Renderform RF-014 Spy Jack and RF-015 Nightshade

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Extendarr

Extendarr Well-Known Member

Anybody who's looking for a loose Universe Darkwind, I've got one for sale. PM me if interested.

2. Tirade

Tirade Hate Plague Autobot

Question: does the new head for Darkwind have a gap like the original one did? Hard to tell in the pictures. Just curious.

3. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    That's good news re: the Mach Red kit, I'm not surprised it was popular, it goes really well with Skyfall's deco pattern! :) 

4. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    for people on the fence due to price they are totally worth it. Very high quality. I got the original release for my Hydra figure and it is perfect.

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      63.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The new design has the slide in style of fitting, so you won't see any gap. Its based on the original Silverbolt's head fitting. :) 

6. Deceptimatrix

Deceptimatrix Warrior Elite

Has anyone got an order confirmation yet?

7. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    Cool upgrades.
    I've got a MISB Universe Darkwind for sale. If you're interested send me a PM.

8. DarkPrinceofKaon

DarkPrinceofKaon Formaly known as D'POK

Ebay:
    Oh crap! I miss read that on the web site and was thinking "11 AM this morning". Teaches me to post before I've had my coffee. :lol  Well, that is great news and I'm very happy to hear that I got in on that.

Glad to hear that these jet upgrade sets are "really taking off". (Sorry, love my puns. :) ) I'm not to surprised to hear it, though. As I have said before, both your sculpts are FANTATIC and some one would have to simply not poses a pulse not to notice.

And you have...other projects...but currently lost interest? Wonder what they could be? :inquisiti 

9. Roadbuster25

Roadbuster25 Well-Known Member

I didn't realize Renderform was still in business. It's been a while, but glad they are still in the game.

10. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    I haven't yet and ordered at 6 am this morning. This is my first Renderform order. Is this normal? Just curious as I don't want to miss out this time.

11. gothsaurus

gothsaurus Evil Overlord of Doom

Ebay:
    Chiming in to say I'd certainly support the Erector head. Same goes for Botcon's Pyro (Spark), Classics Dragstrip, etc. Your sketches for those are amazing.

I always especially appreciate the Botcon and Exclusive figures you jump in to remedy when FunPub can't budget a head sculpt or accessory. (Looks at subscription service figures to see if any are in critical need.)

From the distant past, another figure than might deserve visiting is Beast Wars Blackarachnia. Her face was only a slit. That's about as sad excuse for a face as I can remember. Guessing she'd have the fan base to support it, too.

Maybe some Junkion heads now that Maiden Japan has vanished? Those have great repaint potential. Hmmmm.

12. Deceptimatrix

They've been fairly steady with several releases per year. In 2013 we got the Botcon Megaplex head + variants, and the IDW Bumblebee head + variants

13. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    You should of gotten an automated email confirmation once you placed your order. If not, check your junk folder, then feel free to send a PM to me with your email address you used for your order, and I'll verify. I manually invoice everyone, and have a lot of orders to go through.

Junkion heads are planned for a release this year. Their a project I always wanted to do, but stayed away from when MJ was making his versions. Talking to people, there seems to be a market for them still, and I have some cool concepts that are different from what has previously been made available. :) 

14. Doc Wheeljack

Doc Wheeljack Well-Known Member

Please one of these be a Classics/Generations style Galvatron head... :thumb 

15. Deceptimatrix

No please be the Energon Magnus kit for Steel Core

16. Doc Wheeljack

Doc Wheeljack Well-Known Member

I'd actually be interested to see what the most popular "wants" are across the boards... I bet this would be up there as well.

17. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    My two cents' worth: besides Erector, I'd love to see a proper face for BW Blackarachnia as suggested above, and I think a MTMTE-accurate (or at least toy-accurate) head for the 2007 Movie Breakaway repaint of Cybertron Hot Shot, to make him look like Getaway as that's who he's supposed to represent, would be fantastic. :) 

Beyond that, I think Venksta's idea of making new heads to differentiate figures who are repaints of each other, is certainly an excellent one and anything in that line would be of interest to me. :) 

18. masishadow

masishadow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am always up for new junkion heads.

19. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was thinking an Autotrooper head for FOC Jazz, or a Swoop head for Beast Hunters Starscream.

20. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    Must have been a failure on my part. Went to the junk folder this morning but wasn't showing on my phone.

Thank you!