Random Ports

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MisterFanwank, Sep 14, 2011.

1. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    So a couple days ago I saw some amazing Mugenbine combiners and they got me thinking: What could Hasbro do to gives us the options to makes those kinds of things without sacrificing design?

Solution: Random ports, where ever they're convenient to place without damaging the figure.

See it as an extension of the "mechtech ports" and the 3mm clip ideas that have been plastered all over our figures the past two years to great effect that could allow for fan mode combiners to solidly fit together.

Thoughts?

2. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
  3. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love the idea of mugenbine, but I can also see myself hating it if it was applied to classics. I think it would have worked well with movie verse toys as the robot modes are allready really busy. (I want connector ports for the members of the gestalt teams though)

4. MisterFanwank

MisterFanwank Banned

News Credits:
    That's why I qualified my statement with "where ever they are convenient."

5. doctajones428

doctajones428 Well-Known Member

What is THAT and where do I get it!? My inner child just had a panic attack of glee. I need that beautiful toy!

Edit:

Nevermind, I figured out what it is. I could never find the patience to amass that many figures to build that magnificent beast