reformatting galvatron leaked

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Gumblor Gimbles, Aug 26, 2021.

1. charlesd

charlesd Diecast

News Credits:
    Already sold out? That can't be right, but it's nowhere else I can find. BBTS will have some eventually I assume. I have to quit life to be part of a hobby and a notification to sign up for would be too much help. I'm picking this up when restocked or on ebay for obscene money. Nothing purchased in over a year and a heads up on this release and still missed it because I didn't search for it last Friday. Too funny.

2. Zaragon

Zaragon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yeah, I missed that one the first time around but got one of the restocks, so that's a good point. Maybe we'll get lucky with this too.

3. therealsharky

therealsharky Well-Known Member

This guy isn't an exclusive right? I mean, maybe a fan channel thing, but not exclusive to Pulse?

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I got a push notification from the Pulse app when the Pulsecon exclusive sets and other new figure preorders went live. You might want to consider downloading it for future item drops!

5. Zaragon

Zaragon Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Not seeing him or Ravage posted anywhere else. I think they're Pulse exclusives.

6. ArkinDotWav

ArkinDotWav Self Proclaimed Star Saber Backer #555

When they revealed this they out right stated it was a pulse exclusive.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil TFW2005 Supporter

I like it, love those mini ships from the 1986 movie. Why Kingdom and not SS86?

8. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

Imagine if they made a titan class Junkion ship, that transforms. It would look so weird.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Blot

Blot Terrorcon Foot Soldier

News Credits:
    Probably just because Haslab Unicron himself was War for Cybertron branded rather than Studio Series.

• Like Like x 1
  10. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

Covert Agent Ravage and Reformatting Galvatron are hasbropulse exclusives for pulsecon in the USA so other online retailers won't be getting them. Internationally other users have found Covert Agent Ravage at smaller comic book and specialty toy/comic bookstores.

Before Pulsecon Hasbro mentioned several times and also had it in fine print on hasbropulse that due to the current economy, issues, and covid that the exclusives were limited in nature and once they were out - Hasbro is not expecting to get any more stock. So I wouldn't expect another Pit of Judgement situation where it had more production runs and it came up for preorders 3 separate additional times after the set initially sold out.