Rampage Among the Ruins found in store.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Karhukjnsi, Aug 26, 2010.

1. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Awesome, we worked out a deal with the bumblebee fan in the area, Bumblebee for him, Ravage for another boardie, and Rampage for me. Was lucky enough to have gotten the all red one, but you can never have enough constructicons. Just need the TRU Mixmaster to go on clearance.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    What? It wasn't in Los Angeles. It's in Orange County, I'm from here.

3. Laffa Taffa

Laffa Taffa Brawl

New 74' Camaro

I would really like to see a new mold for the 1974 Camaro from the 1st movie. Since they keep issuing out new models and molds of the 2009 now 2010 Camaro and we have a really good one with Battle Blade Bumblebee, I think they should go back and put out a new mold with the 1974 Camaro. I mean if they can finally give us an awesome Jazz finally with the HA Jazz, I think they should do something about Bumblebee's 1974 mold

4. wildfly

wildfly Formerly the next big thing.

News Credits:
    This is vaguely tempting.

Rampage is the only one of these toys i actually have, and even then it's just the common-as-dirt yellow one.

5. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

First off i wanna say whoever wrote this post about Rampage was repainted "several times" is an outface liar!! This makes the 3rd repaint of Rampage, but since only handful of people got the Hasbro's Red Rampage version, cause of poor distribution (like HA Mudflap) i dont count and he NEVER made it to my region for anyone to buy, so i consider this Rampage's 2nd repaint, and as for BB and Ravage they suck! plain and simple. The colors on Rampage is very very close to the Japanese version, the only difference is the blade/shovel is not detailed enough. Also, this Rampage is MOVIE accurate than the previous Red Rampage version from Hasblow.

6. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    I'll probably pick this set up just for the Rampage. I've been wanting a red version for a while and this one's pretty movie accurate.

7. JacobPGalvatron

JacobPGalvatron Storm Trooper #1

Luckily for me, I was fortunate enough to snap up a red Rampage in Texas last spring, so I have no need to buy another frivolous set from Hasbro.

8. VBBN

VBBN The Awakened

News Credits:
    -Normal deco
    -Red deco
    -Skipjack deco
    -This deco

9. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    Would have been nice if Hasbro just released this as their recent free giveaway mailorder instead. I just got 3 random picks from hasbro including a second rampage. Damnit.

10. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Not to be confused with GreenBee, BlueBee, OrangeBee, or GrapeBee.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I'm going to get this 3-pack, if not for the more screen-accurate Rampage, but it does look like that Ravage is more screen-accurate in color as well... and I don't have a problem getting repaints of Ravage, since I like him as much as Barricade.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
  12. Skyclaw

Skyclaw 6 Types of Madness!

-Normal deco- Wasn't Rampage to begin with cause his was red! not yellow!!!
    -Red deco - It has to be in stores to count. This never made to my area, so it DOESN'T count. Poor distribution on hasbro's part. the same with Evac as well.
    -Skipjack deco - never heard of it, unless your talking about the Japan version and i don't count this version either.
    -This deco - This version is correct and will be the most sought after for movie accuracy, except for very minor details.

let it be written, let it be done.

13. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    DAMMIT! I don't want Bumblebee and Ravage!

14. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    You know, really, we ought to be commending Hasbro on how good they are at getting our money. I mean, let's see. The release a yellow version of Rampage before the movie comes out, so none of us actually know that it doesn't match the one in the movie. Then they release the red deco, which I've never actually even seen in person because of how shitty the distribution was, and now they release this new version in a three pack with two other figs that NO ONE WANTS for what? $30? But people will still buy it because they want the screen-accurate rampage.

Really, they're marketing geniuses.

Assholes. They could have just as easily made that rampage a HftD deluxe bubble pack.

15. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Oh, and by the way, the author didn't say anything about there being several repaints on Rampage, he was talking about Canon Bee and Ravage.

16. Mixmaster

Mixmaster Look into my eyes...

News Credits:
    I'll quite happily buy the Ravage repaint from this set, off somebody who is just after the Rampage. Seriously.

17. ToddJumper

ToddJumper Toddimus

Ebay:
    Might get it- may someone can custom bee into an updated cliffjumper.

18. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

As much as I would like to have that Rampage,I'm not paying $30 for another Bumblbee and Ravage.

19. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    This new one isn't any more film accurate than the "all-red" Hasbro one. A lot of the Bulldozer cabin parts/outer panels are actually a very noticeable orange, instead of red. You don't really notice it in bot mode though. At first I thought they really mismatched their reds (wouldn't be completely unheard of)... but the more I looked at it I think I realized what they were going for... Rampage has a G1 accurate color scheme: red, orange and yellow! Gotta give Hasbro a few points for that one!

20. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Despite having the original Deluxe Ravage x2 (thanks to the Double Your Action promo), Recon, and Legends, I wouldn't mind having the one in this set.

No desire to get another Bee, though. It will either be repainted into a Stealth version or more likely get the crap kicked out of it by Leader Starscream on a daily basis.