Recommendations wanted: Acrylic case for displaying complete set of G1 Autobot cars

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Smokescreen38, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    Between fresh minty reissues (and my childhood copies of Wheeljack and Sunstreaker), I have a complete set of Autobot cars...not a remarkable or unique collection but they’re absolute treasures in my world.

I’d love to display them all in one set, preferably a case that was just about the right size for the set of 18 figures without a lot of room left over. Three rows that hold six figures each seems like the preferable arrangement but I’m trying to keep an open mind on this one.

Does anyone have or know of one that would work for this purpose? Is there a Funko Pops case that might work? Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  2. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I think people have gotten a lot of good acrylic stuff from The Container Store.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smokescreen38

Smokescreen38 Fight fire with smoke!

News Credits:
    thanks! They have a “large acrylic display case” that may just do the trick. It’s not a huge piece but it looks like about the right size for ‘Bot cars. It’s UV resistant too...

I have one on the way. We’ll see if they fit comfortably in one or if I might need another. I’ll provide an update when it gets here for anyone who cares.

• Like Like x 1