2D Artwork: Return of the gobots!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by starshooter8, May 27, 2009.

1. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

Ok here was my ideal for gobots to return. Gobotron was eaten by Unicron is one of my fave tf fanfiks so the story starts out with Unicron devouring Gobotron. It pans out and there are 4 ships leaving Gobotron 2 are the Renegades and the other 2 are the Gardeans ships. We go 10 years after Gobotron was devoured and on a moon that the Quintasons were using as a base tail Unicron showed up. There the gobots awaken and find technology they could only wish to create.
    Acting leaders of the Renegades Renegade activates one of the machines and it scans his renegades and turns them into more advanced robots and vehicles a cross of Gobot and Transformer. With the Guardians there acting leader GUARDIAN turns on a machine that alters there forms into GOBOT TRANSFORMER crosses. So after that the Renegades acting leader orders that all technology on the moon are rightfuly theres and that they could gain more power from the technology and wants it brought to him and his ship. Well the Guardians acting leader orders that the technology be gathered and destroyed after being studded. So this leads to the Gobots starting there war over again over advanced technology and the very moon they landed on.
    the renegades are now marked with <S> a s and 2 spikes and the guardians have a symbol that resembles and masked robot face.

Attached Files:

2. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

what a really unique idea. great job on that. i'm glad i checked that out.

3. starshooter8

starshooter8 AutoCon

Ill tail the organelle ideal i had when i post more characters. I drew these a month before the playskool released there Transformers Gobots line. I was in the 10th or 9th grade when i drew these characters.