resin kit and PVC figure collection sale 50% OFF

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by johnny46, Apr 17, 2009.

1. johnny46

johnny46 Member

about to finish my study. need to move out of the dorm soon. decided to sell 80% of my collection for the last 2.5 years. got most the kit from E2046.com, hobby search and play-asia...

Dark Elf Gathering SOLD!
    It was hot back then. now not too into it. got it around usd 160 back then from E2046. it's a resin kit prepainted. sell at 85!
    [​IMG]

Karin Gathering SOLD!
    preorder the original bust at first but when i saw the E2046 added the legs. i canceled my order and bought this babe. even danny choo reviewed this kit. sad to let it go. it's a resin kit prepainted. got it for usd140. sell at 70.
    [​IMG]

1/7 Kanu Untyou Sitting (PVC) SOLD!
    also from E2046. bought it when it was on promotion. got it for 64. sell at 35.
    [​IMG]

Pastel Ink Griffon Enterprises Version SOLD!
    this one is really cute. love it. it was only usd 50 from hobby search. cheap! now sell at 25.
    [​IMG]

1/8 Kanon Seena (PVC) SOLD!
    got from my roommate as a birthday gift. love the anime series but not too into this kit. didn't ask her where she from. assuming it's from e2046. sell at 40.
    [​IMG]

Nendoroid Yoko (PVC Figure) SOLD!
    this small cutie...carried it outdoor sometime for photos. i took good care. still look good as new. got it from hobby search for usd 35. sell at 20.
    [​IMG]

Kurogane no Linebarrels 1/144 Scale
    thought it was an pvc turnout to be not-built plastic model. managed to put it together. it was not that bad. can't remember how much i got it for from play-asia. sell at 25.
    [​IMG]

PM me if you want it.

2. johnny46

johnny46 Member

last one left