘I’m so lonely in this top. No one will help me to bear these burdens. I'm freezing in the heart of winter, without a fire or a light. I can’t give up, yet I can’t cry for a hand. Only me and only myself who can understand these slagging burdens.’

‘I want to face my future with a smile. I wishing everything will fine in my hands. The very question is, am I able to do that? In my very first step, I killed Optimus Prime!’

'I fear to hurt them. I fear his death will happen again to another autobot in my leadership. I scare that I will ruin anything like I ruined our longing leader life. Optimus, I hope you don’t forgive my mistake. At least punish me badly so I can pass this matrix to someone else!’

‘You didn’t. You never hate your people. You love us like your own children. Even you let me wear this matrix, no matter the fact which I took your life in the war. You should do revenge to me, Optimus. My hands still wearing your blood and can’t be clear for all my life. I wish it’s Ultra Magnus who destroyed Unicron, not me.’

‘Why I created these all messes. I’m so lonely in here. Someone reach my hand, please.’

While the young prime's mind still battling, Ultra Magnus knocked his quarters door three times. “Rodimus, are you there?” Everytime Magnus came to his place, it always duty calls. Rodimus cursed in very tiny voice. He wished to have a very secret and quiet place that no one could find him. With this new rank, he could not gone to somewhere freely.

“Get in, Magnus.” Rodimus said.

The commander city opened the quarters door. He saw Rodimus sat, with his back to Magnus, and looked to the beauty of stars. Ultra Magnus undestood of what his leader did. Thinking about the burdens of leadership and the great mistake which killed Optimus. Magnus was not blind to know his leader suffers. He knew Rodimus’s problems as he caughted Rodimus sat lonely in this room, after he gave a wisdom speech to his people when the war was over. Now he did it again in the same room, same position, and same expression.

Magnus had told him that he must accept his fate. But the city commander also understood it was not so easy for someone such young like him, suddenly became an adult which also demanded to carry adult responsibilities. It was not a thing that could be accept in very short time. Rodimus needed much time to accept his new role. Magnus did not force him, but how long he must be like this? Rodimus hid his actual emotions from his people though. But one day he would break out badly, if he still denialing it.

“What’s thing they need from me, Magnus?” Rodimus asked flatly.

“Nothing but Alpha Trion and Beta want to meet you privately. They waiting on the command room.” Magnus said.

“I will go there now.” He stood up from the chair, then headed out from his quarters with Magnus.

Rodimus knew and respected them as the elder autobots, a founding father and a founding mother of Autobots. He never met him before, but Kup oftenly told the stories of their amazing and heroic actions to him. It was not a casual meeting or a giving speech to his people. He would meet the actual legends.

Alpha Trion and Beta stopped chattering when the command room door was opened by Rodimus Prime. The two autobot founders had talked to Ultra Magnus that they wanted to talk only to the new prime.

Rodimus shook both Trion and Beta's hands. “Hello, I'm Rodimus Prime. Welcome back to Autobots. It’s a honor to meet you. I apologize for coming late.” Rodimus greeted politely.

“Thank you. I'm Alpha Trion and this is my life partner Beta. We’re really pleased that you destroyed Unicron and took back Cybertron to Autobots.” Alpha Trion said.

“It could not be achieved without Optimus Prime and those who fell in the battle. Their sacrifices will always remembered.”

Alpha Trion patted his shoulder. “You also did a good job, Chosen One. You took back the matrix from Galvatron, the new body of Megatron. With that you lighted our darkest hour and destroyed The Chaos Binger. We’re thankful to you for the most, our very dream achieved in your hands.”

“It’s my duty to bring the matrix back.” Rodimus smiled.

Now it was Beta's turn to speak. Her optics seemed like she looked into his very soul. “Congratulation for your victory, Rodimus Prime. From now on, you have the privilege to participate in politics and delegates. So there will be many draw near you, in hope they may use you and your status. There will be those who seek for your wisdom. There will be those who want your power. And there will be those who place Optimus Prime’s image upon you. But don’t forget there will be those who accompany you, if you lose your path. Still, be careful with your steps. The war isn’t over yet, so there is a chance a friend becomes a foe and a foe becomes a friend. I hope you remember all my advices.”

Rodimus felt uneasy by her words somehow. He neither question nor ignore all Beta's advices. He just a little confused of how Beta warned him those all, like he did not even know what will happen to him next after this meeting. Again, She was an autobot legend. She lived longer and more experiences than him. She surely knew that some people will draw closer to Rodimus for some purposes which probably, was not good for both him and Autobots.

“I will. Thank you for the advices. I really appreciate it.”

“We shall meet again at your inaguration ceremony, Chosen One. For now we must leave for another private meeting with other autobots elders. Until then.” With that Alpha Trion walked out from the command room. Beta in tow.

Rodimus let a deep sigh out, a very human gesture. While he thinking about her words, Ultra Magnus came into the command room.

“What they told to you?” He asked.

“Like other 'bots you know, giving me some congratulations, thanking me for destroying that planet eater, and pouring some advices for myself. Well, those kind of strange advices.” Rodimus admitted.

“Then it must very important for you.” Magnus said. “Never forget their advices for you, Rodimus. They had way more experiences than any of us.”

“I will. But it feels like I can not trust everyone around me.” Then he shrugged. “Well, I shouldn’t think it too much. However, there are still few cycles before my inaguration.”

“And you will not gone anywhere too far.” Magnus reminded him

The young prime grinned. “I just thinking to back to my old quarters so.” With that he walked out. But Magnus called him back before he passed the door.

“When you can accept it and forgive yourself, Rodimus?”

He stopped walking. Without looking to the city commander, Rodimus answered in irritated note. “I don’t know! Don’t try to pity on me again! No one truly understand all my burdens! Let me carry them alone!” He left Magnus alone.

His statement was still proven, that no one could understand all his burdens. Rodimus gave him a ‘code', that he need his help for giving some advices to handle all his burdens. But he interpretated Magnus in rough way, as demanding Rodimus to accept his fate and forgive himself as soon as possible. He did not think Magnus was wrong at all. Even Rodimus assumed his words was right. But he did not even know how long it takes. How long he must running only for hiding from his very pain. He got restless and more restless as the pain still quickly chased him.

“Yo Rod! What’s up!”

Springer's voice woke him up from his battling mind. On the way to his quarters, Rodimus met Springer and Arcee at T-junction of the corridor.

“I just back from duty calls, you know, meet our elders.” Rodimus grinned and looked from Springer to Arcee. “Seems like you guys want to go picnic.”

“If Cybertron has a grass land, the answer is yes. But nah man, we only want to kidnap you for getting you some air, and for threatening Magnus so he will give us all his money.”

“Don’t listen him! We only want to look you, if you can spare some time with us.” Arcee said.

Rodimus chuckled. “Well, since there’s nothing I can do before my inaguration, so let’s kidnapping me. Everything was dullness here.”

They walked to the roof top of this building. To see the good view of Cybertron's day hours from the top. This building was a main building for Autobots commander staffs including the prime. From this top, many metal buildings were looked more fine. Some of them had broken and were under construction. But their eyes fell to Prima Church which on back of this building. From the outside, the church was so magnificent by its architecture. There were some autobots who busy to prepare the inaguration ceremony, which will held in five standard hours.

“Wow, the church looked more beautiful from this top. That must be a special ceremony for you, Rodimus.” Arcee said amazedly.

Rodimus nodded. “It’s a ceremony for legally myself as a new prime in ‘God' eyes. So my sins will clean and I should swear an oath as a payment. There also a myth: if the church clock walking backwards as a prime swore an oath, then it was the last line of the primes.”

“Sounds so saintly. That place must so fun for us who like noisy. Too bad we can’t come to see you there.” Springer said.

“You and Arcee got invited by the way.” It surprised both the green and the pink autobots.

“S-seriously?” Springer asked.

“But we aren’t the higher ranks!” Arcee protested.

Rodimus smiled. “Well, because you’re my best friends. I was given two slots for two autobots who very close to me. Magnus and Kup got invited already. Also Optimus gave his two slots for Magnus and Elita, his best friends, at his inaguration. You two are like Magnus and Elita to me. I want to share my very moment, that only happening once in all my life, with my best friends. You guys are very important to me. Thank you for staying in my side, no matter that I became a very important person.”

Springer and Arcee were stunned by his words. Rodimus was the youngest among them. But he became the most growing up among them. When they met him for the first time, both Arcee and Springer did not think that this red and orange mech would become a prime soon. Now in here, Hot Rod had became Rodimus Prime. The prime who destroyed Unicron into pieces. The prime who took Cybertron back to Autobots. Their young friend, changed so fast in short time.

What Rodimus had talked was true. Since he became a prime, most of his friends afraid to look him as a young friend again. His new status created a long distance like a king to a peasant and vice versa. They afraid to cross the rule, which they should respect and obey him as they did to Optimus. But Rodimus was not a bossy person. He neither would scare them off nor force them to obey him at all, though he had the power. He only wanted they looking him like a father who embraced his son when he had a nightmare. Just like Optimus way. Yet it punched him so hard to know their responses.

That did not work at Springer and Arcee. They two knew a distance between him to them. But why they must left him alone, if they could fight it together with him. It was a honor to see their youngest friend improved into a most important person. There was no shame to share a game and fun with a high person like him.

“No need to thank us, Rodimus. We’re doing what a friend does to you when you get an achievement. It must us to thank you for destroying that satan.” Arcee said.

“It’s a very rare privilege to have a friend as your boss also. So why you must thank to us?” Springer embraced Rodimus and Arcee's shoulders. “We must stay in your side like you saved us in that war. Person like you didn’t come twice.”

“Thanks, both of you.” Rodimus smiled reliefly. “I hope you two come to my inaguration.”

“Sure, as long as anyone didn’t order me to read a bible.” Springer joked.

Rodimus chuckled. “Because you can’t read the letters?”

“Because I’m too cool to read such a holy book. Better take Arcee into my quarters.”

“Springer!” Arcee offended. But Springer only laughed.

The inaguration ceremony will held in one standard hour. But the guests had came to Prima Church. They were no human and no regular Autobots. They were autobot elders, nobles, and higher rank officers which had invited. This was the second time Alpha Trion inagurating a prime. An Autobot could be a prime, if that autobot was chosen by The Matrix of Leadership. But there would be a last prime, as ‘God' did not create Transformers anymore.

To find it, an old analog clock in Prima Church had ability to feel who is the last prime. If the clock walked backward, then that autobot is the last line of the primes. Also, a prime must have strong faith and devotion to ‘God' as it was Her creation. Looking to bad actions of the past prime before the founder father of Autobot took the matrix, Alpha Trion created a prime inaguration ceremony as a reminder for a new prime to be careful with every its action.

Among the guests, there was an autobot elder who worked for the ‘masters' as their spy named Divine. He was respected especially on Kaon and known as a wise and kind autobot. No one would recognize his true self. He sat on a rearmost bench on the left section. The perfect place for recording the whole ceremony.

Rodimus Prime still in his quarters, sat on the chair and looked to the stars. He was afraid and nervous, like a person facing the judgement of its very mistake. Would ‘God’ accept this new prime, no matter he had took his predecessor life, or would ‘God' punish him right after he swore an oath. Rodimus did not sure he was worthy to be inagurate in front of a thing, who created his life and his new form. Even Rodimus told himself that he was not worthy to step inside to the holy place, because his two hands were tainted by Optimus’s blood.

He could not accept it. He was not a pure prime. He committed a sin. But Rodimus could not deny it. The matrix had rejected Ultra Magnus. The matrix did not choose the city commander to destroy Unicron, the matrix chose a turbo revving young punk instead. A hot headed autobot who lived only for speed and fun, not for leading a whole race and carrying much responsibilities. If he still just an ordinary autobot. Even though he dreamed to be an important bot, like Optimus, Magnus, or any high rank autobot officer that people always looking him for helps or advices. It was not vanity or ego which led him to pursue this. It was desired by his very soul, that he wanted his life has at least one meaning. Hot Rod could not bear the effects of the endless war sometimes. If the war stopped, people will happy and safe. He dreamed to be a hero one day.

And the day was here. He was a hero, a leader, a prime. He killed the big monster and kicked their very enemy out of this planet. But not like this. Not in too hasty way like this. Not by this way which a successor must killing his predecessor. He only wished to be a hero in normal way. But who he must blame it for, besides himself.

Kup's voice of calling his name reached his audio receptors after those three door knocks. The young prime did not want his mentor seeing his successful student like this. So Rodimus opened the door for him.

“You’re still in here, sonny? The ceremony will be held in thirty kliks you know.”

Rodimus grinned in lie. “I'm memorizing my oath, Kup. Afraid if I messing up my first sacred ceremony.”

“That’s very normal of you. Well, you’re better because Optimus was way more nervous. I remember he memorizing it all day, even he still reading it on a note few kliks before he was ordered to the church.” Kup said.

“Now I feel more nervous...”

“Don’t worry, laddie, you just have to swear your oath, then you're legally a prime.” Kup lighted him up before he worried something else. “I’m more concern if the clock walking backwards. I just hope that you’re not the last line of the primes.”

Rodimus did not ignore that myth. It was way more haunting than his big mistake. Being the last prime meant you must be very careful with your life. If it was dead, there was no successor to pass the matrix. Without a prime, Autobots must elected their leader by themselves. It would bring that faction to chaos as no one wanted to be a leader, or many people with different purposes wanted to be a leader which would bring Autobots into disunity. A very nightmare for every prime. Rodimus just hoped that he was not the last one. He still wanting to pass the matrix to someone else.

Rodimus exhaled a sigh. “Me too, Kup.”

“Well, I must go there before you. Don’t mess this up, lad. It’s very sacred.” Kup reminded him.

“Sure.”

When Kup turned his back and took few steps apart, Rodimus called him again.

“Kup. Do you think I was worthy to be a prime?”

Kup looked to him. “Why you asking such question? Of course you’re worthy lad! The matrix chose you and with that you destroyed Unicron. You saved our lifes. If you’re not worthy like you say, then Optimus and other primes aren’t worthy as well. You did more better in the start than them all.”

But Rodimus snapped. “But I killed Optimus Prime! I killed my predecessor in my reckless act! I can’t forgive myself and can’t simply attending to that ceremony with my hands full of his energon!”

Kup understood the problem which his student felt, about the prime battle was gone wrong by his interference. The mentor had told him that it was not his fault at all. But he did not know the young prime still fighting it until now.

Kup calmly told him. “It’s from your point of view, lad. You knew that Megatron saw a gun and with or without you interfering, he still shooting Optimus.”

“But I had my part, Kup! If I didn’t run toward Megatron, if I didn’t interfere them at all, the situation will be different and I will not be the one who gets this slaging fate!”

Then Rodimus realized that he poured his own anger to the veteran autobot, an old autobot who he respected and deared like his nature father. He would not to be angry at him, but he did it as he was piled up with his burdens. He rubbed his face embrassedly.

“I think I'm not worthy to be a prime, Kup. I think I’m not worthy to attend that sacred ceremony and gain my inauguration, after I did my big mistake to Optimus. I don’t know if ‘God' will mad at me or simply forgive me. Please Kup, I need your very advice.”

Kup embraced his shoulders. “Son. What you did was reckless, rash thinking, impulsive, anything that was not come from maturity. But you did it because you love him. You wanted to help him like a child wanted to help the father. And like a child that lack of experience in battlefield, it twisted you. But his death wasn’t your fault. You never wanted to kill him. You knew there was a gun and all you did are just to stop Megatron from shooting him. So, you didn’t do that mistake. Your hands still clean and you’re worthy to come to the ceremony.” Then Kup patted his shoulders softly. “My advice is you should coming right now before Magnus looking for you.”

Rodimus hugged him tightly. “I will. Thanks Kup, you really helped me.”

Springer and Arcee were amazed by those Autobot elders who walked into Prima Church. Among the elders, they only recognized Kup. Almost all of them were older and wiser than the grey veteran autobot.

“Geez, they’re more than I thought. Rod must so proud to himself.” The triple charger whispered.

The green and the pink autobots sat in a left bench on middle section. It was the bench which Kup chose for them. It was neither too far nor too close from the platform, a platform where Alpha Trion will do inagurate for Rodimus Prime. The church clock that Rodimus talked, was in the middle top of the wall which facing to the main door. The clock still walking onward calmly.

“Can we sit next to you?”

A new femme voice asked the two young autobots. It was Elita One. She and Ultra Magnus arrived before the main door was closed

“Sure, why not?” Springer said.

Then Elita sat next to the pink autobot and Magnus sat next to the green autobot.

“You two must be Rodimus’s best friends right?” Elita curiously asked.

“Yes we are.” Arcee answered, kind of shy.

“So we’re same!” Elita said cheerfully. “I and Magnus are Optimus’s best friends. Well, this is the second time we attending a prime inaguration ceremony. Glad to see the friends which he had invited.” Then she grew a smile on her face. “You two must be very special for him. I wish you two looked him the same way he did.”

“We will.” Arcee said while Springer only nodded.

Both Arcee and Springer respected Elita One. She was the leader of the autobot femme forces. She was known as a bravest femme warrior and a life partner of Optimus Prime. Since she and her team heard the victory news and the death of Optimus Prime, they decided to leave their hiding place and stayed under Rodimus Prime's leadership.

At outside of the church, Rodimus stood in front of the door. He waited for a call by Alpha Trion while memorized the words for his oath. “It shouldn’t be too hard. Just say your oath and everything will okay.” He muttered in very low voice.

‘And I hope the clock didn’t walk backward.’

Divine turned on the recorder as Alpha Trion opened the ceremony.

“I welcome all autobot elders, all autobot nobles, and invited autobot officers from all over Cybertron. Now we shall begin the inaguration ceremony of Rodimus Prime. I, Alpha Trion, will lead this ceremony. Please stand up and hear Autobot Hymn.”

Autobot Hymn was echoed by Jazz with cybertronian piano organ. A song of fighting, glory, friendship, serenity of Autobots. It was also created by Alpha Trion for remembering all struggles and sacrifices by those autobots who died in the war. As the hymn ended, the guests sat back to their benchs.

“Now we shall welcome a prime who be inagurate in this sacred place, a prime who destroyed The Chaos Binger, a prime who lighted our darkest hour, we shall welcome Rodimus Prime!”

The main door was opened, so Rodimus Prime walked into Prima church. The applauses greeted him with amazed and happiness. Rodimus looked to the clock. ‘It still walking onward.’ He thought as he stepped the three stairs of the platform. Then he stopped in front of Alpha Trion. He dropped to one knee and a hand on his matrix place.

Alpha Trion took The Sword of Primus on a tray which held by Moonracer. He placed the sword above his head.

“Prima will illuminate thy path. Alchemist will waft his knowledges for thee. Solus will clean thy sins. On behalf of founding father of Autobots, Hot Rod had became Rodimus Prime. With The Sword of Primus, thy very hidden impurities shall clean and thou shall blessed forever.” Then Trion tapped it to his left and right shoulders. “With this, thy sins were cleaned.”

Rodimus stood up while Trion put back the sword to the tray and took a covenant of primus from another tray which held by Beta. He placed the covenant above his head.

“Now, swear thine oath!” Trion ordered.

“Until my body and my spark vanish, I shall protect honor and pride of the primes. For this motherland and my friends, I, Rodimus Prime, swear devotion for Autobots!”

“Look at the clock! It’s backwards!” One of the elders cried.

All optics of the attendees looked to the clock in surprised. But Rodimus was the most. The church clock walked backward from number three to number two and still going backward forever. The myth was came true. Rodimus Prime was the last line of the primes. The last matrix bearer. There was no successor after him.

He staggered as he was very shocked. “It can’t be me...” Rodimus’s optics were stunned on the clock. He cannot accept it. But he cannot run from it. “Why must me...”

Trion touched his shoulder. “It’s okay Rodimus. Don’t think it too much. I’ll help you through it.” He whispered. Rodimus said nothing but a nod. Then he and the young prime looked to the guests.

“Autobots, Please calm. We just did inaguration for Rodimus Prime. I understand your concern of the clock walking backward. Sure he was the last line of the primes. But it doesn’t mean end for us. Our very future is still long way to go. Now we shall close this ceremony with party and energons!”

Divine smiled then turned off the tape. His ‘masters’ would pleased with this news. He smoothly left the church without anyone notice. His destination now was the ‘masters' planet.

The party was began. But it was not a youngish party which it did not fun without loud musics and games. This was a formal party, so everyone must enjoy it in modesty. The guests of Autobot Nobles and Elders congratulated to Rodimus as he was legally a prime in their optics. Some of them gave him some business advices which only led to their business benefits, not for Autobots in general.

Springer and Arcee leaned against the outside wall of the church. They want to greet their young friend, but they decided to get some air on the outside, after looked to how much the guests wanted talking to him.

“He's a celebrity now.” Springer muttered. “Being surrounded by those wise and rich ‘bots was a real drag.”

“Did you jealous?” Arcee teased.

The triple changer shook his head. “No. But he grew up too fast. Now duty was him and old Rod's fun was fading. I fear he will break down soon, as all these mature things came too fast and he's not a bureaucratic ‘bot type.”

“Ah I see.” Arcee understood. “I felt the same way as you did. He looks like everything is okay. But I fear that he piles up all these alone and when we’re not around him, he will break down or worse than it.”

“And I fear which will be his break down. Now the clock walking backward and he knew the truth of he was the last prime. That’s definitely hitting him too deep, you can see his reaction at it. I can’t denial myself that he’s gonna break down soon. He's too reckless and impulsive!” Springer sighed. “I always try to cheer him up with my jokes. I fear that one day he taken seriously as he was piled up by these duties.”

“Just hope our thoughts are wrong, Springer.” Arcee said. “I don’t want to see him on that way.”

When Springer and Arcee discussed another topic, Elita One and Ultra Magnus approached them.

“Hi, we meet again.” Elita greeted. “The outside is so relaxing. You two must be feel the same way like us. Well, Dion cannot stop worry for-“

“Elita! Don’t use that name in front of them!” Magnus reminded her. But Elita laughed at him.

“Relax, old friend!” Elita said.

“So your old name was Dion huh, big guy? That’s sound pretty!” Springer teased.

“Thanks Elita!” Magnus muttered.

“And you must thank to me after I told it to Roddy.”

“Don’t you dare!”

“Oh I dare.” Springer challenged. “Ask Arcee.”

“Why you asked it to me.” Arcee grumbled.

“Because you’re my lady.”

“Oh, I don’t remember you gave me a flower.”

“You don’t need it, my love, you only need my affections.”

“You hallucinated!” Arcee growled. She looked to Elita and Magnus. “Please don’t mind Springer. He always like this.”

Elita chuckled. “It’s fine, Arcee. Your friendship reminds me when we’re young. I mean me, Mags, and Optimus. We always ‘argue’ together when we had some free time, mainly after we fought so hard on a battle. Well, the war always gave us sadness and fear. It’s fine to pour our fun side as cheering up ourselves, after long time with fear and tears in battle.”

“That’s deep.” Springer admitted.

“Yes it is. Especially if you had lost your best friend.” Elita added. “And I hope you two and Rodimus will not separated by anything, not like us. He surely becomes more busy as time as goes on and stretching him out from you. But no matter how much they know him, you two are the only Autobots who know him better than me, Magnus, everyone else, even Alpha Trion. Someday, he will lose his path. It’s time for you must bring him back.”

“That’s my advice for you. You may or may not follow it as well. So a strong communication between you and him needs to solve a ‘distance' that will coming soon.“ Elita said.

“Well, we did not ask for your advice by the way, but thanks.” Springer thanked.

“I apologize if our friendship reminds you about Optimus.” Arcee apologized.

“It’s okay, young friends. I just can’t help to give you an advice” Then she grinned, mainly at the city commander. “Because, you guys are my little sister and Magnus's little brother.”

“Who’s dare to call Springer as my little brother?! Better I call Rodimus as my little brother!” Magnus offended.

Springer also offended. “Well, I refused to have a cannot-take-a-joke brother! And Rod was way more worse than me!”

“At least he did not turn everything into a joke!”

Arcee touched her forehead. “They starting again...”

A small and deep grey spacecraft fastly crossed the endless sky. It was driven by Divine. When the giant and futuristic planet looked on the monitor, he slowed down his spacecraft and sent a transmission to his “masters”. The “masters” accepted his transmission, so the spacecraft safely flew to the planet without fear of getting a surprise shot. The small spacecraft disembarked in front of the main building. Divine was greeted nicely by the “masters” and their guardians as he just left the spacecraft.

About the “masters”, most people would advice to do not disturb them or you will be colonized and became their commodities. They might not good looking like earth businessmans. But they were the most successful trader and inventor in entire universe. They were transformers neverending nightmare, called The Quintessons. The tentacle aliens who produced and enslaved Transformers in the past.

“Greetings, Divine our trusted autobot spy. Where the tape you promised to give us?” The First Quintesson with smiling face asked.

“Here, my masters!” Divine showed the tape to them.

The Second Quintesson with suspicious face took the tape. It looked closely to find any falsification.

“Where’s the money?” The autobot elder demanded. “You promised me that you will give me much money! I need it to pay all my debts!”

“Well, here is your money.” The Smiling Face lied. The allicons brutally ate Divine as ordered by that quintesson.

“Thank you for your hospitality.” The First Quintesson said to the pierces of Divine’s body before headed to the building.

In the command room of this quintessons planet, The Second Quintesson inserted the tape into the computer. It attracted their optics when it told about the prima church clock walking backward by Rodimus's presence. They discussed their biggest plan as the file was stopped.

“Our prediction is true. Rodimus Prime was our last produced prime.” The Third Quintessons with grimacing face said.

“Which our plan to reclaim Cybertron is getting more fun.” The Smiling Face added.

The Suspicious Face changed to The Death Face. “His very existence must vanished if we want to reclaim our Cybertron. If he died, there would be no prime. No prime means weakness for them all.”

The Grimacing Face changed to The Suspicious Face. “Alpha Trion is still alive. He surely prevents us to reclaim Cybertron.”

“So we take him off too. He was old as rusted iron.” The Death Face said.

The Smiling Face corrected it. “But we must take Rodimus off and destroy The Matrix of Leadership first. The old autobot can wait.”

“We need a third party to do this or our plan will be recognized.” The Suspicious Face suggested.

“Decepticons are weak and lost in hope. Their leader is still lost in the space.” The Death Face added.

“We can use them.” The Suspicious Face suggested.

The Smiling Face fixed it. “We should. We had fixed their comrade. We should use him to run our plan.”

“In despair of defeat, they will do everything to get a droplet of energon.” The Death Face added.

“Then it was our bright chance to run our biggest plan.” The Smiling Face said.

The Death Face changed to The Rage Face. “So the decision was made.”

They walked out of the command room. Their steps reached to a secret room in the depth of this planet. When they opened the slide metal door, deactived Shockwave’s body was lied on a metal bed with many cables were plugged on his body. One of three quintessons operated the computer.

“We had installed our best program on his central processing unit, thus he always obeys our orders without any ask.” The Rage Face said.

Then strong electrics jolted his entire body. Few seconds later, his one yellow optic brightly lighted.

Chaar was not the best place to live. Building wreckages, emptiness of mineral, coldness of sky pollution, unrotten corpses, nest of energy leeches and monstrous spiders, a dead place as the result of The Second Great War. The worthy prize after all Decepticons did to Autobots for very long years. It was not too far from Cybertron. But Autobots never used the way which passed over Chaar. Many tears had happened on the planet.

Cyclonus, Scourge, and the sweeps landed on Chaar, then transformed in front of his poor and despair people. Cyclonus was a commander of Decepticons for now, after Galvatron was thrown away by Rodimus Prime into the endless space. On the hand of him Decepticons suffered greatly. Besides of their defeat, Cyclonus focused to seek Galvatron than helping his comrades.

“Are you bring any energon?” Motormaster Asked.

But Cyclonus ignored him. “I still not have a clue where is our mighty Galvatron.”

Then Motormaster exploded his anger out in front of him. “You still hoping on the hopelessness?! Many of us are in danger condition! We tired for eating monstrous spiders and dirty leeches every time! They are so lack of energon, even those can’t wipe my thirsty away! All we need are real energons!”

“We will get so much energon if we found him! Cyclonus snapped and pushed him away. “Tell me, where is the planet we can take energon peacefully, except Cybertron and Earth?! Nothing! Those were ruled by them! I will not sacrifice any of us to attack them! They’re so powerful, darned Rodimus Prime on his glory! Let them who can’t wait a little bit longer die on any way! Show him your devotion if you are a true Decepticon!”

“So be it.” Blitzwing muttered. “Why are most of us, even me, refused to join Autobots when Rodimus Prime gave us a hope.”

“I will deny a hope from the people which always looks unguilty. We and they had started this all, thus we and they must end this all.” Cyclonus answered.

“Look at the sky!” Astrotrain shouted.

A strange spaceship flew and spinned at the sky of Chaar. Decepticons drew their weapons when the ship landed safely. The escalator pulled out; three tentacle aliens came out of the spaceship along with their guardians.

“Greetings, fellow Decepticons, if we look at your insignia.” The Smiling Face quintesson greeted.

“Who are you?! Don’t you dare to step on our land!” Asked Cyclonus without kindness.

“Let us introducing ourselves.” It said. “We’re Quintessons, the most intelligent, wealthy, and wise living being. We came nicely to give you the very fairness gifts.”

“What’s the gifts?”

“Bring their lost friend here.” The Quintesson with Rage Face ordered.

Two Quintesson Bailiffs went out of the ships, with a decepticon which it shocked all decepticons greatly. It was Shockwave, the former decepticon military operation commander on Cybertron. He died when Unicron attacked Cybertron. Now he was revived again without any wound.

“We found him heavily damaged and dead. We revived him, we repaired him, we brought him back to you as one of your gifts.” The Quintesson with suspicious Face said.

“Great to see you again, my logical Decepticons.” Shockwave greeted. “Where is Lord Megatron?”

“Lord Megatron was no longer. Now was Lord Galvatron. He was thrown away by Rodimus Prime.” Soundwave said.

“That’s illogical.” Shockwave admitted.

“Now tell the other gifts before I shoot you.” Cyclonus demanded.

“Bring them all!” The Rage Face shouted.

The allicons went in and out of the ships several times, each ones brought some energons. They formed a big cube of one hundred energon cubes. “We gifted you all these energons! The best taste of the best quality!” The Smiling Face said.

Dead End took a cube of it. He drank that cube of energon like he never drank anything for years. Then his face was refreshed. The sweetness of the energon cube gave him strength as a neverending flame. “This is fantastic! Gorgeous! This gave me second life to slap Autobots!” Then the other Decepticons tried it, their reactions same as that one stunticon. But Cyclonus did not interest to try it, as long as the guests did not explain their real purpose yet.

“We nicely will send these for you forever.” The Suspicious Face said. “As the most wise living being, we offer you a cooperative relation.”

“What’s that? Just tell us sir!” Motormaster demanded and took an energon cube again.

“Sir?!” Cyclonus irritated. “I was the right hand of mighty Galvatron here!”

“Lord Galvatron was gone and we need to play something. Let those creatures talk!” The leader of stunticon said impatiently.

The Smiling Face explained. “We need your strengths and intelligences to kill Rodimus Prime. We will give you weapons and improve your forces. We will change this unlife place, to the strongest headquarters on the space. We will help you to reclaim Cybertron, as long as you obey to us.”

“We refused!” Cyclonus answered. “Our lord was mighty Galvatron. We obey him, we praise him, we never betray him just for a little energon.”

“I disagree!” Motormaster protested to Cyclonus. “Almost one month we live without any hope of your crap leader! We lost our Cybertron, even we almost die by dehydration! Let the Decepticons who want their old darned leader wait with him! I and my stunticons did not want to die driedly as potato chips!”

The other Decepticons chattered and nodded, agreed to the stunticon leader's opinion. “Yea! I tired of eating spiders and leeches!”, “I nearly die because my energon is running out! I don’t want to feel it again!”, “Autobots are enough to kick back and relax in our house!”, “Yea! Let’s take back our planet from them!” and many more.

Blitzwing whispered to Astrotrain, his dear friend. “You know dude? I can not trust these guys yet. They seems suspicious to me. But I can’t do anything other than accepting their offers now.”

Astrotrain answered. “I thought I skeptic them alone. You're right buddy.”

“They surely hid their true purposes. I don’t believe they offering us so much gifts just for killing a prime. I’ll looking their moves while following their order.” Blitzwing said in whisper.

“Agreed. And count me as well.” Astrotrain added.

“We have the most votes. Thus Decepticons decided to work with us, including you.” The Rage Face pointed Cyclonus.

Cyclonus angrily protested. “No! I didn’t vote you! My lord was mighty Galvatron! I refused to join you, insolent creature! I prefer to be expelled from Decepticons than compromise with your tentacles!”

“So you have chosen death.” The Rage Face ordered the bailiffs. Then the bailiffs surrounded him and their weapons raised to Cyclonus’s chest. “We can’t loose a person which we helped it freely. You knew about us, thus you must die as you refused to obey us. Yea we are smaller than you, Decepticons. But our forces never betraying us.” Said The Death Face.

“I never fear all of you.” Cyclonus raised his gun to it. The Bailiffs ready to pull the trigger. But suddenly he put down his gun, as he still believing there was a hope for Galvatron than acceptly died by these weird guardians. “In this time, I prefer to be jailed than killed by these servants. And I will not obey you, even I must rotten in your prison!” He said.

“We accepted your offer.” The Rage Face Answered. “Get him!”

Cyclonus did not revolt, when The Two Bailiffs arrested him with a laser handcuffs. He was brought to the spaceship. Then the spaceship departed to Quintesson Planet, far away from Charr. After it arrived, they brought Cyclonus to the lowerest and the strongest prison on this planet.

“Mighty Galvatron will avenge you!” Cyclonus hissed. “I will wait. I will patient. I will not betray you, mighty Galvatron.”.

The Quintessons brought many slaves from other planets. They destroyed the old buildings, then built a huge headquarters. No more poorness on Chaar. They also cured the wounded and ill decepticons. Gave them many strong weapons and improved their armors. Under the leadership of Shockwave, Decepticons revived again as a new star.

On Chaar's command room, The Quintesson with smiling face softly rubbed Shockwave’s head like he was its lovely son.

“Your place were fixed. Your army were prepared. Now please do our very favor: kill Rodimus Prime and bring his matrix to us.”

Without hesitate he nodded. “As you wish, my logical masters.”

An earth ambassador and an autobot prime left the meeting room after they just done meeting with EDC higher rank officers, about increasing Earth and Cybertron's defenses to prepare from a sudden attack of their enemies. Actually, Decepticons did not come to both Cybertron and Earth for almost two months. It was not ordinary of them. They usually came to disturb Autobots from doing some good things for human or steal some energons from some important places. Since their defeat in the last war, they did not show their faces again. But it could not be a reason for being a bit careless. Autobots surely did not know what Decepticons had planned on their hiding place. So they kept watching on the space, though there would be a tiny gap for Decepticon attack.

“What a fun day.” Rodimus said reliefly. “The meeting just done almost perfectly on the plan. Hopefully someone didn’t ruin my day this time. Seriously, I really need one day without Magnus's constant lecture.”

Spike chuckled. “Well, it must really hard to be a prime right?”

“Yep. Everything's no longer fun around me. I surrounded with responsibilities and tasks which I didn’t ask for. I thought being prime was just about fought decepticons here and there like Optimus did. Then I realized it's just a peak of a mountain ice on the sea. These all are the very bottom of that mountain ice.” Rodimus exhaled a deep breath. “What else can I wish for, except for my young days.”

“Well, me too Rodimus. I thought adult life was fun because I don’t have to go to school anymore, until I looked at my taxes, job, and kid.” He laughed. “But it’s makes life more fun and more mature. I have to confess that I didn’t regret to be an adult. It improved most of my habits, like I'm saving more money now than in my young ages. Everything is expensive when you’re an adult.”

“Well, in my case it didn’t change that much except, getting more advices.” Rodimus admitted awkwardly.

“It takes time, Prime. Just accept it, then you will not realize it improved you so much when you reached the peakest point.” Spike said. “Now I really curious to see how my son reacts to his own adult life.”

Rodimus chuckled. “Daniel was just 12, but soon he will face his future. I hope I still have time to see his growing up.”

It grew a smile on Spike's face. “You really care for my son, even though you’re a busy autobot now.”

Rodimus nodded and smiled. “Yes, he was like my little brother to me. I didn’t want my new rank cutting off our friendship. When I come back to Earth, I will ask him to fishing with me again.”

Spike added. “He said he missing you also in our call. Well, he needs some time to understand your recent position.”

“It’s okay Spike. Better to wait than force-“

A loud static sound erupted from Rodimus’s wrist communicator. It was came from Blaster on channel three. He raised the communicator to his mouth.

“What’s going on?” The prime asked.

/“Rodimus Prime! The large grup of Decepticons are coming to West Iacon!”\

“What?!” Rodimus shocked. “Blaster, tell Magnus to prepare autobots and head to West Iacon now! I'll go to there ASAP!”

/”Roger Prime!”\ Then Blaster turned off the communication.

Rodimus looked to Spike. “Sorry Spike, but I must go to West Iacon right now. Those Decepticons are coming.”

Spike also shocked. “In sudden? I thought they’re still hiding somewhere.”

“Me too. But they had came back. I must go now. See ya!” Then Rodimus transformed into a future truck and drove away quickly.

Ultra Magnus, Springer, Arcee, Kup, Elita One with her team, and other autobots arrived at West Iacon, when Shockwave and his army left the spaceship after it landed on this small city. The decepticons raised their guns and weapons to those racing Autobots.

“Decepticons! Attack and let them have our logical revenge!” Shockwave ordered.

“Autobots! Transform and attack!” Magnus shouted.

The great battle between Autobots and Decepticons was began again after almost two months slept peacefully. The decepticons surely outnumbered as they were only half of the total of the autobots on there, but their armors and weapons had upgraded more better than those autobots.

A laser shot from a stunticon decepticon badly injured Bumblebee’s stomach. “Aaghhh!” Bumblebee cried then went offline.

“Bee!” Cliffjumper yelled. Then he angrily looked to the shooter, Dead End, and ran towards him. “You will regret for hurting my buddy!” But he was quickly wounded and fainted by Motormaster's gun.

Motormaster looked to his new gun. “Now this is what I call a gun! Those bosses really know how to treat us.”

“Agreed! So let’s hunting more autocreeps!” Dead End shot to other autobots.

“Where is Rodimus Prime?!” Shockwave asked when he shot Ultra Magnus.

But Magnus avoided it. “He's on the way! You better watch your army before he comes to kick your aft!”

“Your advice is illogical!” Shockwave shot him again. “All I need is only Rodimus’s spark!” Again, Magnus successfully avoided it.

Rodimus Prime transformed when he just arrived on the battlefield. “What the-” he stared to the strong and crazyness of that battle. Decepticons came back with their new spirit and powers. Few of Autobots had fell. He could not accept it. He would pay those decepticons who hurted his troops. The young prime looked to the new decepticon leader who fought against the city commander. “Shockwave!”

“Ah it’s you, my logical target.” Shockwave greeted politely and walked towards him. When Magnus tried to shoot his back, the one optic decepticon shot his right shoulder without looking back.

“Magnus!” Rodimus cried.

“I came to take your spark.” He raised his gun to Rodimus’s chest. “Your logical sin is your very existence!”

Luckily Rodimus avoided the shot. “It should be you who hurting us in the past and now!” He raised his right arm gun then shot him.

It badly wounded Shockwave’s right shoulder. “Arggh! Insolent! I can’t let you alive! You had suffered us so much with your little victory! You stole our planet and let us starving to death! Now face to your logical judgement!” He shot the prime again.

Rodimus jumped to avoid it. “It’s not my fault to let you all suffer! It’s your people fault who refused my offer to make peace with my people! Me and my kind aren’t criminals like yours!”

Shockwave snapped. “Your words are illogical! You and your people hands also unclean with our bloods! Don’t act like you’re the only innocent!”

Then Rodimus and Shockwave fought each other by hands and foots. The prime punched the decepticon leader on the face and he punched the prime’s face back. Shockwave kicked his chest and Rodimus answered with kick on Shockwave's chest also. But their fighting were more intense and violent as time as goes on. They were equally strong in strength, even though The Quintessons had upgraded Shockwave’s armor and weapon. And their armor durabilities was getting weaker as they got more damages from each other’s punches and kicks. When Shockwave tackled the prime down to the ground, he grabbed the gun and pointed to his head.

“Don’t you dare to hurt my buddy!”

Again, Shockwave failed to execute Rodimus as Springer shot his right hand and his gun was thrown away. Then he got another shot from Arcee as he tried to reach his own gun.

“If you want to hurt him, step over our dead bodies first!” Arcee said.

But Rodimus worrily cried. “Springer! Arcee! Stay away from him! I don’t want you guys getting hurt!”

Arcee looked to him. “Sorry but we can’t, Rodimus! It’s our job to watch our friend's back.”

Shockwave took the gun then raised it to Arcee as she was careless. “You must pay for disturbing my logical plan!”

“Arcee!” Rodimus quickly ran to Arcee. Then he pushed her away, but he did not have a chance to avoid the shot as it was happened too fast.

‘I don’t want to repeat my very mistake! Never again!’

Rodimus did not feel any pain when the shot strongly hit his left chest. Everything on his vision became too white like someone pointed a very bright flashlight to his two optics. He could not hear anything, except someone faintly called his name several times. It getting more clear as a red and blue robot shape getting more visible in his vision. When the shape reached the final level, he really recognized who was called him and who was actually this shape.

“Optimus?”

To be Continued

• Like Like x 1