Rescue Bots ALL Season 4 Episode Discussions & Season 5?? NEWS.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by SeanTF1967, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    First Transformers series you could say hit 100 episodes with no asterisk at any rate. Deserves a lot more praise than what it's going to get though. It's not often a TF series comes on the air with close to this kind of longevity.

2. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm still not so sure the episode order wasn't changed and the story about Dani's 100th test flight isn't the real episode 100. Especially with the "official" #100's description not looking like an important story at all.

3. FanTransformers

FanTransformers HUH !

News Credits:
    Here's the Transformers 100th episode. Episode 101 is posted also. Youtube blocked the video.

On Daliymotion: Transformers Rescue Bots - S04E22 - A Brush With Danger (100th Transformers episode) - Video Dailymotion

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Here's a link for article... also, I'm sure by putting the vid on the front page it'll be down in no time--but thanks for trying. :lol 

I'll get to sit back later today and watch... but hope everyone enjoys it!! 100 Tastes Very Sweet!!

Transformers: Rescue Bots 100th Episode Celebration Post

5. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    Fun episode, but I agree, the next/last one, in space, would've made a better 100th.

This episode was, well, OK. Skip could've used better motivation and the plot was thin for RB standards of late. However,
    Chase and Chief's conversation about offering Mr. Harrison enough money to get him to stop using the pack was priceless.

6. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Meanwhile, "Family Business" has surfaced. It's a very touching episode, and it also has a line hinting it was supposed to be #101. Which moves "A Brush with Danger" to #102.

The spoiler contains an episode screenshot with a huge easter egg.
    [​IMG]
    Does that "ambulance" look familiar to you? Even without it being a Cybertronian we can see that Medix has an animation model in this show!

7. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Almost forgot about this episode, somehow. It was pretty enjoyable. Not really anything special as a 100th episode, but I honestly wasn't expecting it to be. Got some laughs, especially from Quickshadow's interactions with the movie star. I was expecting the robber to turn out to be someone practicing a villain role. Glad that it was an actual burglar.

8. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just loved the erroneous nature of Maven Danger from "A Brush With Danger." Him and the "Hearnes" Family really hit it off especially "Clyde."

9. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    In a way, I thought it was a good thing, to take Kade down a notch or two, he can be obnoxious himself at times... so he didn't like it when it happened to him. :lol 

Would agree, while a decent episode, not a FANFARE bring out the fireworks 100th episode, but I'm still proud of RB for reaching this milestone. Now if they could only go on as long as the UT did... then we'd really have a Record Breaking Series. :popcorn 

10. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Well, it will be as long as Armada and Superlink combined after the season ending, and Cybertron was never a connected story. On the other hand, Japanese G1 (TF/TF2010/Headmasters/Masterforce/Victory/Zone) had 239 episodes total (including clip shows and direct to media adaptations), and Rescue Bots would need 10 seasons to beat that.

11. Pravus Prime

News Credits:
    Masterforce is less connected to the others then Galaxy Force was to Micron Legend and Superlink. The series at one point has not a single person on Earth knowing what a Transformer is and if an Autobot should be trusted over a Decepticon and outright ignores both G1 and Headmasters as ever happening. Anyone could very easily go from Headmasters to Victory without missing a beat; yes, God Ginrai shows up later in the series with a major role, but that's not the God Ginrai from Masterforce (It's a bit complicated, but they were piloted mech in Masterforce, in the final minutes of the final episode, they became independent self-aware beings. That's who shows up in Victory, with an established personality and everything that we never saw in Masterforce). Victory does use Headmaster and G1 characters, in addition to bringing in God Ginrai, building on the series that were prior to it.

12. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    You know, it was my exact thought after I watched every Transformers series for the first time. My current understanding is a bit deeper (and I'm doing my best to accept every new or old piece of media without any prejustice), but this thread is not the place to discuss it (feel free to PM me in case you want this discussion).

13. Pravus Prime

News Credits:
    Family Business

I'm not crying, you're crying! Shut up!

Okay, not like bawling or anything, but I'll admit, the show got me, I shed a tear or two. What's not to like about this episode. Cody can apply to a specialized summer camp following in his families footsteps, and each do their best to woo Cody. Heatwave gives Cody his hose to extinguish a fire, Dani has Cody take the stick and pilot Blades on a tough EMT rescue, Boulder and Graham try. :D  Chief wants his son to be happy, though Chase preps and showcases police procedure for Cody. Cody however sees a new side to law enforcement as his dad keeps doing things in a humane way. In the end, after an emergency, the Chief is injured, badly enough to be hospitalized. When the Chief is released, Cody has made up his mind, he wants to be like his dad, to everyone's approval.

Phenomenal episode. Yet again, I wonder if they weren't sure of the airing order or what, as this would've made a perfect 100th episode.

14. abates

abates Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Unicron Trilogy were three separate series though, so Rescue Bots is already record breaking!

That said, I doubt anyone would complain if Rescue Bots got another two seasons and beat the Unicron Trilogy total.

15. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Where is Family Business at?

16. moreprimeland

News Credits:
    Some providers are listing/linking them early... not all.

17. IceMagnus

IceMagnus StrawHatIcey'95

News Credits:
    Wait, Family Business was leaked?

18. frenche

frenche Member

yes family business is up on some cartoon sites. The unusual part is that the synopsis doesn't really match the episode. Unless I missed a part of the episode, there was no part whatsoever that involved

cody 'risking his life to save a member of his family.' The chief has an incident which was pretty intense for a kids show but all works out in the end. Cody spends the episode pondering his camp choice but actively doesn't really do a whole lot. I do wonder if it was just a mistaken synopsis or a mix up. Regardless, still a great episode that involves the entire burns family consistently which is something that recent episodes haven't done as much.

19. IceMagnus

IceMagnus StrawHatIcey'95

News Credits:
    Which episode will be airing this weekend? "To Infinity... and Back" or "Family Business" ?

20. Pravus Prime

News Credits:
    According to the TFWiki, Infinity.