Rescue Bots Opinions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by sacha88, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Agentknife

Agentknife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love them. Especially the Otimus Prime, with his kidded up G1 looks. I bought Prime And Bumblebee to set back for my sons 3rd Christmas or birthday. They're chunky cute and seem to be fairly tough built. And to answer the question of price comparability they are on par with simmilar products for children of that age range.
    Also they have made the rescue bots and their human partners are sized so that they fit & work with any of the "heroes" toy lines which includes Star Wars heroes and Marvel Super Heroe Squad.

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I bought Optimus Prime because, well, he is Optimus Prime! and his partner Charlie Burns as well. Had to give Optimus his rescue tool/weapon. I saw one Rescue Bumblebee at my nearest Walmart. Bumblebee's smile won me over, as it's awesome. I think I'm done with this line now. I'm sure children will love this line.

3. NormanB

NormanB Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Prime is great. I enjoy it a lot.

But it still stings that this is what we lost the INFINITELY SUPERIOR Robot Heroes line for.

4. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I bought the first 3. Love them. My boy loves them. I can't wait for the next wave. I got them at Kmart for $10 each.

5. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the Optimus Rescue Bot that I'm going to give to my 3yr old boy in couple days. I'll know more then. Hope he's as good as you guys say he is because he's just too tough on the normal toys right now.