Minor/Repaint: Repainted Rampage Deluxe Class

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by altezen, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Now this IS Rampage!!

2. chris-morada

chris-morada Banned

You must do allot of Plamo (Gundam) kit building? Your details are insane, reminds me of this one company in japan that builds wicked plamo's.

3. jovedych3

jovedych3 Member

wow very nice,.i like the colors & the dirt,.the same thing i plan with my rampage,.,anyway good job,.cheers

4. StuntPrime35

StuntPrime35 Dreads for life

News Credits:
    My goodness gracious me! That is a fantastic pain scheme! But just a little heads up as I have seen the movie. Rampage is in fact red. There is a yellow version of him, but he does not transform (reason for non-transformable Devs). Also, just for your display purposes, his robot mode is actually the jackhamer... I'd suggest taking the scoop kibble off, getting a bit of sand ad stich him in there :) 

5. MC Spanner

MC Spanner Raaaraawwar!

I didn't acctualy like this figure but you made want to go out and buy it:lol  but i didn't:( 

6. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh wow man, that is absolutely incredible. I can't wait to see more of your work in the future. You have some real skill my friend. I've been painting for a couple of years, and I'm not anywhere near as good as this. Congrats on the awesomeness that is your work.

7. altezen

altezen Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yup, I was pretty much into Plamo for a long time, but still very green in TF (lots to learn).

Thx for the tip. Haven't had a chance to watch ROTF yet (Still not screened yet). Lucky I have a spare Rampage, maybe after watching the movie, I can find inspiration to custom a second one.

Thx OMEGAPRIME1983. Should have something coming out of the oven soon.

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I got mine almost complete in Red! hehe, little spoiler info, but thanks for putting it out here. Red looks great on this mold by the way.

9. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't think that it's really spoiler info, it doesn't really reveal anything in the plot other than there are constructicons that make up Dev and others that have separate robot modes.

It sort of makes the toys all make sense and legitimate without combining really.

10. gremlin00

gremlin00 Member

Hey altezen urs work is pretty good the paint Job is almost perfect ! the rampage look like those i have seem at construction site ! another Great Job