R.I.P. Shaun_C :(

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mechamits, Jun 14, 2007.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Originally Posted by Deszaras

When he graduated high school, there was the diploma ceremony.. there were times when someone would do the walk-across and there was the usual hollering and clapping.. but the moment Shaun's name was called and he did his walk-across.. the entire gymnasium exploded and there were people doing the arsenio hall thing, hooting, hollering, clapping and it was absolutely amazing to look around and see everyone around you standing, cheering him on.

thats frickin awsum :)  thx for sharing.

2. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    too young... RIP :( 

3. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Hey, if it helps anybody, feel free to tease me and PM me if you need somebody to talk too.

4. Turnpike

Turnpike Brawl is my bee-otch

28? Far too young. :(  My condolences... :( 

I'm quite shocked really..

5. Ondoher Prime

Ondoher Prime "And then..?"

:( 

i never got the chance to know you personally and online, but i'm sure those who did will always remember you as a great person - because you are.

May you rest in peace, Shaun.

Till all are one.

6. Metal Soldier

Metal Soldier The Robot

Damn. R.I.P. Shaun. I didn't really know you but you'll be missed.

7. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

rip shaun.

8. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    So young...jeez I feel really bad...so sorry for his friends and family...

9. megacron

megacron THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck

i don't think it will be the same here anymore...

i just hope his family isn't too sad

RIP Shaun_C

10. Rokkit 2.0

Rokkit 2.0 Nay, we are but men.

:( 

Reading these boards for so long, you come across names on a regular basis and don't really think these things can happen. Sad; he seemed like a very genuine person.

RIP Shaun_C

11. megacron

Coint me in if ther was something like that.

12. Mechamits

Mechamits Twin Turbo Power

I've been reading all the posts(took a couple of hours!!!) and I had to laugh when I read this, HE WAS TERRIFIED this would happen to him--I even threatened to post a "throw Shaun in the pool" petition on the boards as a joke but he knew I was just a forum lurker and wouldn't go ahead with it. I've only known him since the winter, but he was a great guy, never a "hater", and he talked endlessly about TFs and the impact TFW2005 had for him. Being a homebody, the boards seemed to be his main social outlet and I'm blown away by the impact he had here.

I haven't heard of any way to give donations to the family but I'll definetly pass along to his family how much he meant to everyone.

13. Op_Prime

Op_Prime One With The Matrix TFW2005 Supporter

It is really sad that he had to pass on just before what would have been one of the most anticipated Transformers event ever, especially considering how much he was looking forward to it.

I hope whatever better place he has gone to, he and TFmaster are right now enjoying their own advance screening of the movie.

14. megacron

i'll give them a donation aswell :) 

15. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Please do, and let them know that their son and brother's loss is felt by hundreds of people, if not possibly thousands. He was a one-of-a-kind person and reached people across the globe.

I had opened my Bible and a devotional book a close friend gave me and I, by pure chance, reached passages and entries mentioning overcoming troubles and tribulations. Shaun's personality exemplified overcoming troubles and tribulations. I can't say enough, or do enough, to express how sad and touched I am over his loss. He was, and is, an inspiration to us all and he will be deeply, truly, missed by many.

16. CheetahDC

CheetahDC Well-Known Member

Man, I'm sad. I never really knew the guy, never met the guy. I only knew him from his posts on here. His posts brightened my day with his overwhelming sense of joy and positiveness.

17. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Forgive me for not having read all 38 pages so far. I will. I'm shaken. I didn't actually ever meet him or speak directly to him but I passed him by last year a few times. He seemed in great spirits like most of us. I have come to adore anyone on TF boards who can take the negatives in this hobby and turn them around. He had that something and I came to recognize his posts and words and they more often than not made me smile. I did look forward to introducing myself this year and chatting. Like Bill K. that opportunity has now passed. I am truly, truly saddened by this. My thoughts go out to his friends and family.

18. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I didn't know him that well aside from seeing him here on the boards, but....what the FUCK man? 28? TWENTY MOTHERFUCKING EIGHT? That is too young for ANYONE to die.

19. BlueFrenzy

BlueFrenzy Decepticons forever!

I didn't know the guy but my condolences to his family. Man, only 28. The poor fellow didn't even get to see the movie. RIP.

20. Jetscream

Jetscream Member

I'm one of the newer members of the TFW2005 Boards and Community and, to be honest, I probably have no right to be posting in this particular thread, but meh. I never really knew Shaun, but I'd read many of his posts, especially in 'hot' topics. Man was he good. I have to admit, reading the front page and many of the posts here (haven't read them all yet... 38 pages @.@), I couldn't help but get a little misty-eyed. It's not often that this much sincere and pure love is shown for one person and it's damn rare that this much love and affection is shown on an Internet Message Board. To see the effect Shaun has had on all of you guys and gals... well... I just hope his real life friends and family have had the chance and time to read this thread.

Incidentally, I'm sure some of the 'management' here has some pull or know someone who has some pull in the Transformers world. I was thinking that it might be appropriate to try to get Peter Cullen and/or Frank Welker to do something in Shaun's memoriam. I don't know how realistic that is, but reading about how much of a TF fan he was, how big of a TF fan he was, and how active he was in the Transformers community at large, it seems only fitting that Optimus Prime and Megatron bid him a final farewell.

Here's to ya Shaun! You truly are one with the Matrix! *points to the night sky*