Renderform Titans Return Galvatron Upgrade Kits

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Venksta, May 4, 2017.

1. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Bite your face

Big sweaty asscakery, Mine is still at large somewhere in the ether. Rollocks

2. Razzy

Razzy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Got mine, love the heads and the weapons are cool. One of the extras on mine is a big golden sword with a lion's head.

Mixed feelings about the cannon adapters, kinda missed opportunity there too make the piece connecting the peg going into the shoulder with the socket for the cannon narrower, like the shapeways adapter. That way they'd be able to stay pegged in in alt mode too, like they are now they block the elbow connecting pieces and prevent the forearms from pegging into the shoulders.

Still, the heads are simply awesome and love the various weapons.

Cya
    Raziel-chan

• Like Like x 2
  3. Murasame

Murasame We like to talk big, vampires do

News Credits:
    Just back from Enschede. And I got mail, I can fetch it from the post office tomorrow! YAY :D 

I will definitely post pics. Tomorrow is christmas :D  Or at least it feels like it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Supreme Unicron

Supreme Unicron Dutch TF fan

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 12
  5. Deceptimatrix

Deceptimatrix Warrior Elite

These were the bonus items that came with mine. I already had the grey gun from the Darkwing kit but it's still a sweet weapon 20190609_112253.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. StrifeZ

StrifeZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Anyone got a picture of the Barbarian head/helmet with the G1-style gun on the arm mount, and axe in hand? That's what Barbarian Galvatron in IDW had!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. Murasame

Murasame We like to talk big, vampires do

News Credits:
    A bit in a hurry, so not as much pictures as I had planned. But more maybe later :) 

The set is awesome, I only tried one face, but it's the one how I picture Galvatron.

Unboxing time :D 
    IMG_20190611_104151.jpg

IMG_20190611_104254.jpg

Bonus weapons:
    IMG_20190611_104355.jpg

The actual set:
    IMG_20190611_104453.jpg IMG_20190611_104506.jpg

Galvatron before:
    IMG_20190611_104557.jpg

Galvatron after:
    IMG_20190611_105047.jpg
    THIS IS GALVATRON!

Thanks Venksta :)  I love it. It's also quite tight. Only noticed that the head swivel cannot turn the same radius left and right. But it's no problem. Definitely a lot more head movement than before.

• Like Like x 12
  8. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

This is the best I could do. The gun is from the Takara reissue cartoon colour version, which also fits in this toy's hands. :D 
    20190614_114936.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  9. TotalMackerel

TotalMackerel Well-Known Member

Are you still planning on doing this or did I miss it already?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Decepticreeps100

Decepticreeps100 Bite your face

I think mine is still in custody with imports custom folk. No sign as yet curse ye Royal Mail.

11. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Worra load of spatchcocks, mate! Keeping them fings crossed for ya!

• Like Like x 1
  12. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    he told me a few days ago he doesnt have all the parts needed to make more heads, he would need to make new molds for some of the parts first

13. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    20190613_215648.jpg
    20190613_214053.jpg
    20190613_214104.jpg

This upgrade kit is practically mandatory to derive enjoyment from Titans Return Galvatron. Venksta knocked it out of the park!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    StrifeZ, I really appreciate the time you took to write that up, and giving me the critique, along with your view on this journey. A lot of the suggestions you've made, are things I've been considering. However, a bit more on the extreme side. Once new items are ready to announce, I'll make known the changes then. One key thing I will be keeping in mind, is loyalty. The last thing I want to do, is deny those who've supported me over the years. At the same time, there is the struggle to allow new people to experience my "art". I hope the decision I make will be a proper balance to serve both groups.

I just picked up new casting supplies, and will begin making new molds for missing parts. Thats for the eye parts, neck joint, and the G1 gun for the Galvatron kit. I noticed a couple people mention their Galvatron head's don't rotate properly. As I'm making fresh joint parts, get in touch with me, and I'll send you a replacement joint, no shipping fee required.

Once the kits are ready, I'll announce them a day before. The Takara Legends versions of both kits, will be extremely limited, and I won't be casting parts in those colors again. Its actually a super difficult color to match. When mixing resin, depending on the dye you use, it can effect the chemical reaction when curing. Some mixtures end up causing more bubbles in the molds, even when pressure casted, like I do. This is one of those colors that is problematic, haha. Anyways, the remaining Galvatron kits will be the next items to go up, once ready. Since a lot of people keep contacting me about it, I decided I'll sell them sooner, so I can move on to new projects.

• Like Like x 14
  15. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...ready to buy the moment they're available!.. =D

• Like Like x 1
  16. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hoping for that halonix maximus head !!! i need two of those badly

• Like Like x 1
  17. Supreme Unicron

Supreme Unicron Dutch TF fan

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  18. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Four Faces of Darkness!

• Like Like x 5
  19. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Remaining Renderform Galvatron Upgrade Kits for Sale at 12:00pm PST - June 22, 2019

The remaining Galvatron kits will be available tomorrow at 12:00pm PST on www.renderform.com.

Important Information:

The "full" kits will consist of different items, than what those who pre-ordered got. The original "pre-order" was only for 1 helmet, 1 shoulder adapter, 1 weapon, and 3 faces. Thats also where the $45 came from. The full kit available tomorrow will be all that, except with 4 faces. I'll do my best to double up on shoulder adapters, but they are limited.

The legends colored kits will be extremely limited. About 10 of the G1 versions, and 5 of the IDW Barbaric kit.

Everyone who previously placed a pre-order for a Galvatron kit, and never got invoiced, must place another order tomorrow. Your previous order is not valid.

There will also be kits available for lower prices, with out the weapons. Everyone will be restricted to "one" Galvatron kit of any kind. Please be fair and allow others the same chance as yourself. As there are other Galvatron upgrade options available, you can support another artist if you're in need of more Galvatron kits. :) 

The last few weeks have been quite busy, with the website continually going down, and receiving close to 100 orders, just for older stock. If you're one of the people waiting for your order to ship, please expect a shipping confirmation over the next day. It'll take me a while to get those out. I also need to stream line the ordering process. I get a lot of people who try to order directly through me, rather then going through the website. This really adds more work on my end.

• Like Like x 9
  20. myrrh

myrrh Knell-Mown Wember

News Credits:
    ...just to confirm: noon pacific standard time or noon pacific daylight time?..