Rendersform unveils new products at local TF gathering

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Trans4mers, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    No problem:thumbs2:  If you ever do end up making Erector upgrade kits following my idea, it would be great if you could send one of the final versions my way for my Classics Erector. Because I would love to have my customized Classics Erector finally have a proper head that was made from such a reputable group.

Well, Hasbro did repaint the Titanium 6" RID Prime as Hot Zone (a.k.a. new name for Hot Spot), so there's always that.

2. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    Chiming in that I have not gotten an invoice yet either.

Not flipping out or pestering, just adding in.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    oh, the mold is unusable? that sucks... oh well... guess i'll have to make my own someday... It'd be cool to actually make Prime into Hotspot, and make Magnus into a emergency truck like First Aid, and have them combine together still...

true, but he's tiny... and not that good of a mold, in my opinion.

as for invoices, it'll probably take some time. he said he was selling 300 of these, and that at least 200 had been spoken for. If he has to do each invoice individually, confirm everything, then send it, and that takes him 10 minutes per invoice, he can only do 6 an hour, which means it'll take him 33.3 hours to do all 200, and he's probably only able to work on this while not working a day job, so it could definitely take awhile... but that's cool, and that's part of buying from a small fan made deal.

4. Obsidian X

Obsidian X Dork of the moon

To any one worried about not receiving an invoice yet. Venksta said on his Renderform site he would update there when all the invoices had been sent.
    So don't panic yet. Stay calm until the update. Then we'll panic ;) 

I am still holding out hope that Hasbro or TakTomy or Funpub or SOMEONE will do the Universe Inferno mold in Hot Spots colors.

5. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    It seems that the Knight Morpher axe might come with a cuff to fit over Voyager Prime's wrist - but it would probably fit in his hand anyway when it's folded down i'd guess.

I'd love to see that axe made on it's own in Orange or yellow to go with the red Knight Morpher.

I have to say the Goldbug head looks especially good.

I think i'd quite like him to use the RID Optimus or Cybertron Optimus Moulds personally.

I think the great potential of using the Cybertron mould is it already has combiner ports on it which someone might find a use for.

6. BraveMax

BraveMax Used to speak Japanese

News Credits:
    Oh man... That Mudflap is gonna be a LOT harder to track down than a second Grapple... >_<

I vote Grapple AND Mudflap versions? :p 

7. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yup, I'm going to do a version for both. :) 

Yeah, the Axe for KM-01X comes with two cuffs/adapters. The axe can also be hand held.

8. Lumpy

News Credits:
    SICK! cannot wait to see how that comes out... but that's also still a long way out, right? like maybe an early 2012 release?

9. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, release would be in 2012. But whipping up prototypes/final designs is quick. So if I have the time, I can have them for show in October. :) 

10. Lumpy

News Credits:
    fantastic bro! so stoked for this set... and i WILL not miss it like i did Dreadwind.

11. Mighty.Maximal

Mighty.Maximal Banned

Hmm I had a store near me that had like 4 yellow crane Mudflaps till very recently, shame they have gone now... but at the time no one was interested.

I think I'd strongly consider buying an Erector head as he does seem the best match for Mudflap.

Can I make a suggestion a gun that has a bar on the side (much like a Gi Joe sonic weapon) that can plug into his Cyberplanet key port or be hand held .

Or perhaps a 5mm adaptor to allow stuff to be plugged into the ports like say those crosslogo/autobot shaped shields.

Speaking of Shields - how about a shield scaled for Robotmasters Beast Convoy like the one Optimus Primal uses on the Beast Wars TV show from the Axalon's armoury ?

12. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

Another suggestion for mudflap would be a plate or something that covers up the decepticon logo molded into the mudflap figure. Just a thought

13. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Or some Yellow paint...or a tampo Autobot logo....or just forget about The Decepticon Logo...I'm going to do one of the three....:) 

14. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    The Mudflap mold in Erector colors actually only has one Decepticon tampo, on the cabin of the crane assembly. Some rubbing alcohol and an eraser can get rid of it easily enough, or even just putting an Autobot symbol from Reprolabels can do the job.

As for the cyberkey, I simply just swapped the one that came with my Mudflap for the one my Universe Dropshot originally had. The generic brown earth-style key works better for Mudflap, and the purple Decepticon cyberkey works so much better with Dropshot as it matches his clear purple parts.

15. kiyoshioni

kiyoshioni The Knife

Yeah, I just checked all the galleries (since I was too lazy to dig out my Ere..Mudflap) I was totally wrong on the molded Decepticon logo, it must have been on another figure that I was repurposing into an Autobot. Could have sworn it was this one, but hey, that just makes it easier, so yay! But now it is going to bug me all day until I figure out who I was originally thinking of.

16. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    I just found a way to get Grappel/Lugnut & Strafe in the UK for about the same price as US retail equivalent so it would just cost the extra postage for the UK to USA. so if anyone gets really stuck it is an option the only problem is UK postage is very costly.

I was pondering buying an extra one myself to make into Hauler.

17. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have you guys seen the price of the United Bumblebee shoot up?!?!

18. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any idea how far along Venksta is on confirming orders? His last update was a week ago.

19. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Any news on this Erector head? I bought a second Solar Storm Grappel when I saw this preview, and have been waiting every since.

[​IMG]

20. echotransformer

echotransformer Well-Known Member

^^ lollzzz...will be fun to put TF Con erector next to him and do big guy little guy...