Rescue Bots ALL Season 4 Episode Discussions & Season 5?? NEWS.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SeanTF1967, Aug 1, 2015.

1. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have yet to find a torrent for
    Episode ( what number ? ) "A Brush with Danger"

has that aired cause I have looked and this is the only one I havent downloaded

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Which Wiki got from us and I got it from DF Highlights... all have been frontpaged twice. :thumb 
    This is the list for the rest of S4.

Transformers Rescue Bots

World premieres continue Saturdays at 8:30a/7:30c

TV-Y7

TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS follows the adventures of four young Transformers and their human counterparts – a family of emergency responders with 12-year-old Cody Burns at the center. The Rescue Bots – Heatwave, Chase, Blades and Boulder are tasked by Optimus Prime to study the ways of humanity and protect mankind on the island of Griffin Rock, a highly advanced hub of technology located off the coast of Maine. Throughout the series, Cody and his family teach the Bots how to live amidst humankind while learning about teamwork, cooperation and overcoming obstacles along the way.

100th Episode: A Brush with Danger premieres Saturday, October 1 at 8:30a/7:30c In the 100th episode of TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS, Kade's idol, a pompous movie star, causes trouble for the Rescue Team who are trying to solve a series of mysterious break-ins.

To Infinity…and Back premieres Saturday, October 8 at 8:30a/7:30c When Dani's out-of-this-world test flight doesn't go according to plan, the Rescue Team is her only hope of ever making it back home.

Family Business premieres Saturday, October 15 at 8:30a/7:30c Cody rides along with each of the Bots to decide what kind of rescue worker he wants to be. But when a member of his family is in danger, his true calling becomes clear.

Upgrades premieres Saturday, October 22 at 8a/7c When Optimus Prime splits the Rescue Bots into different teams for new assignments, the evil genius Doctor Morocco returns to wreak havoc.

Season Finale: Transformations premieres Saturday, October 22 at 8:30a/7:30c In the season finale of TRANFORMERS RESCUE BOTS, the computer-generated Doctor Morocco hatches a bold new plot to defeat the Rescue Bots by becoming one of them.

3. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah I saw wiki, but............
    I have yet to find a torrent for
    Episode : "A Brush with Danger" Its the only one I cant find.

I wonder why that is ?

4. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It's the same reason we have torrents for "To Infinity... And Back" and "Family Business" - "A Brush with Danger" is really episode #102, so it has yet to see iTunes release (probably this week). There are torrents for it, but they are TV recordings and hardly have any seeders (like this one - Download Transformers.Rescue.Bots.S04E22.720p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta Torrent - Kickass Torrents).

5. jamarmiller

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  6. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

A brush with Danger,Infintiy&Back and Family Business are all on KissCartoon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Just finished Family Business and I cried.

8. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    Ha, ha. I was worried for a bit, too! The music, the setting and set up made me uncertain where they would go from there. My reaction went from that's serious to it'll be fine and surely they would not... But, yes, this episode does pull on your heart strings :) 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Wow! The music in "To Infinity... and Back" was amazing. I hope they use the same composers for whatever the next series is after this and Rid. This show is so much better than Rid anyway.

10. Wild Eevee

I pretty sure that reverse means backwards not upside down,but Blades jealousy was funny.
    And Dani went in a completely different direction than was planned.

11. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Family Business:

HW saying he wouldn't have Chief's job for all the Shanix on Cybertron.... don't think we've heard that term in RB b4... another nice nod!

12. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    But to be honest, some of the music in "To Infinity and Back" episode reminds me of the music in the movie "Gravity"... some of the theme, particularly when Dani encounters the orbital debris field, also reminded me of that movie. And that's one of my favorite space movies.

13. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Watchcartoononline has "Upgrades" somehow.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Has anyone watched "Transformations" yet? If so, was it a good finale episode?

15. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Upgrades

Well, this was a different episode. Secrets galore. That Optimus has been working with creating secret advanced tech cities with ground bridges is frankly a bit disturbing for the Autobot leader. Don't get me wrong, the Chinese city is quite cool and the lead scientist is a good character, but there's some implications there with Chief and Optimus that are a bit foul.

Breaking up the band is rough, even though I've been expecting it for a while. Heck, I even theorized that some of them would form an EU or other area's Rescue Team and that our bots would serve as a model guide for them. Blades encountering major fans was pretty funny, especially the girl cosplaying.

Destroying Morbot the way Heatwave did was surprisingly violent for Rescue Bots, I don't disapprove of it, it was just unexpected given the non-violent solutions in the past. I actually figured they weren't going to destroy him and the bridge, but trap him in limbo by deactivating the bridge receiving him before he got there, so he'd have no where to materialize. Which I suppose, is even more gruesome if you really think about it. I also half expected the morbot not to have tiny robo-Morocco in it and that he had remote piloted it with the hive mind, leaving him free to move in Baranova's retreat.

Also, the RB security system sucks. Hard. It identifies an intruder and then does nothing as it extends a robo-tentacle to re-write it's OS.

Interested to see how this goes and hopefully this wasn't the penultimate episode.

16. IceMagnus

IceMagnus SSJIcey'95

News Credits:
    Trying not to cry. This seems like the last episodes :( 

17. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    *sniff, sniff* :cry 

It was kinda open-ended and not.... afaik, there's not been any reports of a S5... kept hoping to see something.

18. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Damn, I fell behind again. Forgot to watch the last three episodes until today and yesterday. Wow, I'm surprised that there hasn't been more discussion on these episodes.
    Man, To Infinity and Back had so much atmosphere, for a RB episode. The quieter scenes with Dani heading for the moon are scenes that probably would stick in my head as a kid. Plus, the music was awesome. The following episodes, the two part season, and likely series finale, were just as awesome. After talking about accepting change all season, I'm glad they finally broke up the team. It was sad, but it's something the show really needed to do after all the build up this season. I'm glad the season also managed to find a way to bring back Morocco for the finale. He's such an enjoyable villain, and uploading the Morocco virus into a transforming Morbot was an awesome move. Having him try to finally bridge the gap between his own abilities, and the RBs by capturing Cody makes some sense, though it was a plan that was doomed to fail. Still, it came closer to working than I expected, since I had forgotten about the mind control tech. I'm surprised that, in the end, Frankie was the one who beat Morocco (why didn't he remove the steering wheel when he uploaded his mind?) but since everyone else had so many action scenes fighting the Scrubbers, I guess it was only fair. The idea that there's going to be a lot more bridge building between humanity and the Cybertronians is awesome, and almost makes me want to see an Aligned show that really goes into that, but with how underwhelming TFP and RID15 have been, I really want Aligned to die out soon, after this awesome RB finale. Although, with there already being a high tech city in China that knows of the 'Bots, maybe that's setting up further stories for this show, since Hasbro is really pushing the brand over there.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  19. Wild Eevee

With security like that ,the Bots better hope that no Con ever finds out about the TC because it wouldn't stand a chance.
    And why have a Groundbridge out in the open like that when there are Decepticon fugitives running around loose anyway?

20. Cryptwire

Cryptwire Cybertronian Engineer/Sniper

News Credits:
    Please please we need a Season 5 Hasbro. Yesterday my day off, I was binging on Rescuebots Halloween special in the morning even though I have all the seasons now. We at least need 2 to 3 more seasons. comeon Hasbro