Rescue Bots, Episode 7,Four Bots & Baby Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by moreprimeland, Apr 14, 2012.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Yay!! We have a new episode to discuss.....Four Bots and a Baby...

We open with Chase.....and then Dr. Greene has a new invention. :D 

His Robo baby acts like a baby...even records how it reacts to being a baby. Hmmm..

Cody is not too excited about taking care of this 'baby'....ewwwww, it does everything a baby does. Need diapers. :lol 

Blades watch the baby "Watch it do what??" :lol 

Chase finds an instruction manual. :thumb 

Heatwave "No spewing on me, are we clear?"

Ruh roh, rubber ducky causes some issues............................

Chase is still referring to his manual...and starts to sing Rock a bye baby...in the tree tops??? Chase has a safety issue with that part.......and let's just say he will not win American Idol. :dj 

They do not like a crying baby. Blades rotors calm baby down...and the baby goes to sleep. Awww.

Heatwave: (A Rescue is called in) "Leakage that is NOT baby related"...they have real work to do.

The rubber ducky has caused a serious problem..sewer blockage......Bots to the rescue.

Wow...this island has a 'wind farm'...on demand. :thumb 

Oh noes, Robo Baby is missing....Cody starts to look for him...in a bit of a panic.

Boulder calls the baby Plasma face....Heatwave tells the bots to Recon. :D 

Chase wants to follow missing persons protocol. Rotors from the wind farm gives Cody an idea of where the baby could be...Windmills....maybe?

Heatwave...smells the baby..:lol 

Chase "Escapee spotted" :lol 

Boulder is climbing to save the baby....but...the baby comes to them..Heatwave catches the baby...Awwwwww, a nice moment with Uncle Heatwave.

Cody tells Dr. Greene it was an exciting afternoon.

Kade..wants to test the Turbo Cycle, but Doc tells him that Cody can do that, and Doc hands the baby to Kade for a WEEK!!! :eek: 

A very cute and fun episode...I enjoyed this one much more than I thought, I must be more like Heatwave than I realized. :lol 

Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
  2. KaekoKat14

KaekoKat14 Well-Known Member

Is there a link for this ep? I just moved out of my old place and can't afford cable anymore.

3. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
  4. Majestic

Majestic Majie

I liked how they acted like the Rubber Ducky was the problem/blockage, when there was all that other garbage in that pipe...

Also, leaving the robo-baby with Cade? Then the Doc's going to be out 3 million dollars isn't he?

5. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Once it's done dling, I'll comment...but looks like a great ep!

6. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    Download? Eehhh....I'll probably just wait for the upload on DM. How long does the download take, because the last time I tried to download one of his/her vids it said it'd take 3 hours
    EDIT: The vid doesn't work anyways...something on my laptop doesn't support the way it plays, and there's no way to fix it....oh well

7. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    No sight of Fanoftransformers' upload on dailymotion. I think his computer might still be out. And the download's gonna take 15 freakin' hours on my Internet connection! >:I Someone really needs to upload this.

8. WTDylio

News Credits:
    About korys thing....I went to the site and it said I had to download some program for my computer, which I did, but unfortunately, not only did it not work, but it randomly installed a whole load of other shit onto my desktop and changed my homepage for no reason. So sorry, i'm probably just unlucky, but i'm not risking a virus. Guess i'll have to wait for FTs uploads

Damn.

9. Oberoniss

News Credits:
    Did you click on the little tiny grey download button after clicking on the blue title text?

(I asked a friend of mine for some help and he said he might be able to get it and smoosh it down to 65mb without much quality change. Don't get your hopes up, but if he gets it, I'll post the link here.)

10. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

i am with u i don't want to risk getting a virus!! so i am going to wait for someone to upload it onto a different site.

11. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Just finished watching it after dling it...great ep! Omg, the bots were so awesome...haha! Heatwave, I love you more now! I think this is the first time we've seen Heatwave smile...and he did it twice in this ep...d'awww! Uncle Heatwave, so cute! See, he's got a soft spot in him, even when he's trying to be cranky, heh.

Great ep overall...very adorable, and loved the bots in this one. Really was an ep centered around the bots and Cody and got to see more of their personalities. For me...this tops the Flobsters and Aliens ep. Hope to see more great eps like this one!

[​IMG]

12. Oberoniss

News Credits:
    <explodes>

MaxxieOD, do you think you could upload it to Youtube or something like that? <puppy eyes>

13. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    I don't have any software to cut the vid in half, cause I can upload like 10 minutes max on vids on youtube. Unless someone has some vid editing software, then maybe I can help.

14. WTDylio

News Credits:
    Holy fu- Heatwave is smiling?!?!?? Whilst HOLDING A BABY??!?

Something has gone wrong.

15. Oberoniss

News Credits:
  16. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    I know, right?! He he smiles TWICE in the ep with the baby LOL! Personally, I really loved Heatwave in this ep, he called himself Uncle Heatwave in one part, heh.

Alright, lemme take a look then.

17. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    Looks like I might have to cut it into three parts to get it below 10 minutes. Tried editing out all the credit stuff and it's still too long. Gunna be a bit.

18. Oberoniss

News Credits:
    That's all right, we can be patient. :D 

19. MaxxieOD

News Credits:
    I hope so, takes forever for the file to save lol...and I have a slow ass internet connection too, so will take a while to upload, especially since I've been uploading the first ep in HD for the last couple of hours lol (it's only 40% done).

I WILL be posting the eps on youtube, BUT they will NOT be public. I will message the links to people, don't share them. I don't want my youtube account banned, I've had it for years.

20. racbgar

racbgar Well-Known Member

That is fine.