Rescue Bots Academy!

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Dec 26, 2018.

1. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

No problem dude, I was just asking because I was confused whether they came out or not ^^

2. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Have you also seen any other episodes that aren't uploaded so far?

I know the order of episodes can vary depending on where they've aired. For example, only 21 episodes have been broadcast in Russia so far, and the order was quite different starting with "Little Big Rescue". Interestingly, that order would fix a couple of contradictions, but not all of them (the smartphones episode still comes after we see the Recruits using them).

3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

Nope. I think they're airing earlier in some countries so I may also be a bit behind. I've only seen what has aired in the U.S. so far.

4. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

As you can see from the attached images the episodes appeared in this order.

26, 28, 30, 37

There's a few other episodes that were out of place before this but this is where it really started getting bad.

32, 33, 34, 35

Nothing too bad here. On it's own this section is in the correct order except episode 31 still hasn't aired yet and this all aired after episode 37.

27, 36, 38, and 39

I still haven't seen what episodes 29 and 31 are yet, they have not even recorded on my DVR. I basically have up to episode 39 all recorded except for those two which must also be airing out of sequence.

Attached Files:

5. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I really think they're airing them out of order on purpose to make the Halloween episode air close to Halloween, maybe?

6. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

That makes no sense. Normally a holiday episode would already be worked in to air at or around that time. Even if the release schedule gets messed up some how the standard thing to do would be if the schedule was moved up, just to put some reruns in between so the holiday episode still airs at the right time. If the schedule was pushed back, just air that one episode out of order. Having the whole series being out of order like this can not be intentional as there is no logical reason to ever do that.

7. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

oh okay.

8. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

So hey, this may be kinda off topic but does anyone ship anything from RBA? I know people shipped stuff from Rescue Bots so just asking for this one too. Personally, I like Medix and Whirl

9. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah. Whirl is easily my favorite just because she seems to be the only one that has a lot of enthusiasm, wants to be there, is always trying to bring the team together when the others just want to bicker & point fingers, and she comes off as a natural leader without even trying to be the leader.

I can’t see her with anyone currently in the roster.

Can’t see any of these bots in ‘ships really.

• Like Like x 2
  10. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Banned

This... all of this.

I also like that this Whirl isn't a Shockwave clone. She actually stands out as her own character.

I think the concept of shipping doesn't always have to be romantic. Like I've shipped them based on who I think their mentors should be.

Boulder gets both Wedge and Hoist because they're all construction vehicles.

Whirl I think would work well with Chase because they're both police bots and Blades because they're both helicopters.

Medix I also put with Chase because they both have very similar stick in the mud always speaking monotone personalities.

Hot Shot I place with Heatwave because both characters were the first of their teams to have more than two modes. I think he might also get along with Blurr since neither of them thought they even belonged as Rescue Bots.

I could also see Hoist and Salvage getting along well cause they both like to built things. Maybe Salvage can teach Hoist how to build things using only recycled materials.

• Like Like x 1
  11. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

Alright tbh when I say ship, I mean as partners. In the team. Doesn't really have to be romantic. Anyway, are the new episodes out? :D 

12. sora5009

sora5009 Roll to the Rescue

I think they're just mixing them up cuz i checked they aired in order

13. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ***********QUESTION*******

Can someone tell me if this show is educational at all? I watched some and it teaches about teamwork. But, is that the only thing it teaches? I didn't see any reason to show this show to my 4 year old. I had her watch some rescue bots about 2 years ago, she wasn't into it. She wouldn't watch it last year either. She loves Cyberverse though, turns her into a TV zombie, is Academy any different than RB?

14. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Ah ok. When you say ‘ship, I think most people just assume romantic ships.

Yeah it’s really not educational in the least. And the basic life lesson stuff it has can be found in pretty much any decent kids toon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. sora5009

Well I think so like in the the "Rescue Promo" it teaches that its not wrong to ask for help if your really struggling. Or like in "Five into Four" it teaches how jumping to conclusions can cause problems. In "The Mystery of Dragon Mountain" episode it teaches the never judge a book by its cover lesson. There are few others as well and there is video that might give some info hope this helps.

• Like Like x 2
  16. sora5009

In my opinion that is debatable.

17. MedShot

MedShot Active Member

Are the episodes out? Sorry if I'm bugging you, but I'm really excited to see them :D 

18. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Ok, thanks!

I think what Mako Crab you're backing up what sora basically said. Looks like it's life lessons things more than 'school educational programming'. From what sora said.

19. Mako Crab

News Credits:
    Yeah it does the life lesson stuff well.

But it’s not educational in the way that shows like Dinosaur Train or Blaze & the Monster Machines are.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thanks. She loves Blaze!