Renderform Titans Return Galvatron Upgrade Kits

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Venksta, May 4, 2017.

1. King Diamocon

King Diamocon Well-Known Member

Ordered my Mad Emperor, very excited to get this!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

I got a random question for those that own this kit....

Has anyone seen that Shapeways kit that de-Headmasters the figure?

Does anyone know if you can combine this kit with that one?

3. IceConvoy

IceConvoy Jikuu Keiji

News Credits:
    I and a couple others have tried. The only big issue is that neither version of the head can fold away into the body cavity because the horns stick out too much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wh33l JcK

Wh33l JcK Well-Known Member

Ahhh gotcha, thanks!

I still got it on order, looking forward to it!

5. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

I waffled way too long to decide on whether to order the Legends or TR version of the Mad Emperor however long ago that was, and thought I would never get the chance once the preorders closed.

Luckily, I just happened to be looking through the 3rd Party Section of the forum, and there were enough pics in the last few pages of the thread to make a decision...and I am now eagerly awaiting an invoice for the next-to-the-last Legends version of the kit (and a pair of Stormey Rifles and a Huntsman's Ordnance).

(By the way, have you considered creating a limited edition RW-33Q recolor of RW-33, with one purple rifle and one black? Or would that have too limited an appeal?)

• Like Like x 3
  6. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

News Credits:
    Well, my mad warrior king finally has his new crown. I've been battling the thesis from hell recently, so despite receiving my package weeks ago, I haven't had the chance to take a snap of it until now.

The head is a lovely piece, the arches must have been difficult to cast being so thin and pointed. I don't believe I love the new neutral face as much as the original (seen on page 1), due to the enhanced medial depression above the lip. Perhaps the older face came out poorly defined in casts? Regardless, it is still a great work that brings new life to a figure that was found lacking. The neck held some resistance when turning the head left at first, yet after gentle turning it has become more complaint, yet still firm.

The guns included are incredibly chunky compared with recent Hasbro offerings and have been quickly issued to bots in need of impressive hardware.

Thanks for your hard work Azim, you've enriched the community with your efforts.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  7. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    New picture. Complete at last!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 13
  8. thundercatlord

thundercatlord Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any updates on these getting shipped out yet? Was super excited to get my order in

9. Fortynickel

Fortynickel Interim Head Warehouse Spelunker

News Credits:
    Yeah, I got my order in also but never heard back. Haven’t received an invoice yet and I emailed him and haven’t gotten a response either.

10. thundercatlord

thundercatlord Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, I've been invoiced and paid. Just waiting for shipping.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Asmerion

Asmerion Member

Me too. :buttrock 

12. Whovian Zorker

I haven't received an invoice either. What did each of you order?

13. Asmerion

Asmerion Member

My order was for the Mad Emperor "LITE" Upgrade Kit.

14. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    same here. paid last week

honestly, with Azim's track record, I don't expect to see my Galvatron kit until the end of the summer or mid fall. He just did a YUGE fulfillment and he's not the flash. if its another 2 years to get the head, i'm not going to be happy, but from what everyone is saying who has it, it is worth it. When I ordered the TR Autobot weapons, it was like... 3 months, maybe 4 to get them. so i'm not expecting my mailbox to have anything from him for at least a few weeks, but probably closer to a few months. I just hope his next project is a Lost Light Rodimus head for TR Hot Rod.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2019
  15. kobayashi maru

kobayashi maru Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Snagged a couple combiner weapons from the "inventory surplus". Invoiced, but not shipped. Figured they might ship faster since they were in stock, but sounds like he's working on a few things again.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Whovian Zorker

He can be slow with the shipping, but I'm hoping that he's trying to get these out reasonably quickly to get some good feedback. And it sounds like his new business model might be to make items, then open orders.

I received my invoice yesterday for my Legends Mad Emperor kit, a Huntsman's Ordnance, and a Stormey Rifle (Yay!) and paid today. Now then...where did I pack away my Legends Galvatron, I wonder?

• Like Like x 3
  17. Wh33ls

Wh33ls Original G1 kid, and loves Beasties as much, eh!

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    ^
    I'm similar as you, I got my stuff a few weeks ago during Azim's shipping blitz, but now I'm trying to find my TR Galvatron, I packed it... somewhere...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks for all your patience. Between the website problems, and a ton of new customers, its been quite busy. I'm most likely going to go to a private sales model eventually.

I'm taking a break on shipping orders out, until I return back from TFCon. Which will be around next Wednesday. I'll be shipping the remaining orders out in one go. Theres about 50 of you left.

If you are one, who does not like waiting, please be aware, refunds are always an option, if your order didn't ship yet. Just get in contact with me, or simply, file a dispute through Paypal. The kits are already sold out, and I have a waiting list of people hoping one becomes available. This is not to sound like a jerk, but my hands are quite tied, when I'm trying to serve the community as a whole, rather then individuals who don't want to be part of it.

• Like Like x 9
  19. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    I'm grateful for your excellent work, even if the wait has been a little too long. If it weren't for you, Galvatron would look half finished. Through your work he looks awesome, as he should be. Thank you :) 

• Like Like x 1
  20. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Covered in Scorpions, all covered in Scorpions

Hi Azim, got my care package today, with the Menasor gun I ordered too. Many thanks for sorting it out. PM me when you get a chance after the madness of TF con. 2019-07-12-10-43-51.jpg 2019-07-12-10-44-17.jpg 2019-07-12-16-34-41.jpg

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2