Rescue Bots Return to The Hub this February

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ORIO, Dec 28, 2011.

1. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    It is still nofair that the the plaskol bots toyline is out so soon! But yet the tfprime is not out yet!!! Why is that!

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    An idea: With Optimus still a part of the Decepticon ranks, the rest of Team Prime are looking for something to help them. Going through the computer, they find a data file belonging to Prime that indicates another team of Autobots on Earth. They get in contact with their leader, Heatwave, and question him about his team being on Earth. Things get a little heated between both parties, but an attack by Knock Out and Breakdown forces them to work together.

If the show isn't to your taste, don't watch it. However don't insult those that do enjoy it. IMO, it just makes you look like a dick.

3. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^THIS^ Oddly enough I can't stand the animation for the show, and yet the toys..well...I've got the police car, the tractor, and the helicopter. Love the designs and simplicity in approach! I say bring on more toys as I'll gladly purchase them, but improve the animation...PLEASE!! :thumbs2: 

4. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Um, quite easily. People have different tastes. As a 20 year old guy, I enjoy the show for what it is. You obviously don't. Many older Transformers fans do, and some don't. Problem? *troll face*

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Well, factoring in the First Edition figures, Prime DID come first.

Plus, the RB toys SUCK. They are hardly accurate to the show as it is. Would you compromise toy quality for having them out sooner?

6. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    -Higher Detail put into Prime toys then RB toys
    -More accuracy and articulation put into Prime Toys then RB toys
    -Higher Attention to Detail in Prime Toys
    -Production Costs of Prime Toys
    -Design and Engineering time for Prime Toys
    -Wanting to make sure we got top grade products for the show appealing to older fans
    -Larger Size Class in Prime Toys
    -Releasing more then one new mold in a wave for Prime toys
    -And the fact that Prime Toys are made for older kids/collectors/fans, while RB toys are made for younger kids.

Pick your answer, or take them all, either way works.

Frankly the show isn't that bad, and it does appeal to kids more than adults, but, that's a good thing isn't it?

Parents aren't going to want to introduce younger kids to a Franchise that has characters being brutally stabbed and killed in just episode 1, this is a way to bring younger children into the franchise, and get them to love the characters like we did the original G1, or Animated, or Beast Wars Characters we loved as well.

It's a show aimed at younger kids, like it or not, it's not made for our demographic, I'm just going to watch and enjoy what I can from it.

Plus, having Cullen included in Rescue Bots, at least shows they're trying to give the younger tikes a proper Transformer experience :) 

Toy quality? It's made for 4-5 year old children, many of whom, though I am sure some are capable of this, aren't able to transform an average Deluxe class toy without parent aid, so it makes sense for Hasbro to make larger, easier to transform toys for the younger kids to use, it's just marketing, save the complex items for higher ages, and give younger ages easier and bulkier toys.

Though, show accuracy is one thing I do wish they could alter, but that could come in future releases, either way, I'm happy with my mini-Prime on my shelf.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    What is "What everyone who's not a fan says about EVERY Transformers show ever made", Alex?

8. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

I'm glad. I really like this show and I thought I would care less about it. I don't like it as much as Prime but I was very surprised at how well it was done for a kiddy show. It actually isn't that kiddy and looks to be in the same continuity as Prime is. Or at least compatible to get the older fans to watch it as well.

Speaking of compatible, I was looking at the Autobot writing in the show and it's the exact same writing as in Transformers Prime. And the Transformers Prime writing looks the same as the alien writing in the X-Files episode, "Biogenesis". Interesting.....

9. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  10. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    30 more days till February.

I can't believe I'm more excited about the premiere of two cartoons than I am about my own birthday. All I need is about 200 or so Transformers toys and I'll be a full-fledged Transformers nerd! :D 

11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    :lol  Ehhh...the number of toys you have doesn't make you a TF nerd...just enjoying the franchise and the movies & animated series is a good way to start.

Just showed the 2 eps to my 7yro nephew and he loved it, he wanted me to show him more...and wasn't too happy when I said he had to wait until Feb. :( 

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  12. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Haha, poor kid XD Is he the same nephew who likes TFP?

13. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Yep!! He is and does--but he also loves G1, RiD, Beast Wars and Armada...he loves the mini cons! He hasn't seen Cybertron or Energon yet..that's next school break :D ....we went bot shopping after Xmas to see if we could find anymore of the TFP bots...but TRU here was wiped out...guess that was true for a lot of the stores.

14. prowler13

prowler13 Queen of Ferelden

I'm really looking forward to Feb. 18th. I'm calling it Transformers Day. First we get a warm up with hopefully a cool episode of Rescue Bots, then we get an awesome episode of Prime and to top off our night we get to watch the REAL TF movie. Let's try not to cry when our favorited get sent to the well of AllSparks. I can't wait.

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ I totally agree, with name February 18 the "Transformer Day". ^^

Actually, I need to put it on my calendar. Oh wow, I need to do my homework all on Friday night, that's not cool. oh well

16. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

Wait, what?

17. prowler13

prowler13 Queen of Ferelden

Thanks for the nod on TF day. I'm actually looking forward to the show. It's pretty funny, for a kids show and all.