Renderform RF-014 Spy Jack and RF-015 Nightshade

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Feb 17, 2014.

1. gawddammit

gawddammit Rocketchoochoo

News Credits:
    Ah, I didn't see that he made an exception for you.

2. 18inchcombiner

18inchcombiner Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arrived today. Woweeey are these cool. And vastly better than the previous versions with better head rotation & perfect fits. 80 bucks well spent. Nightshade came with the AWESOME extra purple translucent gun (I want a 2nd one) but the Spy Jack came with a extra Red translucent gun but at least he included a red face plate to match but it also came with the original gold face plate which I perfer (not pictured).

Had to take quick snap shots. Sorry about the poor quality as these picts don't do em justice. I was in a hurry bc I have to list more auctions today so I'll take way better ones later of the packaging they came in, the file cards & Spy Jack wearing the Gold mouth. But I gotta say, these 2 now will look better on your masterpiece shelf. Check the pictures out at your leisure.

Attached Files:

• 221.JPG
      221.JPG
      File size:
      212.3 KB
      Views:
    • 213.JPG
      213.JPG
      File size:
      211 KB
      Views:
    • 206.JPG
      206.JPG
      File size:
      210.2 KB
      Views:
    • 211.JPG
      211.JPG
      File size:
      211.6 KB
      Views:
    • 216.JPG
      216.JPG
      File size:
      210 KB
      Views:
    • 217.JPG
      217.JPG
      File size:
      211.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Deceptimatrix

Deceptimatrix Warrior Elite

Wow that translucent red shows up way better than I expected. I ordered the red helmet with the black face

4. Vertex

Vertex Herald of BD

News Credits:
    They do look very fine, thanks for the photos!

Can't wait 'til my kits arrive too, that's when those 'bots will be going on my MP shelf! :) 

5. Mirage232

Mirage232 Well-Known Member

I just have a quick question. Was the RF-015 Nightshade set supposed to come with an additional red visor? My RF-014 Spy Jack set did, but my Nightshade set only came with the replacement head. I know that the older Renderform RF-005 Nebulous Tempest did in fact have a replacement red visor for Darkwind, which is why I am asking.

6. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The Spy Jack kit comes with 1 yellow visor only. The Nightshade kit comes with a clear purple visor. If people receive anything extra, not originally advertised, its a random bonus. I had some color errors for the red bonus guns, and red visors, which didn't turn out the shade of red I liked. So I'm including them as additional bonuses for random orders. Based on feedback on older kits, people told me they didn't care about extra options, so to keep cost down for the new kits, I didn't plan to do the additional visor colors, like the original versions had.

Edit:
    I didn't see this thread get bumped up before.

I am still shipping kits out. Basically, these were a lot popular than anticipated. The original versions had a run of 300-350 sets. I only offered 150 of the main colors for these new versions, expecting only 50-75 of each to be sold. My original shipping plan was based on that. Since sales were double then expected, it has taken me longer to ship these out. I finally finished casting, and am just prepping and shipping kits now. If you would like to get a specific update on your order status, you can contact me through the website, or send me a PM here. Just make sure to include your four digit invoice number or paypal email address, so I can look up your order.

I do want to apologize for the March 3rd date for beginning shipping orders. I made a mistake of not making it clear that orders would begin shipping on that date, based on when people paid. Not that all orders would ship then. Renderform is not a 3rd party company, all my products are hand made by one single person. I am looking at other options for future items, to lessen delays, but there will be trade offs. Either higher prices, or even limited pieces. I've already gone down to half of what I use to offer for production runs, to help speed up things. Once I'm done shipping the current orders, I will look into whats best, based on feedback.

For those who missed out on the Nightshade kit for Darkwind, I do expect to have about 10-15 available directly, based on un-paid preorders. Once I ship all preorders, I will open them up for sale. You can also contact me directly to get on a waiting list for them.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  7. AutobotSoldier

AutobotSoldier Well-Known Member

Yo Venksta your all good in book buddy! As long as you keep pumping out great upgrade kits and giving us fans what we want I am sure that we will all patiently wait. Keep up the good work and if you don't mind, can you tell us what's the next upgrade kit(doesn't hurt to ask)?

8. SCOURGE33

SCOURGE33 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I have no problem with the wait for your kits Venksta, we all know how great they are and the work you put into them. The quality speaks for itself, keep up the great work.

9. knockoff

knockoff Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i owned the first set of these, and boy, they really helped my guys stand out.

the original release of the darkwing head had a bit of fit issue, which required me to widen the neck hole a bit, but i still rate it as one of my top add-on kits :) 

10. allew

allew Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Got my Spy Jack kit in the mail today from Renderform and now my Classics G2 Decepticon Cyberjets trio is complete. When I missed out on the original Empyrean Espionage kit I thought I'd have to keep staring at that repainted Silverbolt head (or pay big bucks on Ebay). Thanks Venksta for releasing this version 2!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  11. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Got my Spyjack last week. Venksta another great job done, looking forward to more kits!!!

12. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have the original kits, but dang I really like these V2 kits.

13. Venksta

News Credits:
    Quick update. Just shipped a big batch today. I got about 5 orders left to ship, that go out tomorrow morning. I'll be emailing everyone who's orders were shipped today, sometime later in the evening, as most of them have tracking numbers that need to be sorted through.

The renderform website is currently down, do to an issue which resulted from a server upgrade. Once it goes back up, I'll have about 12 RF-015 Night Shade Darkwing kits up for sale, due to unpaid orders. So those who missed out, this will be your last chance to buy this version online. I'll make a reply here once their online, along with one for finishing shipping all preorders tomorrow.

14. gawddammit

gawddammit Rocketchoochoo

News Credits:
    Loving my Spyjack. Will post pics soon.

15. Venksta

News Credits:
    Update:

All orders from Renderform.com have been shipped out. You should have gotten an email confirmation. If not, check your junk/spam folder, than feel free to PM me here directly with your four digit invoice number or paypal email address, and I'll follow up.

Thanks to everyone who supported these two new kits. I did miss the mark on getting these out quicker than people thought, which is totally my fault. For the future, I will be more transparent with my production schedule and shipping plans, so people know exactly what to expect. With that said, I am really happy how fast I actually did make and ship these out, based on previous kits. There were more kits ordered combined between the two new Skyfall and Darkwing kits, than what I got for the original Darkwing kit's first run! That took about 5-6 months to make and ship out, back in 2011. These two new kits took just over 2 months to manufacture and ship orders. I've also learned some new tricks to speed up the process even more. So I'm looking forward to trying them out with the next project, planned to be announced in the coming week. :) 

16. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

Thanks for the kit Venksta (and Toydojo!)
    The head is a fantastic upgrade and quite a bit more refined than V1. :thumb 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. quegon

quegon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Great job as usual on these Azim.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll need to find time to have the Mach Red V1 photographed together with them. This was from a while back.
    [IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2557250/Loot/Latest/IMG_2422%20%28Large%29.JPG

18. Venksta

News Credits:
    For those who missed out on the new RF-015 Nightshade kit for Darkwing, or wants to pickup one of the Skyjack kits, the Renderform website is back up, and orders can be placed again.

RENDERFORM STORE - Renderform.com

There are only 10 Nightshade kits available at the time of this post! So get them while you can.

For those of you who have gotten or are receiving your kits, please take a moment and post a review in the review thread if possible. All feedback, even negative, is greatly appreciated.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...niverse-darkwing-upgrade-kit-hand-photos.html

19. Rahal Stmin

Rahal Stmin Bounty Hunter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Hm, is it possible to get a red visor with the black skyjack set?

20. incapable hulk

incapable hulk I am the Liquor

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    Got my Night Shade kit today, its awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]