Relic Hunt Arc speculation

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Kostya, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    One of the theories I've seen batted around recently is that the three episodes following Flying Mind all occur at roughly the same time as part of a mid season arc. Here are the descriptions:

Notice how each of them centers on a different group of Autobots and, if we assume Triangulation refers to Dreadwing, Decepticons. It was suggested that it almost sounds like the team has to split up to track down these relics and stop the Cons.

Now something about the descriptions jumps out at me. If we're to take them as fact then it would appear that Bulkhead is still unaccounted for. We also don't know the status of Knockout. Could there be another episode in this set that focuses on them?

One other thing. Tunnel Vision talks about beating Megatron to the next four Iacon relics. I originally dismissed it as four being hidden together but what if it means there are four around the globe and he's going for one of them? The description for Triage does mention "the third relic hunt."

Based on this I'm going to take a wild guess and say that the next episode will star Bulkhead and Knockout and have tri- in the title in some fashion. Thoughts? Counter arguments?

2. SuzyPrime

SuzyPrime The friendly lurker

I unsarcastically applaud you for trying to make sense of these cryptic and brief episode summaries. And nice catch on Triangulation and Triage alliterations. I didn't see that myself, but it could be the start of a trend.

Yeah, that's what I thought too (four hidden together), but it's hard to tell since "relics" plural is used in two of the summaries. I guess we'll find out when the eps air. Fingers crossed that they are more Prime relics. I love the idea of Optimus using the tools of the original Primes.

3. ken8kuhletz08

ken8kuhletz08 JKC

News Credits:
    I guess the relics for TF Prime are the same for the mini-cons in TF Armada.

My guess title for the next episode is probably Triad. :lol 

4. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Nice catch! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes out of theses episodes. Hopefully we'll get some new characters in the mist of all of these episodes.

5. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

So the three of them are supposed to be happening at the same time, in three different locations? Maybe Team Prime is still in com with the base (aka the kids) so in the end we can compare the different perspectives and dialogues.

6. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I wonder if each of these relics does something different or if they are each part of a larger whole. Maybe they're keys to something.

And for the fourth one... Tribunal? ... Trilogy? ... Trilobite?

7. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Its probably... ''Triangle''/mostepictitleevar

8. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Triforce?

9. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    That's still unconfirmed. It's just an idea some people have been suggesting since all of them involve relic hunts yet they apparently feature entirely different casts of characters.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope this trilogy rocks my socks off.

11. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Triceratops? (Only to make pro-dinobot people come here)

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like you were right. The description for the next two episodes totally sound like everything happens in the same time

When Team Prime decide to split up in the race to beat Megatron to the next four Iacon relics, the first mission forced Arcee and Bumblebee to navigate deep inside the underground catacombs found underneath New York City.

After the first mission forced Arcee and Bumblebee underground, the second hunt for a relic sends Optimus Prime to the freezing Antarctic, where he finds himself caught amongst various shifting and unpredictable alliances.

13. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What if 3 of the relics as in the next 3 episodes are needed to retrieve the fourth relic? The next 3 relics could MAYBE be keys to the fourth?

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    I'm getting the feeling that these relics that may hold a key to Project Iacon in the season finale almost. All these relics and the recant finding of a part of Project Iacon are perhaps leading to something huge later on. Like maybe the key to restoring Cybertron for instance and/or introducing Shockwave from what we've hear today about him being in Prime.

15. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since we know from the ep preview that Knockout is in Tunnel Vision, it only leaves Bulkhead unattended for at the moment. And thanks to an ep description again we know Ratchet and Wheeljack will be working together--hmm, maybe Bulky gets the Decepticon treatment, just doesn't show up even though he's supposed to be there--ala Soundwave, Dreadwing and Knockout in Armada.

16. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    We don't know where Megatron is so he could be Bulkhead's adversary in the fourth episode.

17. Thilda

Thilda Treat your mother right!

News Credits:
    I guess Megatron could have been mentioned as metonymy in the description of "Tunnel Vision". That would be pretty cool to see Bulkhead vs Megatron!

Wonder if by some weird occurrence Starscream appears in those episodes. As unlikely as it is, he does have a knack for uncanny coincidences.

18. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    And can't wait to hear about the constant bitching about OMFG their huntign for mcguffins AGAIN! This show sucks!!!!! blah! Blah! bLaH!

That's what will happen and I know it will.....

19. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Same here. :redface2:  It won't be plesent.....

20. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it already happened actualy.

And I'm pretty sure one of the guys also complained about Project Iacon being finished too quickly in Operation Bumblebee???