1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Customs: Reprolabels symbol size question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Terrorcon Blot, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Terrorcon Blot

Terrorcon Blot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I need some faction sigils, but I don't know what set (standard or micro) would be better for my needs. I'm going to be placing autobot symbols on:

Pretty much every classic toy
    Universe Inferno.

So, for those who have a sheet, can you give me a measurement, or tell me firsthand which size is more suited for my needs? Especially in Inferno's case, as mine lacks a symbol at all!

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Your laser fire is merely making me STRONGER!

Um, every sheet you'll probably want has different sizes on it, so it's just the backing you need to decide: Gold, Silver, clear, white, or mirror.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    micro is for WSTs

4. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Yeah each sheet of logos comes in a variety of sizes on each sheet, ranging from something just a little bigger than micro, to downright huge. Just go with the standard :thumb