Recommend A Good PS4 Game

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by alltransformers, Jul 31, 2015.

1. alltransformers

alltransformers Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've been trying to find a good PS4 game to buy but I have no idea what's worth buying. Im open to most games! Have anyone tried Dying Light and Injustice Gods Among Us? They seem good. Thanks for the help!

2. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

1. this thread should be in the video games and tech.

2. Give Mortal Kombat X a try.

3. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Get batman arkham knight if you don't have that. Injustice is an ok fighting game. Mortal kombat x is better. Never played dying light but from what I heard it's just dead island.

4. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

The witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inqusition are both good

5. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Opinions vary, but I haven't stopped loving Destiny since I bought it. What kind of games do you like now? That will help with recommendations.

6. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Bloodborne if you like challenging games.

7. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

from what i've heard, DL is what DI was suppose to be. so ignore DI, go straight for DL.

8. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Depends what you like.

If you hate yourself and love hurting yourself, Bloodborne.

If you like fighting games and want to spend money on DLC characters, Mortal Kombat X.

If you want to play a frustrating game with a lackluster story, but is solid when it doesn't deal with the Batmobile, Arkham Knight.

If you don't mind HD remasters of amazing games that are enhanced, The Last of Us, GTAV, and Tomb Raider.

If want a game that you will spend the rest of the year playing and probably next year too, Witcher III.

9. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

Honestly there isn't actually a lot out there at the min. Kain proves a point by listing some HD remasters, which unfortunatly are some of the best games avalible atm.
    The games to pick from that if say stand out this gen for me so far are the Witcher 3 and Batman AK.
    I mentioned Dragon Age before and if you're into Bioware games (mass effect, previous DA games) you'll like that (I didn't for so long because I didn't realise I was meant to move on from the starting zone).

Some friends are raving about the Final Fantasy MMO, so if you're into that kinda game for that.

10. koonfasa

koonfasa Well-Known Member

The Unfinshed Swan. That was a great little game. It was free a few months ago. Rocket League was recommended, so I go that last night. It might still be free for you as I'm a day ahead.

I have a 500GB, but only 4 games, and I've almost filled the hard drive up. Looking through the data, these 4 gamees take up the most storage. WTF!?!

11. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

Uh wait for Uncharted 4.

12. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

So he should just wait half a year instead of playing games now? Yeahok

13. bignick1693

bignick1693 Maximal

News Credits:
    Better off saying wait for the uncharted remaster collection.

14. optics

optics Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not a fan of the Injustice/MK fight system, just not for me.

Dying Light, I love that game. Its fast, its fun, big open world, and lots to do and collect. Theres enough to do in the game to hold you over for a while. Plus the game has multiplayer/co-op campaign. So if you have a friend that has the game or is also interested in purchasing it, there you go.

15. Dr Kain

Dr Kain Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah, and sadly, it isn't just PS4. There are simply no true next gen games out there that have a sense of amazement right now. I bought my PS4 just to get GTAV on it. Sure, I have had the pleasure of finally playing Tomb Raider, going through TLoU again and getting to enjoy the DLC for the first time, but ultimately, GTAV is the only game on the PS4 I play religiously. To me it is to the PS4 what Super Metroid was on the SNES, Mega Man 2 was on the NES, Resident Evil 2 on the PS, Soul Reaver 2 on the PS2, REmake on the GC, and Sonic 3 on the Genesis. And yes, the fact that it is a port shows you what kind of state next gen (or I guess now they are current gen) consoles are in.

16. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

LOL you know what i love about this recommendation thread? that almost every game that is being recommended, is a game that is also available for other systems, including ps3, xboxes, and pc. hardly any of them are games that exclusive to the console. which is the sad state of gaming these days.

a great gaming console is only made great, by it's exclusives. and some of the games being recommended, are just remasters of PS3 titles. lol sad. truly sad.

this is why i did NOT buy a ps4, and bought a ps3 instead last year. i couldn't find any good exclusive games. or at least good games, that i couldn't also buy on pc.

17. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    its still really early in this generations life cycle [and NEITHER system has any super appealing exclusives, yet, so i wouldnt just say its the PS4's fault] soooooo.. yeah

18. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

LOL i am not saying it is playstation's fault, because xbox is in the same boat.

neither of them really have great exclusive titles.

i am not bashing either system. i just find it really sad that we are almost 2 years into their life cycle, and there has yet to be a reason to own either.

19. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Thief, Watch Dogs (good gameplay but uninspired story and somewhat unlikable main character) The Witcher 3 (fucking amazing). Little Big Planet 3 and also Styx: Master of Shadows.

20. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

The thing I find funny is the complete rage and back lash the Wii U got over the exact same problem during its first year and a half, but people are so forgiving of the xbone and ps4 :lol