Repro/Sticker: Repro Parts

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Darkov, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Site is lookng good man! and no toilets? yeeeesh!!!

2. 26_Mirage

26_Mirage Heroic Stunticon

The new site looks awesome dude!!!:thumbs2: 

Can't wait 'til it's up and running.

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Mod

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The site is looking great, buddy :thumb 

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey dude, I just got a Fort Max so guess who needs a sword? :lol 

Just wanted to request a couple of things:
    Roadbuster antenna
    Roadbuster missiles
    Cerebros rifle (Brave Max red, rassem frassem lost my original)

And lastly, I have an Overlord on the way. Metroplex missiles work for him, right? I heard that somewhere.

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Nope, he just told me this is the one project that he'll never take on. Now you must send the Overlord to me.

Darkov, can you make me a set of Overlord missles? :) 

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey Foster, would you be interested in sending him one of your leg ramps, and your central ramp so he could cast those for me?

7. Foster

Foster Haslab Unicron Backer #10 Veteran

News Credits:
    Vultures, he hasn't even shipped yet! :lol 

8. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    lol I need 'em for a project! Just thought I'd ask since you were here. I gotta ask you and then I'd hafta ask Darkov, and come to an agreement, so not like there's a rush :p 

9. Bynx149

Bynx149 Member

Ebay:
    howdy all, I'm Bynx, been a TF fan since I could walk, and figured I'd try here for what I'm looking for, since I'm finally trying my hand at customizing, and figured this stop would be perfect for what I I'm looking for.

I purchased a 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime recently(I'm guessing most other owners would agree with the following statement), and I've been wondering where I can get my hands on the Matrix, the energon axe, and the signature cannon. I've noticed it posted by others in this forum, yet, unless I'm mistaken, have not seen an answer to said request.

So, Darkov, I'm wondering if this is a possibility, and if not, I completely understand, where might you, or anyone else reading this, suggest I look? I'd like to give my optimus Prime a little more detail, since he's become somewhat of my favorite as of recently.

My other question revolves around the cannons the old G2(??) optimus Prime had, the big black ones with the red missles. I don't know if you have any intention of casting those, with the handles a little more usuable for the 25th anniversary Prime. I tried to sand the handles of mine down, but hasnt turned out so well. I'd like to get my hands on 4 of those as well. Either that, or if you could point in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

10. What About Bob?

What About Bob? Banned

Hey, how much would it be for a Sharkticon tail and the Broadside sword?

11. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Which sword are you referring to? The BIG GOD Sword or Cerebros little black one? I only have the little sword. The Big sword I only was able to get a good casting of the blade. I do also have Cerebros Rifle...I can cast that in pretty much any color.
    I would LOVE to be able to offer the Road buster parts but I don't own them and no one I know has them to offer up for molding.
    Not sure about the Metroplex missiles working for Overlord.

Sure...If you can find someone willing to lend them for molding

OK...I want to appologise to everyone for the REALLY long delay on the website. Summer is upon us and I have just been really busy. I have the whole week off starting Friday so I will get all my pending orders finished and hopefully get the rest of the website up and running.
    I do have a bunch of new parts to get posted on there yet. I believe that I have figured out the paypal checkout system. So that will be up soon as well.

12. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Darkov, my post was actually in jest to Fosterlager's request.

I do need to talk to you about some stuffz soon though :) 

13. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    deer gawd how did i not know this thread existed......i got to get some cash so i can get some parts oh yea

14. Predacon

Predacon Well-Known Member

Hi,

Would you be making Monstructor repro parts such as each bot's guns and other parts? It would be awesome if you could make repair parts for Bristleback as he has real bad Gold Plastic Syndrome and many out there need repairs.

I would also be interested in a Gnaw gun and most importantly, rare Roadbuster parts such as his Antenna, missiles and two handles for his control pack.

15. MV75

MV75 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Dunno if been said yet for requests, but (All G1); omega supreme cams so he can walk again and ultra magnus trailer ramps would be great. :)  Oh, and maybe blitzwing missles. Thanks.

16. 7thkey

7thkey Ultracon

If you make the G1 Omega cams please make them in the strongest plastic possible. The back of those buggers crack so easy.

With all these great repros the only thing that worries me are the poor people buying figures on Ebay being told bots are complete but ending up with repro substitutes. Alot of sellers do say that new repro lables applied. One I saw the otherday was a Black Z red spear that was an obvious repro. They put it on buy it now for like 80usd then it was gone in the time I read the discription. No mention of repro in there at all.

Just be careful of the people that order in bulk the same items.. Like Jetfire gun clips

17. Switch625

Switch625 "Up, up, and away!"

Any chance of coming up with some right hands for Human Alliance Bumblebee, like Peaugh did in his video? Maybe with an alteration to switch the ring and index fingers so it looks right. It's a cool mod but I can't bring myself to buy two of those figures just to cut the arm off of one.

18. Bruticus82

Bruticus82 Well-Known Member

I second/third the Omega Supreme G1 cams. I would buy like...5, so I'd always have a spare on hand.

19. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

Hmm. What would you think of replacement (plastic) wheels for Gobots Cy-Kill? :) 

20. Darkov

Darkov Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I will do the Omega Cams for my next run of new parts. I have held off doing them because I wanted to be able to offer the spring that is needed as well. But I have not been able to find a source for them.

I have a request.....I am not always able to answer PM's very fast so the best way to contact me is via email. You can email me at Darkov35@hughes.net or Darkov35@yahoo.com
    And don't freak out if it takes me a few days to get back to you...I get about 300 emails a day. Takes a while to sort through all them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.