RE7: Biohazard

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Mako Crab, Sep 15, 2016.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    See the section called "The Dulvey Incident" in this link: Blue Umbrella
    When the player makes it through to the very end of the main story, Chris Redfield appears as part of the rescue team that appears at the end. With the DLC pack a new chapter then begins with Chris as the new protagonist instead of Ethan Winters. Ethan is pretty much an "everyday middle class professional" where as Chris is trained in combat.

Ethan
    [​IMG]

And yes, Chris has a new appearance for RE7. I guess they wanted him to look more realistic.
    Chris is playable in the "Not A Hero" DLC story.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The DLC also contains the "End of Zoe" story where you play as yet another new hero, the outdoor survivalist Joe Baker.
    [​IMG]

Furthermore, there are flashback portions of the game where you play as Clancy Jarvis, a cameraman who is part of a doomed 3-man film crew that breaks into the Baker family residence 30 days prior to the events of the main story.
    [​IMG]

I highly recommend picking up the Gold Edition of RE7 that has all of the DLC already included.
    The game is also PS VR compatible if you have a PS4.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  2. User_93049

User_93049 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    speaking of PSVR, I just got a headset and I'm half considering getting RE7 to use with it.

half. I can barely stand playing horror/survival games like Dead Space, but I can handle the action of Dead Space 2 a lot better than the first and don't ask about Dead Space 3, that never existed. I plan on grabbing RE2 once there's a discount, but RE7 I have no idea how I'm gonna handle.