Quintesson Pit of Judgement 5-Pack Exclusive

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Inner-Demon, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Don't worry, there's tomorrow. Plus premium figures are not sold out yet. So there's a higher chance.

• Like Like x 2
  2. GabeMSzn

GabeMSzn Well-Known Member

Lets goooooo. Im hyped.

3. goodisdumb

goodisdumb All Hail Lord Helmet

I'm pretty sure I'm not a premium member but I was able to order the Quint set just now. I don't remember paying for a membership but I do know that i was a member when pulse first came out like a year or two ago. Does anybody have an idea how I was able to buy the set today without being a pulse premium member? Did ordering Haslab Unicron automatically make me a member for a year?

4. geekatron prime

geekatron prime Master of the Kerfuffle

Pulse has been extending everyones premium memberships for those that have been members from the free membership drive when Pulse first started.

• Like Like x 5
  5. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Sapienbot

News Credits:
    Basically, anyone who has ever been a Pulse Premium member should still be a member. They kept extending the membership since the benefits had not fully kicked in enough.

• Like Like x 4
  6. goodisdumb

goodisdumb All Hail Lord Helmet

Had no idea, Thanks for letting me know and I'm glad I didn't wait for tomorrow!

• Like Like x 3
  7. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom Got bored and changed it back.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We have reached a verdict, Innocent, feed your wallets to the sharkticon pit
    *as of now the pit is still in stock so chances of it being up tomorrow still is good,

• Like Like x 3
  8. Galvatron1998

Galvatron1998 Maximal

News Credits:
    Ctrl U, then Ctrl F, and then search Inventory

• Like Like x 1
  9. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They are not multiple orders. Each is a separate order with a separate order number. If they decide to cancel the extras they'd still keep one active. But I never heard of Hasbropulse cancelling orders in the past.
    Also, even 3 hours later, the set is in stock. Even after multiple orders. So maybe you and IgnikaMarcus could stop with the accusations that we are "stealing before the others". Keep in mind, isn't Hasbro's interest to sell toys? At this point 3 hours in clearly every Premium member could buy their share. How many remain will have no bearing on how many toys will sell tomorrow for the non-Premium members.

Thanks, did not imagine it would be in the Inspect Elements view ! Says still 996 left.

• Like Like x 1
  10. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I am not a premium member and it wouldn't let me order it, so you must have been one in the past.

11. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    I remember people getting all their orders canceled when they tried to order 2 separate orders of SDCC Metroplex years ago, but I think back then it was technically Hasbro Toy Shop, so not sure if it's the same people or not.

• Like Like x 2
  12. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Waiting for bite in sales thread.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Where did we accuse anyone of that?
    I don't recall saying that. And Dachande certainly said nothing of the sort either.

Your good intentions aside, there are people that will try to take advantage of this.
    Don't act like those people don't exist.
    That's what I take issue with.
    Anything that could allow scalpers to skirt around the limit is bad.

• Like Like x 2
  13. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    605 left.
    If they leave the order a possibility, then why should we be punished for ordering multiples? There was no big warning screen, nothing to indicate it was "forbidden". And this is only open for half a day and still about a third of the quantity is available.
    Hasbro likely allocated X quantity of each item for 23rd, and likely far more (say, 3xX) for the 24th, given how it was in 2019 too. Also, I do not recall any order limits from 2019. Heck the Botbot SDCC packs was available even weeks later.
    Let me refresh your memory:

If Scalpers would be taking advantage of this, everything would have been out of stock in half an hour or a bit more. EVERYTHING. Y'know how many ARC troopers packs are left? 4409... And those things would sell like hot cakes, you know how much SW fans like to troopbuild with the clones.
    Clearly, they aren't. Likely not many of them are Premium members.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  14. NecroTron77

NecroTron77 Well-Known Member

This set is probably going to be one of the only things in my collection I shall never free from the cardboard prison. Has-Tak really nailed the packaging on this set!! Oh, the figures are nice too, lol.

• Like Like x 3
  15. IgnikaMarcus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How is me saying "you don't need more than 1" accusing people of "stealing"?
    Pretty sure that's not an accusation of anything and you're just reading shit that isn't there.

And Premium has nothing to do with this. Idk why you keep bringing it up like it's important.
    It's not.

16. BB Shockwave

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Go into your HasbroPulse profile. Where there is the text "My Account" on the left, check whether there is a "Premium Member" text in blue there?
    Chances are high you have become a member if you bought the first Generations Selects release, the G2 Combat Hero Megatron repaint of WFC Megs - and I think they later gave away membership again with similar purchases.

I take offense with the "you people sicken me" comment, not the "you don't need more than 1". You talk about us like we are scum of the earth. Not great netiquette, just my 2 cents and I have been on the net for decades.

Btw, is there any way to check how long my membership lasts? I have greatly enjoyed the free shipping to my US friend and the access to exclusives, and I would not want it to run out at an inconvenient time.

It will still be up tomorrow even if it gets sold out today. Last year, SDCC Ghostbusters MP Prime sold out super fast on the Premium member day (I know, I tried getting one for a friend) and there were still more the next day (but again, sold out before I could order).

17. IgnikaMarcus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok.
    Still doesn't answer my question as to where the "stealing" accusation is?

And I'm sorry I offended you.
    There's just been a lot of times where exclusives like this don't hang around very long.
    And in some cases it's because of a certain group of people.

I just wish companies would enforce their limits to prevent those people from doing what they do.
    Hasbro's clearly making an effort to do so.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  18. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Just checking. But has anyone's multiple orders for this item been cancelled?

19. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's probably going to take several days for them to process all of the orders, duplicates probably won't get canceled so quickly

20. Dachande

Dachande Janitor. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, not really appreciating the accusation.

I still don't want to risk it for the slight possibility of losing my order, so I'll be content with my single set and keep the package pristine. Gotta open that bad boy up, though.

• Like Like x 3