Repro/Sticker: Repro Parts

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Darkov, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got an Itallian- or some such semi-legit version that is AFAIK 100% the same as the TF version, other than some plastic-color differences.

I'd be willing to lend Darkov the parts, but he's not responded to my last two email inquiries about part availability/pricing, so I think I got myself unintentionally back-listed or something :crazy: :banghead: :confused: 

D/L

2. tfike110

tfike110 G1ToyCollector

Ebay:
    WOW, those parts look awesome! Good to know if I ever get Scorponok and need some parts, then I'm going to come to this thread.

3. bmbloo

bmbloo Well-Known Member

Count me in on the Browning purchase. And while I'm dreaming, would anyone else care for Grandus/Dug Base parts?

4. bradforj

bradforj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think I may have this worked out. Just give me a bit of time and I will have them posted as available. Anyone interested in Browning parts please PM me and I will start a list. Thanks!

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I'd just like to have some chromed. Mine is the KO and as such, all of the pieces that are supposed to be chrome are not.

6. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:

I can Chrome parts with REAL chrome....however. I don't make that service available because it is VERY EXPENSIVE and I could not offer parts at a reasonable price. The best way to get parts chromed or Re-chromed is to go through an online plastic chroming service. There are quite a few of them. I was able to find a local company just by checking the yellow pages. Don't be afraid to call the big companies even if they don't advertise plastic chroming...

7. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    I asked around some more and there are a lot of companies offering plastic chroming. It is pretty expensive but it will get the result. I'll send out the parts very soon to have them gold chromed.

iDD

8. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:

Click it:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  9. bmbloo

bmbloo Well-Known Member

Wow, totally awesome. CrazyDarkov just took it to the next level. Can't wait to see what all is coming in the future.

10. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    OK Boys and Girls....After giving this MUCH thought I think I am going to take a much needed break. I have 2 choices right now. 1) Stop producing Repro parts all together. Or 2) Take a few months off. I am TOTALLY burned out right now. I use every spare moment to work on parts....and that is after I get home from working a 10hr day. Don't worry if you currently have an order out with me I am finishing them all up and you will be getting shipping notices soon. Perhaps with the time off I will finally be able to get some of the projects I wanted to do for myself done. I will also finally be able to get all of the new parts I have sitting here posted.
    PLEASE don't think I am leaving forever...I just REALLY need a break.

Thanks Everyone

11. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Take the time you need, bud. I would certainly rather see you take a vacation rather than keep busting through burnout and let both you and your work suffer. :thumb 

12. PeiReddneck

PeiReddneck Member

Is there any stock that you have left you would like to sell before you take a vacation??

13. ^o^CORVUS^o^

^o^CORVUS^o^ You call on me to solve a crooked rhyme

Ebay:
    Sometimes we all need a break. Do what ya need to :) 

14. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just another reminder folks:

This is a customs project thread, not a transaction feedback thread. Reserve those types of comments for the appropriate forums (Commissioners Listing and Feedback/Junkion Exchange Feedback). Any such comments in this thread will simply be removed.

15. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hello all....I have not dissappeared. I have not been able to access my Darkov35 email for quite a few weeks now. Some nice person decided that they wanted to be me...got my email..my paypal and my visa.
    I currently only have 3 of the BZ kits left to ship out. I apologize to everyone for taking way longer than I anticipated with these kits. To date I have done 30 of these bad boys...that is 2485 parts...that is more parts than I did all of last year.
    I have been asked what it mean't when I said these kits are DONE....what I should have said was that these kits are no longer being produced. I have reached the end of the run for these kits. I most likely will not offer them again due to the amount of time they take to produce.
    Anyone wishing to contact me my new email is [email protected] PLEASE only email me with questions concerning kits that have not been filled yet.....I am not taking in any new orders at this time. I will start offering parts again in September when things are less hectic.

Thanks

16. Demonss

Demonss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ouch sorry to hear about hte email fraud! Hope you get it resolved ASAP!
    I'm making a list for sept! ;) 

17. Peagis

Peagis Superion

Ebay:
    Have you thought about doing some replacement window for the BIS Hot Rod/imus? I would love to have em in blue like the classics/universe 2.0 figure.

18. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Hopefully after Darkov comes back after his break, he'll do this. He and I talked about it prior to his hiatus :) 

19. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I think that is an excellent idea and would also be a great seller.

20. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have those.

I have started taking orders in on a limited basis. Probably no more than 5 orders at a time.

I have asked numerous times in the past that people not PM me...If you need to get ahold of me for parts questions or any other questions PLEASE email me [email protected] I have disabled PM's. It has also come to my attention that some people are still trying to contact me via my old email address [email protected] email address is no longer valid.

Hope everyone has a Great Weekend :) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.