Well, ever since I purchased the Commemorative Series Ultra Magnus I've displayed him sans his red missiles. The lengthened shafts on the missiles to conform to US child safety regulations has always bothered me. But, recently I was *this* close to picking up a set of repro missiles for him, but really? He came with 4 missiles, only uses 2, and all I had to do was shorten the shafts, no? So, I figured I'd take a shot at seeing what I could do about it. So, we start off with the long missiles: Cut it flush with the base of the missile. I used a Dremel for my work, but other tools might suffice as well: Then, cut it just in front of the portion that locks into place in the launcher: Be sure to leave enough in front of the slotted portion, as we're going to trim it down a little. I started off with hollowing out the back of the missile, where I intend to attach the shortened shaft: I forgot to show a pic of the now-shortened shaft, but here's the step I applied the super glue: Attach the two pieces back together, making sure to keep them straight! Now your Reissue Ultra Magnus has a set of shortened missiles *just like G1*! Now all he needs is lengthened smokestacks, but that's a bit more tolerable! Oh, and don't throw away those scraps of plastic, you never know when they might come in handy! Well, okay, feel free to do whatever you want with them, but I'm going to thicken them up a little more so Classics Bumblebee can hang onto his new GI Joe gun a little better! Also, while it won't help the bloated reissue Seeker Null-rays, I think this method might work for their elongated 'short' missiles, as well as the missiles that are in Prime's trailer!