Regal AoE Superticket & DVD deal

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Epsilon, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

2. SFSE

SFSE "Autobots inbound..."

News Credits:
    How long before the dvd release do you get the movie? Just like a week or so? I can buy it on xbox live a week or two before release if thats the case...

3. Snake_eyes1975

Snake_eyes1975 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    not that great of a deal if you ask me...but thanks for the heads up

4. Epsilon

Epsilon Autobot Archivist

I wish I knew, but the website is frustratingly ( or conveniently) vague. If it's only a few days before the DVD release, then meh because you could, like you said, just get it on xbox live. But if we're talking months before, I'd say then it would be absolutely worth it. I wish I could find out for sure.

5. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

I got this "deal" and I would advise anyone against it. They give you Ultraviolet HD copies of the movies that you download using a Paramount App that you first DL to your PC. That's all fine my issue is when I go to play the movie I chose (DOTM) it plays like crap very choppy. The actual visual quality is really good just the playback is terrible and I have no idea why.

I contacted them for help and they basically just said "try redownloading the app" I am going to try that when I have a chance, but I'm skeptical that will solve the issue and will most likely be trying to get a refund for this