Random Transformers Thoughts

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Venixion, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde シン・ブリュンヒルド

News Credits:
    Yup, kinda.

2. Furnace

Furnace Ant-droid at a picnic

You may be on to something there. If memory serves, the games spoke of Dark Energon as being synthesized, so it may have been a weaker (or perhaps a jury rigged version of) the stuff from Prime. This would also explain why Megatron spent so much time searching for Dark Energon in TFP when it seemed to be abundant in the games.

3. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

It could be a reverse of the situation as the regular Energon from g1. Originally, gold colored Energon was naturally abundant, once it ran out, Energon had to be sought out or manufactured synthetically. In this case it could have been produced from some sample of pure Dark Energon, and once it ran out the original source had to be found.

4. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 INSTANCE ABREACTION

10 miles away from you and rapidly approaching
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Whenever talking about Japanese TF OPs, people always talk about Transformers EVO, which is good, but Koutetsu no Yuuki deserves a mention.

• Like Like x 2
  5. primetismo

primetismo Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Venixion

Venixion Its always the middle of the night in Moonside

News Credits:
    Everytime I hear Runabout and Runamok mentioned, my brain defaults to this.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Revoticus

Revoticus Big Combaticon fan

That's a chilling song may I also mention Honoo no Overdrive?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Leolim

Leolim Well-Known Member

Despite the name beast era
    BM,2 and car robot are more on beast vs vehicle.

9. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi 18 :)

News Credits:
    I just got the idea to include Star Saber in my fanfic. He will be an Autobot Starscream who fights dirty and tries to overthrow Optimus as Autobot leader.

Just so I don't end up writing an in name only character, is Star Saber ever supposed to be a prick?

Before him I was thinking of Ultra Magnus, Rodimus, or Sentinel.

• Like Like x 1
  10. primetismo

primetismo Member

Instagram:
    YouTube:
    omg i love that obakachantachi but personally i would add deathsaurus

11. Revoticus

Revoticus Big Combaticon fan

As far as I know, he is your classic Japanese heroic archetype. I don't think a backstabbing prick suits him, unless ofcourse you give him an understandable reason to betray.

• Like Like x 1
  12. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Gundam & Micron Densetsu Enthusiast

News Credits:
    A dumb question.... but can Transformers get infected with human diseases like COVID-19 or AIDS, and become ill?

Not really; The original Star Saber was basically just Optimus Prime personality-wise (But with more ANIME! styling than ever). IDW Getaway would be closer to what you're looking for, and in fact, if IDW Getaway wasn't so busy trying to kick Rodimus and Megatron's gang out of the Lost Light, I could see him spent his time in his attempt to overthrow Optimus Prime instead.

Speaking of IDW Getaway... if IDW Getaway wasn't so busy trying to kick Rodimus and Megatron's gang out of the Lost Light, would him spent his time in his attempt to overthrow Optimus Prime instead (Since that guy was like crazily obsessed with thoughts of himself being worthy of the Matrix of Leadership and having a "special destiny" that was owed to him)?

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  13. BattleGurijiba

I think a couple characters get diseases on the Lost Light. Tailgate had that one thing at the beginning where he was going to die and they had a countdown in the comic. Also Thinderclash got those parasites and Swerve had something or another wrong with him. I also thought there was a sparkeater virus or something. In G1 and TFA, they had the Toxic Rust. I think the Prime Terrorcons were also infectious. Beast Wars: Uprising has the Galvatron virus. Other than those, I can’t really think of close 1:1 matches of what you asked about.

14. YellowCorvette

News Credits:
    Ehh... I'm thinking more about diseases that infect humans such as:
    • COVID-19
    • AIDS/HIV
    • The Bubonic plague
    • Smallpox
    • SARS
    If a Transformers find themselves in-contact with the bacterias or viruses that causes these disease, would they also got these human disease or nothing happens?

15. BattleGurijiba

No, nothing happens. Pretenders or Beast folks might be different though, since they have organic tissue.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 INSTANCE ABREACTION

10 miles away from you and rapidly approaching
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Star Saber was, in Victory, knightlike. He had a strong sense of justice and was basically a stereotypical heroic knight with the "ANIME" cranked up to 150. In my fanfic, he is a knight who means well and is heroic, but he follows an outdated moral code of "good, evil, and the innocent," not knowing that the world is more complicated than he thinks. Star Saber, in my fanfic, is also to devout and devoted to his duty. He believes his destiny as a knight is what Primus chose for him, leading to him being too devoted to his duty becoming something of a workaholic, and he therefore has no desires, ambitions, or hopes of his own, giving up his hopes for peace, love, and a happy life to fulfill what he believes is his duty. He is from Caminus, which is a medieval society, kings and queens and the Mistress of Flame is like the pope. His arc involves adjusting to the morality of the real world, learning to have hopes and desires of his own, learning that it's okay to be happy, and falling in love with the Mistress of Flame because fuck you it works in my head.

They aren't organic, so they wouldn't be affected. Things like cosmic rust or computer viruses would probably affect them, however. In my fanfic, computer viruses are diseases to them.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Guitarbot

Guitarbot Active Member

Hi all! not sure where this question belongs but it's pretty random... whatever happened to the cool TFW2005 Boombox mascot? Don't remember when he disappeared, but just noticed he was missing. Just curious.

18. SpiraPhantom

SpiraPhantom Decepticon Propagandist

In many verses energon has that blue color.
    ...does that mean that all Autobots have, like, bloodshot eyes? Energonshot optics?

• Like Like x 1
  19. YellowCorvette

News Credits:
    Looking back at all sorts of reactions towards the Armada toyline way back from 2002-2003.....

FB_IMG_1605269614979.jpg FB_IMG_1605269619175.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605269588048.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605269593270.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605269599994.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605269603874.jpg
    FB_IMG_1605269608433.jpg

I can't help but notice a certain pattern constantly repeats itself within this fanbase, as like "history repeats itself". I wonder where these people are right now, wherever or not their opinion on Armada has changed since then, and if they are even still into Transformers now?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    This happens every time a new line is revealed. Or, I should say: "every time a new figure is revealed."

• Like Like x 3